TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sasuke&Naruto by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Um... ya i've finished it, actually i finished the night before but was too tired to post it up, um... yeah
Disclaimer: don't own naruto or the characters.
It’s summer vacation and to get away from my fangirls - who seem to always be stalking me with their amateur skills – I decided to take a walk while it rained. I had my umbrella with me walking with one hand in my shorts pocket. It’s warm and smells nice. I love the smell of rain still, despite the shit that’s happened. The smell of the fresh water is refreshing; that and my fangirls seem to be like cats, they hate getting wet. Perhaps that is because of how long they straighten and curl their hair, or maybe they’re afraid their gagging perfume will be washed off as well as the mask makeup each one wears. It sickens me when any of them have the nerve to hang onto me; they reek and are shallow selfish pigs! I hate girls, they annoy me, yet most things do.

I’m walking along a busy street when I notice Naruto. He’s a blonde blue eyed guy in my class. He’s slightly younger than me, a few inches shorter than me. He’s really slim, and I know he’s mostly muscles, I’ve seen him work out in the gym. I use to be in his class, he’s annoying too, but I can bare him unlike most. I’m not sure why, but I just can. Maybe it’s because he doesn’t speak a lot, he used to be laughed at when he spoke. I suppose I need to say why…

There are two stories, I’m not sure which one is true but both seem pretty reasonable. The first story is that he was born deaf, and the second is that due to some accident when he was very young he became deaf. Either way it explains why, when he was growing up, he had trouble speaking, since he couldn’t hear how what sounds he had been making, though now he can speak with ease. Though out of habit he doesn’t speak because he thinks he’s going to be made fun of. It’s sad that he thinks that, and it hurts me somehow when I remember how the other students used to treat him. It was horrible especially since it still affects him today. I don’t understand why that hurts but it does, and instead of delving into that I simply keep leaving it alone.

Well Naruto didn’t have an umbrella and was probably going to catch a cold trying to see when he could cross the street. From my angle I could see him starting across the street but I also saw a car speeding, that from where the blonde was couldn’t see coming and nor could he hear him honking or the sound of the car accelerating. This puzzles me that the car would just start to speed up when it saw Naruto, but then again I’ve seen this treatment done to him before.

Before I can even think I find my self on top of Naruto in the street and I hear the car which tried to hit Naruto speed away. I scramble up and he does the same. He glares at me and shows me a rude hand gesture. I resist a sigh and keep my face emotionless; I’ve become quite skilled at this. I pull him onto the side walk and look at him. I think he can read lips, but I’m not sure. Sadly I didn’t pick up sign language so I could only hope he would understand. He must be thinking I’m some asshole who…well actually I have no idea what but I’m assuming he’s calling me various profanities in his mind.

“Bastard,” it sounds different, but I like it, I like his voice, it’s…it’s a voice I wouldn’t mind hearing over and over. So he called me a bad word, but…

“Dobe, that car almost hit you, be more careful…” I don’t want to say this too slow so that he thinks I’m mocking him but not too fast that he can’t catch anything. A lot of the citizens here hate him for some odd reason, I think it has something to do with his parents, but I could be wrong. Though people around town often call him dirty words, though fortunately he doesn’t know what they’re saying, but sometimes they beat him or throw stuff at him. It makes me sick and…but that doesn’t matter I need to show Naruto I’m not being a ‘bastard’.

Naruto gives me a confused look and glares at me and looks away with his arms folded over his chest. I’m getting wet and my hair is falling from its gelled perfection. I say my hair naturally does the whole sticking up in the back, which it does, just sometimes I use gel to make it look even better. Though that’s beside the point. I see my umbrella on the ground right before the street. It isn’t that far from where we are so I go and get it. It might not make much difference for either one of us because our clothes are already muddy and dripping, but I open the umbrella and hold it above both of us. Because it’s a small space I’m very close to Naruto. I feel my chest tighten and I think I might start blushing. He turns around and glares at me. I attempt to make a smile but it ends up looking odd, I can tell because of Naruto’s reaction. I haven’t smiled in a long time I’ve just smirked. This time I don’t refuse the sigh that wants to leave me.

He makes a gesture he often makes at me, which I’ve learned is ‘Bastard’, which is now followed by ‘asshole’ and he ends his hand signs with a ‘fuck you’. It bothers me he does this, am I really such a bastard? He turns to walk away when I grab his soaked shoulder. I turn him around and give him my best worried look.

“You’ll catch a cold” he simply continues to glare at me and tires to shrug my hand off his shoulder.

“Go away! Bastard!” that voice I like says those words that hurt. I shake my head and I pull him close.

“I don’t want you to be sick” I hope he understands, I don’t think he does. His brow furrows and he pouts. He’s so adorable…no not adorable, I don’t know any more… I don’t know why I jumped at him to knock him away from that car, I don’t know why I’m trying to explain my self, I don’t know why I’m leaning in towards him when he gives me a look asking for me to explain.

I don’t know why I kissed him on the cheek and I don’t know why I’m leading a blushing Naruto to my lonely house.

I don’t know why I let him use my shower, and wear my clothes.

I don’t know why I gave him dinner and I don’t know why I’m making him stay the night.

I don’t know why I keep kissing him on the cheek, and I don’t know why as he’s about to go to sleep, in my bed with me, I kiss him on the lips.

I don’t know why I hold him close during the first part of the night, and why I dread the morning when he’ll leave.

I don’t know why I find my self attracted to this sixteen year old boy, and I don’t know why I find my self letting him cuddle next to me and sleep the night away.

I don’t know what causes me to whisper ‘I love you’ ‘I love you’ over and over to him when he can’t hear me and is asleep.

I don’t know why I kiss his forehead or why I feel so good holding him.

I don’t know why my body does this when my mind is still so many steps behind.


“Sasuke…?” I do…love…love that voice, I look down at the groggy blonde in my arms. He’s smiling at me and he nuzzles my chest. “W-Why?” I could barely hear his voice as he mumbled that into my chest, and when I processed his words I wonder what he wanted to know. “The car…” wait did he know what I had been saying all along? He pulls away from me and looks at me.

“My body moved before I could think,” I give him a smile, and this time I think I pulled it off. He blushes and smiles. He makes a few hand signs and smiles. “I love you, Naruto…” his smile widens and I know why I kiss him on the lips this time.