TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Girlfriend by RamenFox

[Reviews - 15]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yo.
This has been poorly made...sorry. But it's based on the song Girlfriend. I don't know if this is a songfic...but I guess you can call it that. Look at this fic as a music video. It changes scenes and all that.
Do not own Naruto
Enjoy.
Sasuke and Sakura entered the golf n stuff for their date. They held hands as they walked in. Sasuke wore a white long sleeves shirt with a black shirt over it. Sakura wore a big pink sweater. EW! Sasuke listened as Sakura rambled on about nothing. She suddenly looked at her right and saw a boy wearing a long sleeves shirt and a black shirt over it as well and had blonde hair and blue eyes leaning against a table. The boy, Naruto crossed his arms as Sakura rolled her eyes at him and walked away with her boyfriend. Sasuke stared back at Naruto for a second then disappeared with his girlfriend.

Naruto shook his head as he followed then and started to wave his hands in the air and sing to the music. Sasuke and Sakura turned around at Naruto surprised.

“Hey, hey, you, you
I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one”

Naruto smiled at Sasuke as Sakura rolled her eyes once more and muttered. “You got to be kidding.”

“Hey, hey, you, you
I could be your girlfriend”

Naruto pulled Sasuke’s shirt to him, who didn’t seem to complain. Shikamaru and Kiba, Naruto’s best friends ran up and pulled guitars out as Naruto sang on the stage and danced while playing a guitar.

“Hey, hey, you, you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
No, it's not a secret
Hey, hey, you, you
I want to be your girlfriend”

*time skip to the small car track*

Sasuke and Sakura drove on small cars around the track.

“You're so fine I want you mine you're so delicious”

Naruto drove up and bumped into Sakura. Sakura gasped as she growled, trying to bump back. The bitch.

“I think about you all the time you're so addictive”

Sakura crashed into the side of the track. Naruto sped up next to Sasuke and cried out in victory with his one hand in the air.

”Don't you know what I can do to make you feel alright (Alright...)”

Naruto sang on stage as he wore short fishnet clothes on his legs and a white shirt. DIE SAKURA!

“Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious
And hell yeah, I'm the mother fucking princess”

Sakura crossed her arms and huffed as she stood in front of her boyfriend. Sasuke apologized over and over untill Sakura forgiven him and entered a picture booth next to them.

“I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right (I'm right...)”

Naruto sighed once again as the bitch clings to Sasuke’s arm.

“She's like so whatever
You can do so much better”

Naruto, Kiba and Shikamaru walk up to the booth and pulls Sakura out. Naruto steps in and hugs Sasuke. Shikamaru and Kiba block the booth from Sakura who screamed in frustration.

“I think we should get together now
And that's what everyone's talking about”

Sasuke and Naruto laughed as they took pictures of them with peace signs and funny faces. Aren’t they cute together!?

“Hey, hey, you, you
I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you
I could be your girlfriend”

*time skip to the park*

Sasuke and Sakura ate into a long piece of braided bread. They got closer and closer.

“Hey, hey, you, you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
No, it's not a secret
Hey, hey, you, you
I want to be your girlfriend”

Naruto shook his head and snatched whats left of the bread away and threw it into a black hole. He kissed Sasuke’s cheek and left. Sakura cursed at him.

“I can see the way, I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me”

Sasuke stared at Naruto and smiled as he waved at him. Naruto waved back smiling as brightly and beautiful.

“I know you talk about me all the time again and again (Again and again...)”

“So come over here and tell me what I wanna hear
Better, yet, make your girlfriend disappear!
I don't wanna hear you say her name ever again (And again...)”

Naruto pouted then smirked as he thought of Sakura’s death.

“Because...

She's like so whatever”

Kiba tapped Naruto on the shoulder and pointed to Sasuke and Sakura playing golf.

“And she can do so much better”

Sakura jumped up as she made the golf ball into the hole. She raised her hand to high five Sasuke. How lame.

“I think we should get together now”

Naruto pointed his gold club the direction to Sakura’s head and swung.

“And that's what everyone's talking about”

The ball flew over and hit Sakura. She tripped and fell into a pond next to her.

“Hey, hey, you, you
I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you
I could be your girlfriend”

Naruto and his friends laughed as Sakura tripped once more in the pond when Sasuke tried to help her. He couldn’t help but laugh as well.

“Hey, hey, you, you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
No, it's not a secret
Hey, hey, you, you
I want to be your girlfriend”

Naruto waved at Sasuke when he looked up at them, giving up on helping Sakura.

Naruto snapped his fingers with the dancers behind him on stage, singing and walking up low.

“In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in
She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?”

Naruto flicked Sakura’s huge forehead and pushed her away. He walked up to Sasuke and kissed his cheek again.

“In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
'Cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There's no other, so when's it gonna sink in
She's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?”

At the pond again Sakura pushed Sasuke and whined angrily as she shook her wet arms and hands. Her hair and body soaked.

Naruto and his friends entered the bathroom and scared some boys away so they could have it all alone.

“Hey, hey, you, you
I don't like your girlfriend
No way, no way
I think you need a new one
Hey, hey, you, you
I could be your girlfriend

(No way, no way)”

Naruto threw an X on the mirror with a marker and danced as people in the stall joined him.

“Hey, hey, you, you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
No, it's not a secret
Hey, hey, you, you
I want to be your girlfriend
(No way, no way...)”

Outside the mini golf court Naruto ran outside to greet Sasuke. They ran up to eachother and shyly talked. Sasuke asked Naruto to be his girlfriend. Naruto accepted while blushing.

“Hey, hey, you, you
I don't like your girlfriend (No way!)
No way, no way
I think you need a new one (Hey!)
Hey, hey, you, you
I could be your girlfriend (No way, no way)”

The wet sakura came out clumsily and saw Naruto and Sasuke together. She screamed with her hands clenched at the sight. She began to charge at Naruto with her arms stretched out in front of her. She jumped at him just as Naruto ducked.

“Hey, hey, you, you
I know that you like me (Now way!)
No way, no way
No, it's not a secret (Hey!)
Hey, hey, you, you
I want to be your girlfriend (No way, now way)”

She flew passed him and down a hill. A fat guy just walked out of an outdoor bathroom. Sakura screamed as she fell in and knocked the bathroom over. Sasuke and Naruto laughed surprised.

Naruto and Sasuke ran into the bathroom still laughing. Naruto pushed Sasuke into the bathroom stall and took off his shirt.

Sakura cried as she smelled like crap. She banged her fist on the stall and fell back in.

“Hey, hey!”

Everyone shouted and danced happily at the new couple. Finally they were together.

Naruto poked his head out of the stall and raised his hand into a fist and smiled at his victory. He went back in and giggled.

The End.