TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Without Passion by SaraCakes

[Reviews - 6]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: R&R Please. ;) Sasuke might seem a little weird to you, don't worry. :) This was written with both me and my friend - Fatin - and we've already posted it on FanFictions, if you want the link then just ask. :]
Naruto walked into the school gates, receiving whispers and stares. Everyday the blonde had to cope with this. He wasn't exactly a big shot at his school. The reputation he had from long ago. Naruto walked towards his locker and stuffed in his bag, barely fitting in. He struggled to close his locker, then suddenly a strong force helped him to push it. His blue eyes met dark ones. Sasuke.
"You can at least say thank you, dobe." He snarled. Naruto hated Sasuke to his guts. He was so stuck-up and full of himself. Naruto snorted and just walked away from Sasuke.
'I don't need any help from that bastard,' Naruto thought to himself. The bell rang and everyone started rushing off to their classes.

It was Monday, and usually Naruto never liked the first starting lesson..Maths It always has been his most hated subject on earth. Reaching for his desk, beside him was the flawless strawberry locks with dashing emerald eyes. Sakura was a girl everyone knew and was very hard to reach to. Naruto however was no exception. He always had dreamt of going out with her, but instead always ended up with several bruises after he's done trying.

The shiny emerald eyes caught blue crystal ones and whispered, "What are you staring at, loser?" It hurt Naruto, when she called him that, but now, like the first time, he's gotten used to name-calling and threats. Naruto shook his head and then stared at his lined paper on his desk. He wished he was different. He was different. But he wanted to be normal different. If there was such a thing. Class ended and so did the next. Soon it was lunch time.

Slowly he took his time walking through the crowded school hall that leads him to the cafeteria. Being lonely was nothing new, he was somewhat, used to the feeling but would be more grateful if he has someone by his side to strengthen him and to nurture him. Naruto was just staring at his food on his tray. He didn't really like anything but ramen. He practically lived on ramen. Suddenly he heard a clank on the table. He looked to his side, seeing a raven haired boy sat down beside him.

"Yo, how's it?" Sasuke asked. Naruto just looked at him awkwardly. Was Sasuke trying to play a joke?

"Look Sasuke, whatever you want to do, just do it right now. I'm ready." Naruto sighed and closed his eyes hard, waiting for something to hurt. Then he heard a loud laugh. Naruto released the tense from his eyes and looked at Sasuke confused.

"Ha ha...you really think I would do such a thing? You really don't know me!" Naruto stared at Sasuke...it was weird.

"Well...why are you sitting here...?" The blonde asked.

"Cause I feel like it! is that a problem?" Sasuke answered back. Naruto didn't want him to win this time so he stood up.

"Yeah it is a big problem. Just fuck off." Naruto said in a serious tone. Sasuke stared at Naruto, and then stood up. He was much taller than Naruto.

"Whatever, dobe." Sasuke took his tray and went off. People started chattering about the event. Naruto sat down again on his lunch-spot trying to gain appetite to the soon chilled of ramen he got. He was still curious of Sasuke's weird behavior, he felt rather proud but his hurtful gloat is yet dwelling inside of him. He gulped on most of his ramen and made his way out to the hall, where he found the Uchiha leaning back against the wall.

The blonde tried to ignore him along the way and surpass whatever glares he got back for the past event. A hand was clutching behind Naruto's shoulder, slowly he turned around to see the ravenette with a rather impassive look embedded to his facial expression.

"Ugh…what do you want know, bastard?" muttered Naruto trying to get over with whatever is going on.

"So you think this is just a game where you stand up to a dumb jock huh dobe?" said the soon furious Sasuke. Naruto started to tremble by the anger shooting out from the ravennete's eyes. He soon tried to get it over with, but found it a bit harder than he expected. Well…he never actually expect anything easy when it comes to the Uchiha. Naruto felt uneasy. Uchiha wasn't just some random guy. He was smart, athletic and good-looking. There's simply almost nothing you can beat him to. Naruto just stuttered and mumbled a few words.

"Look, dobe, if you don't want to play along then fine. Go ahead being your loner self." Sasuke gave a smirk and turned around, heading to go out of the school doors.

"Sasuke wait!" Naruto yelled. He didn't really know what to think. Did Sasuke really want to hang around with Naruto? The blonde let his head hang down to the floor. The raven haired boy walked up to Naruto and patted his back.

"Good boy." Then Sasuke moved in to Naruto's face and licked him on his whiskered cheek, from fights he had been in.

"See you around, dobe." Naruto's eyes widened. What the hell did just happen? School ended like any other normal day, but why did today feel so unsual and different? Naruto walked down the path that would end up to his neighborhood and a place he called "home". As he keeps on walking down the street, A voice was heard shouting his name.

"Naruto!" he turned back only to find Sasuke running after him.

"Hey! Don't walk so fast! Slow down a little" said the active Uchiha.

'Huh?..what is he trying to do? Is he seriously trying to hang out with me?' thought the blonde curiously to himself.

"Yeah dobe I'm talking to you! I don't see anyone else alone do I?" Those words offended Naruto in a way, because he knew he was and will always be alone. They both walked home together, but Sasuke followed Naruto back to his apartment instead.

"Um...Don't you have your own place to stay at Sas'ke?"

"Whatever dobe I'm just bored", Sasuke said, acting cool.

"What would you wanna do here anyways?"

"Some play station would be fun!" A moment passed after heaps of video games were mastered by Sasuke, and some by Naruto as well. Sasuke yawned uncontrollably.

"I'm too tired to go home, so I guess I'd be staying over alright?" muffled Sasuke.

"Umm...yea sure there's a couch if you don't mind sleeping on. I don't really have much room." replied Naruto shyly. Sasuke gave Naruto a soft kiss on his whiskered pale cheeks as he made his way to his sofa.

"Goodnight dobe! Better not disturb me while I'm asleep!" the Uchiha dozed off in a matter of few seconds. Naruto just sat there staring blankly and mixed with so many emotions he could not define. His tanned skin showed off the red complexion that was caused by his blush from Sasuke's warm kiss. What is this he felt? He was so unsure. His stomach was full of rapid butterflies dwelling inside and waiting to escape. It was a feeling that makes his heart beat faster, but why?