TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Fireworks by XxSasukeLovexX

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I do not own Naruto or anything related.
Fourth of July. Giant festival. Big crowds. That's what happened on the fourth of July in Konoha. Everyone loved the fireworks, but not Sasuke. He always thought they were so loud and too bright. He laughed to himself as he thought that, 'Sounds a lot like the dobe.' he thought. Sasuke's thoughts were just them disrupted by the voice of Sakura. "Sasuke! Sasuke!" she yelled running up to him. He looked back at her, annoyed. "Sasuke, will you go to the fireworks with me tonight?" Sakura asked cheerfully. "No." was Sasuke's simple answer. Then he walked away.

//////////~***~\\\\\

Naruto couldn't wait for the fireworks to start. That was his favorite event every year, even if he couldn't go sit close up with his friends, he still loved them. He spread his blanket on the top of the Hokage Monument and sat down, far away he could see Kiba and Hinata sit down near the fairgrounds to watch the fireworks. He smiled, the two were cute together. He really wished he had someone to kiss, hold, fall asleep with, cuddle with, thats when Naruto feel a tear come down his face. He quickly wiped it away, "I should be happy, the fireworks will be starting soon!" he yelled.

Sasuke had started walking through the town, everyone was at the fairgrounds, so no one was around to bug him. Being alone, he had his time to think. 'I haven't seen the dobe all day, I wonder where he's at?' he thought. 'I hope none of the villagers hurt him again...' he thought, he didn't even know there was a frown on his face. He then heard a slight, breathing. He looked up. He then realized he was walking on top of the Hokage Monument. There is where he saw Naruto laying on a blanket, asleep. He walked up to him, tears stained his cheeks. 'He loves fireworks...' he thought and sat down.

"Dobe, wake up!" he shooke Naruto.
Naruto slowly opened his eyes, "Sasu..." he was curious of why his best friend was there.
"The fireworks are about to start, you were sleeping." Sasuke smiled.
Naruto sat up, "Thanks teme..." Naruto blushed.
Sasuke started to get up and leave, since he didn't like the fireworks.
"Sasu! Don't leave!" Naruto protested.
"You know I don't like them." Sasuke argued back.
"Just...just one year...please?" Naruto looked sad.
Naruto never acted this way, something was deffinatly wrong. Sasuke couldn't refuse and sat down next to the blonde. "Fine." he joked. "Yay!" Naruto hugged him.
"Why were you crying?" Sasuke asked.
"I wasnt!" Naruto lied.
"Then why is your face stained with tears?" he asked again.
Naruto couldn't lie now.
"Well, it's just that everyone has someone to hold, kiss and love. I have no one like that, I'm always hurt and left to die or cry. I just want someone to love me..." Naruto looked like he was about to cry.
Sasuke couldn't say anything to that, it hurt him inside to hear that from Naruto.


They heard the crowd scream, the fireworks were about to start. "Fireworks!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke chuckled. The first one shot up, it was orange. "That firework reminded me of you, dobe." Sasuke said. "Why?" he wondered. "Loud, bright, orange....brilliant..." Sasuke blushed. "I'm far from brilliant Sasu..." Naruto looked sad. "Stop lying, it's bad" Sasuke joked. Naruto smiled. They continued to watch the fireworks. They were half way through when Naruto felt a breeze, he shivered. Sasuke noticed this and wrapped the blanket around them both, "Thanks Sasu..." Naruto smiled. Naruto had the temptation to rest his head on Sasuke shoulder, so he did. He waited for Sasuke to push him away, but was surprised when the dark haired boy pulled him closer. "You're warm..." Naruto smiled. "And you're cold." Sasuke smiled back. Just then a bright blue firework shot up, "There's your firework Sasu!" Naruto yelled excitedly. Sasuke smirk "How does that compare to me?" he asked. Naruto blushed, he was scared that Sasuke would hate me. "Well...it's brilliant, big...beautiful..." Naruto blushed even deeper. Sasuke must have blushed five different colors of red. Did Naruto really think that?

"Thanks dobe..." Sasuke smiled. They both looked into each others eyes. Sasuke could see the pain Naruto had inside, and it made his heart ache. Naruto deserved nothing like that. He was as innocent as flower and the beautifulest one he ever saw.

There attention was directed back to the screaming crowd, "Sasuke! It's the finally!!" Naruto yelled loudly. A bunch of fireworks set off at once, "They're really pretty..." Naruto stated. "Yeah, they are..." Sasuke agreed. Sasuke looked at Naruto and Naruto looked back. They leaned together and kissed. When they broke apart Naruto smiled, as a heart shaped firework was in the air. "Happy 4th of July, Naruto." Sasuke smiled. "You too Sasu..." Naruto smiled back. Naruto finally got his someone to hold...