TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My Big Fat Hyuuga Wedding by ohwhatsherface

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +

My Big Fat Hyuuga Wedding
Chapter Two – The Announcement

&

-

Naruto made it a point to ask Sasuke the question that was at the tip of his tongue in front of Sakura and their son. Why? Because Sakura and Satoshi adored Naruto, and Sasuke adored Sakura and Satoshi (secretly), therefore if Sakura and Satoshi asked him to do what Naruto asked him to do, Sasuke would do it…

All that and the fact that Sakura was pregnant (again, boy were they working on that clan) so Sasuke did everything she said, in fear of her wrath.

“Naruto-jisan!” Satoshi called, shaking Naruto out of his daze. “What was it that you wanted to ask Otousan?”

“Oh, right.” Naruto sighed and hugged Satoshi who was sitting in his lap, trying to make himself look good in front of Sasuke and Sakura, his two best friends. “Sasuke, we’ve known each other for a long time and well, since I did it for you at your wedding, you have to do it for me as well, okay?”

Sasuke frowned. “You mean getting drunk and giving a horrible strip-tease on the stage at the reception?”

“W—What? No! I meant—”

“That he has to pull off the Sexy Jutsu and catch the bouquet like you did when I threw it?” Sakura guessed.

Naruto blushed as his little nephew looked at him oddly. “Hey, that was—”

“Or maybe you want me to give a speech and just so casually mention that horrible time when we…” Sasuke gagged. “When our faces collided.”

“I want you to be my best man,” he said, before any other humiliating thing he did when he was… under the influence at Sasuke and Sakura’s wedding when damnit, he was twenty-one (and had a drinking contest with Tsunade). “I proposed to Hinata-chan last night.”

Satoshi poked Naruto in the face when the silence got awkward. “What does that mean, Naruto-jisan?”

“I’m gonna get married.”

Naruto’s eyes widened. He stood up and lifted Satoshi over his head.

“Holy crap, I’m gonna get married!”

Now that he was saying it, the words were really embedding themselves into his mind. He put Satoshi down on Sasuke’s lap and began skipping away from the Uchiha compound.

“Sasuke, I don’t care what you say, you’re my best man, and Sakura-chan, Hinata wants you guys to have dinner one time!” he yelled through the halls.

“Sure!” Sakura screamed back. “Come over tonight!”

“OKAY!”

Naruto ran through the streets of Konoha and stopped at random people, announcing his good news, receiving warm wishes, happy smiles, sex tips (Ero-Sannin and Kakashi-sensei), and good luck.

He pushed open the door to the Hokage’s office, ignoring Shizune’s protests (“Naruto-kun, wait, the Kazekage-sama is in there!” as to which he replied, “That’s okay, Shizune-neechan, I’m getting married!”).

Tsunade glared at the disturbance and raised an eyebrow, her way of saying “God damnit, you have better have a good freaking excuse for interrupting my meeting or you owe me sake!” through her body movements.

“Tsunade-baachan, Gaara, I’m getting married!” he told them loudly. “To Hinata-chan!”

His next stop was the Hokage Mountain.

Standing on his father’s head (because everyone knew that the Yondaime was Naruto’s father. Come on!), Naruto bent down and whispered the news to him. Then he stood up and spread his arms.

“CITIZENS OF KONOHA! I, NARUTO UZUMAKI, AM GETTING MARRIED TO HINATA HYUUGA!”

&

-

Clan meetings were, in the words of Shikamaru, very troublesome, Hinata thought as she held in a depressed sigh. Really though, clan politics were such a hassle. Deep down, down, down in a part of her that was guarded with a moat, snakes and maybe some dragons, she wanted to runaway.

She wanted to just leave Konoha with Naruto and become Mrs. Uzumaki and stop having to worry about the clan.

“CITIZENS OF KONOHA! I, NARUTO UZUMAKI, AM GETTING MARRIED TO HINATA HYUUGA!”

Hinata immediately recognized that loud, booming voice…

…As did the rest of her family…

Hiashi visibly stiffened.

Hanabi grew a smirk.

Neji narrowed his eyes.

The other clan members present all turned to Hinata who was blushing horribly, refusing to meet any of their eyes.

“Is there something you would like to tell us, Neesama?” Hanabi asked in such a sugary sweet voice that if Hinata had an Inner Hinata, it would be plotting ways to kill the seemingly innocent sister.

“Um, why yes, there is…” Hinata replied slowly, but thank god, stutter-less-ly

That’s right. She was confident.

Screw what people had to say.

Screw her sister and cousin.

Screw the blasted clan.

Screw her father—

“And what is that, Hinata?” her father questioned in what seemed like a calm manner but they all knew.

She wasn’t twelve anymore and she sure as hell wasn’t a pushover who backed down because of the tone in a person’s voice. Not anymore. (Hinata actually went through a major personality change while Naruto was gone with Jiraiya wanting to impress him with her newfound attitude when he returned… Unfortunately though the sight of him just had to make her weak in the knees and need to hide away. Damnit).

“You see Otousama…” Hinata began.

She wasn’t stalling. Nope. Stalling wouldn’t show the proper Hyuuga etiquette she was supposed to have been acquiring er, since she was born. Hinata was merely talking slowly so that she wouldn’t have to repeat herself.

Nope.

She was not going to repeat herself because the engagement was her decision alone (and well Naruto’s, but that’s not the point).

“I am getting married,” she announced with pride in her voice.

Hinata raised her left hand and showed the ring Naruto had given her the night before (that she of course cleaned when she got home because gosh, it smelled like ramen) and presenting the sign of her engagement to the clan members present.

“Otousama, Naruto-kun and I are getting married—”

Hiashi then fell on the floor and Neji immediately ran over to him, checking for a pulse.

“OH MY GOSH HIASHI-DONO JUST HAD A HEARTATTACK!” someone yelled.

Hinata never believed in omens and hell if she started now.

So what if telling her dad she and Naruto were going to wed caused him to almost die—

“Nice job Neesama,” Hanabi spat to her sister. “Your news just killed Otousama.”

&

-

TBC