TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Green Leaf Clinic by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yes we have ANOTHER fic. Shoot us. Anyway this one is gonna be serious, not crack. There are a couple of OCs but trust me the story is not centered all around them. Read and Review! Thanks!
The sounds of wheelchairs being pushed and the sounds of a receptionist clicking away at the from desk sounded throughout the corridor. The fourth floor. It was where the mentally unstable were sent until there was hope of recovery.

Because when you reached the fourth floor, that’s all you had. Hope.

Green Leaf Clinic, one of the best hospitals for special case patients was home to a variety of people. Those who suffered in accidents, long term effects, or born with a disorders as well as the housing for the doctors who needed to be on call 24 hours 7 days a week literally.

The new resident of floor four was lead in by what seemed to be his father. His raven hair was spiked back and he wore the customary pale tee and pants supplied by the clinic, the only difference being the bandages that wrapped around his arms.

“Will he be in good hands here?” the raven man asked without a sense of emotion as he handed his son’s bag to the doctor.

“Of course, sir,” a silver haired doctor said nodding as the man excused himself and left. “Well, Sasuke, I’m Dr. Kakashi, ready to go to your room? Or would you rather go to the commons and meet your room mate later?”

“Hn. How about I just leave?”

The doctor ran a hand through silver spiked hair and shook his head, “Different option, kid.”

“Hn.”

“Commons it is!” Kakashi shouldered the bag and propelled Sasuke into the other room where only a handful of other patients and their doctors sat. All the patients wore the same shirt and pants set as Sasuke with a variety of bracelets to identify needs and such for the doctors who wore blue pants and shirts and white coats.

Amongst the people in the commons wearing clothes like him was a long pink haired girl having conversations with herself and a young girl, probably only ten or so, with raven hair who was running around the room touching anything shiny. There was a brunette boy with long hair who had that smug ‘better than thou’ look and was constantly talking to his doctor about something and a raven boy who was bouncing in his seat. There was also a silver haired boy sitting in a corner with a very lost look.

“Nut house,” Sasuke muttered.

Kakashi slapped him on the back and grinned, “Yup! But it’s your nut house!” Sasuke just managed a glare.

Sasuke took a seat on the empty side of the couch with Kakashi leaning on the wall behind him. He continued his observance of the room by looking at the doctors, who he guessed only left the patients alone in their rooms.

Next to the pink haired girl sat an oddly calm blonde woman with spiked pigtails and trying to chase the raven girl was a white haired man with odd eyes muttering about how the girl was completely insane, Sasuke wanted to stop him to say duh and to shut up. Next to the brunette was another brunette with a scar across his nose and next to the hyper raven sat a bright pink haired girl with green eyes. Near the lost silver haired boy was another brunette with his hair in a ponytail and a couple of piercings in his ear.

Sasuke sighed, these were the people fit to be around others. It made him fear going to his room and passing other patients. He didn’t even think he belonged amongst these people, clearly more insane than him but his counselor said otherwise.

He pulled his knees to his chest and rested his head on top with a sigh as a few of the other crazies took notice to him for the first time. He wondered what floor his brother worked on, all he knew was the reason he came to Green Leaf was because his elder brother had a position of doctor here in the clinic. He sighed again and closed his eyes trying to wish away the others around him.

Kakashi sighed as he leaned on the wall watching Sasuke. “Sakura?”

The pink haired nurse looked up, “Yes, Kakashi-sensei, what is it?” the girl asked her former mentor.

“Watch the new kid, I’m going to drop his stuff off so I’m not dragging it around,” and with that Kakashi turned out the door and down the hall without a reply.

Sakura merely nodded and watched his back before turning to look at Sasuke who sat next to her own hyperactive patient, Lee.

Kakashi leaned on the doorway of the room Sasuke would be staying in, “ Do you think he’s ready?”

The blonde woman in the room looked up at the question and shrugged as she leaned her head back to look at Kakashi. She has been the head nurse for quite a few years in Leaf Clinic but even she couldn’t answer truthfully. “I don’t know, Kakashi, I just don’t.”

Kakashi looked at the blonde the woman had been watching sleep, “Naruto hasn’t had a roommate before, are you sure someone like Sasuke will be able to stay without setting him off, Tsunade?”

Tsunade looked at Naruto before nodding slightly, “If Sasuke keeps to himself like the reports say, Naruto should start getting used to others beside just the nursing staff.”

“But Sasuke isn’t exactly an understanding person, I still don’t think he’ll be able to be partnered with someone like Naruto,” Kakashi argued calmly before Tsunade shot him a glare.

“I think I can make simple rooming decisions, Kakashi. Naruto will be fine… just fine,” her voice faded off as though the one needing convincing was herself.

The silver haired man shrugged and tossed the bag of Sasuke’s things on the bed beside Naruto’s. Without a second glance he left the room to be met with another raven, this one rubbing his forehead. The silver haired man smirked, ”She get you again, Itachi?”

Itachi glared but nodded his head, “Kimi-san can make even a cup into a weapon. I will need to remember this,” he muttered uselessly walking down the hall towards the doctor’s lounge.

Kakashi merely chuckled as he walked down the hallway back towards where he came from. He passed a few rooms with open doors, signifying one or more residents were out of the room, but many shut tight to show all were in. Most of those were the solitary rooms, patients who couldn’t or wouldn’t be put with another.

He peeked into one room where a red head boy sat on his bed glaring daggers at the door, only wishing he had real daggers, maybe a pencil with a point, to pitch at it instead. “What?” he growled.

Kakashi grinned, “Just checking to see if you wanted anything, Gaara.”

“I want out.”

“You can come to the commons,” Kakashi said though he knew how tight the security would be and how on edge the other doctors would be if Gaara joined the others.

“I want to leave this place, not change the scenery of it,” he growled.

Kakashi shrugged, “Fine, fine. I thought you may like to meet the new kid but whatever, call if you need anything,” Kakashi said boredly before closing the door with a soft whistle and walking back to the commons at last. Yes, Green Leaf, well respected clinic, filled with crazy people.