TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Shinobi Insider by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 12]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Nikki's idea but damn this will be soo fun to write *stifles laughter* *fails*
Anyway! Imashime is Nikki's and and Yabane is mine, duh! Anyone else making appearence will be Kishimoto's unles stated or is obvious
Remember! We need your support!
The camera zooms in from a black screen to the view of stage, more than likely a talk show of some kind. The lights flicker on to illuminate the stage, one side designed with crimson and scarlet, the other side of blue and white. All is silent until the sign in the corner flickers to the word ‘applause’ and thus the set is filled with the audience’s cheering as two girls walk out on stage with microphones.

Fiery Raven- Welcome! I’m Oni!

Brunette- And I’m Nikki!

Both- And we’re your hosts here on Shinobi Insider!

Oni- *takes a seat in the center of the stage on the crimson side* Shinobi Insider! The show where we tell our loyal viewers what goes on in the minds of the Naruto cast!

Nikki- And in the minds of our OCs! *takes a seat next to Oni on the blue side*

Oni- Joining us every day will be our two fun co-hosts!

Nikki- Koushou Imashime and Shiryou Yabane!

The audience cheers and the camera is directed to the same entrance Oni and Nikki arrived from. The cheers die down and still nothing comes forth from back stage.

Nikki- *whispers* Sempai? Did you make sure to tell them 12pm? Today?

Oni- *whispers* Of course Kohai! I mean, it’s only Imashime and Yabane… what’s the worst… I’ll go get them

Oni stands from her chair and slips around the camera view to back stage. From Nikki’s vantage point she can hear an angry scream from her Sempai, a relieved cry and a pissed curse. The sound of chains being flung across the room startled Nikki into giggles until she saw Oni come from back stage dragging both boys by their shirts.

Nikki- *cough* Koushou Imashime and Shiryou Yabane!

Silver- Hn. *fixes clothes* My name is Yabane

Blonde- *pouts* And I’m Imashime

Oni- Oh yes feel the excitement radiating from our co-hosts! *rolls eyes*

Nikki- It’s like any moment they will try to steal the show away from us! *fakes a gag behind her hand at Oni*

Imashime- *takes seat next to Nikki* Yeah, yeah, one day we won’t be putting up with this

Yabane- Agreed. *sits next to Oni*

Nikki- Yeah ‘cause you’ll be putting up with your twins

Both OCs- WHAT?

Oni- That’s a different episode! *snickers*

Yabane- *twitches*

Imashime- Oh kami…

Nikki- Anyways! Back to the matter at hand! Introducing the world to Shinobi Insider!

The audience cheers as spot lights zigzag across the stage in multiple colors for fun effects.

Oni- Every episode of Shinobi Insider will feature two or three guests!

Nikki- You will either meet two of Sempai’s and my OCs and a member of the Naruto cast!

Oni- Or a single OC of Kohai’s or my mind and two cast characters!

Imashime- I still want to hear more of this twin nonsense!

Yabane- That’s another episode, thank kami

Imashime- Whose side are you on?

Yabane- *shrugs*

Imashime- I’ll teach you later

Nikki- I smell yaoi! *pulls out a recorder from under chair*

Oni- You can smell that stuff?

All But Oni- *sweat drop*

Oni- *looks around* What? What I do?

Nikki- *hits head* Anyways!

Imashime- *looks away from Oni towards camera* We want to hear from you!

Yabane- *follows suite* That’s right, we want to hear from you the viewers

Oni- You tell us

Nikki- Exactly what you want to know

Stage- And we give you the answers!

Oni- Ask anything about any character!

Nikki- And any pairing!

Girls- *in dark, we will kill you dead voices* But bring Gaara and Orochimaru into a pairing and you die horrible flaming deaths!

The audience stares at the girls wide eyed before slowly backing up in their chairs. Some even try to pull their neighbors in front of them as shields. Even the co-hosts look at the girls strangely.

Girls- We mean… *look nervously* Yeah! We’ll give you bunnies and unicorns! *look aside* Made by Deidara but you don’t need that knowledge… yet

Oni- *nervous giggle* Any who! Just ask the questions! And get the answers!

Nikki- And each week we will bring in a guest OC to help us host the show!

Imashime- If Susu-nee or Taki-nee show up I’m out of here… with Yabane

Yabane- Don’t leave me with him *gets hit by random crumpled paper from Imashime*

Imashime- *smirks as Yabane reads the very detailed description of later tonight*

Oni- *looks over shoulder while holding nose* Kohai… I think it’s time we end the show *grabs own recorder*

Nikki- You read my mind Sempai! *evil glint* This has been Nikki!

Oni- And Oni!

Yabane- …Yabane… *horrified*

Imashime- *smirking* And Imashime!

All- of Shinobi Insider signing off!

Imashime- *pounces and drags Yabane off*

Yabane- Release me

Imashime- No

Oni- *over shoulder* Remember to ask us lots of questions! *chases after boys*

Nikki- And remember the bunnies and unicorns! *follows Oni*

The screen goes black as some of the audience finds it safe to clap, some still too horrified to move. Others were passed out from lack of blood at the thought of the two shinobi being chased by their creators. Squeals were heard from backstage as crashes sounded throughout the studio.