TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


KankuroXNaruto by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 4]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Just so everyone knows…I don’t know how to dance in clubs, I only know how to swing dance, so please forgive me if I give a poor description of dance, also I’m still working on writing lemons, so it might not be that great sorry…. sorry it's short....
Disclaimer: Don’t own Naruto.
Clubs, the place where college students can go crazy. It’s the place where they can drink till they can’t pay the bill and dance as sexually as they want with a complete stranger without even an ounce of shame. Well this may be truer for the people who party like no other, the ones who love to drown their miseries away in the burning drinks that impair their judgment. One such person hung about the bar drinking the club’s special and giving a flirting glance to everyone that passed by him. He wore all black and had either painted or tattooed a purple design on his face. He smirked and eyed a completely smashed blonde. The blonde man was slim with gorgeous blonde locks that fell into his eyes. The man was wearing blue jeans and a tight fitting orange shirt. The man at the bar licked his lips letting his eyes roam over the person’s sexy body. The man smirked and turned to the bartender.

“Found your prey Kankuro” the man behind the bar asked bored. Kankuro managed to hear the man over the pounding music.

“You bet,” Kankuro managed out while chuckling. He already had enough running through his system, but figured he could have a bit more in him. “Two more specials,” he was smirking and looked back to see the blonde begin to walk over to the bar.

“Be easy on the kid, Kankuro” Kankuro rolled his eyes and took the drinks from the man after paying for them. He began to walk over to the blonde smirking.

“Hey Blondie, want a drink?” Kankuro smirked at the blonde he had been eyeing. “The name’s Kankuro,” he almost shouted at the blonde to be heard over the loud music.

“My name’s Naruto!” Naruto giggled stumbling while accepting the drink, “Thanks!” he shouted and began to laugh at nothing. Naruto continued to stumble and indeed up in Kankuro’s arms giggling swaying. Naruto downed the drink he was given and so did Kankuro. Kankuro set the glasses down at the bar stared at the dazed man he held in his arms. “Do you wanna dance?!” Naruto was smiling ear to ear and pressed himself up close to Kankuro. Kankuro smirked again and laughed.

“Hell yeah!” they managed to stumble over to the dance floor and began to “dance”. They were grinding into each other while moving with the music but keeping flush against each other. Naruto was just a hair shorter than Kankuro but was slimmer and lighter than him. Kankuro let his hands roam over Naruto, loving the toned muscles he felt under the tight shirt. He let his hands roam lower and let them happily grope the firm nice ass. Naruto gasped but continued to grind into Kankuro who grinded right back into him. Naruto gave a growl loving the friction. They were both hard by the end of the song and were dying for more.

“Kankuro, bathroom, now!” Naruto was panting, not wanting to waste much time. Kankuro smirked understanding what the other wanted and was even more turned on that the man wanted to do it in public. They made their painful journey to the bathroom, and were lucky to find it empty.

“Much into foreplay?” Kankuro growled into Naruto’s ear as he shoved the other into a stall.

“No…” was the very low pleased growl as Naruto started to grind into Kankuro again.

“Perfect!” Kankuro turned around to lock the stall door, and turned back to the blonde man. He noticed with some fascination that the man had tattooed whiskers on his face. Kankuro began to kiss Naruto’s neck while undoing the man’s pants. He managed to pull them down and Naruto started on Kankuro’s pants. Naruto tilted his neck to one side giving the male more of his neck to kiss. Naruto fumbled to get Kankuro’s boxers down, and Kankuro began to pull Naruto’s down. They started to grind into each other again, and Kankuro moved to kiss Naruto on the lips. The man moaned when Kankuro ran his tongue along his lips. Kankuro moved one hand to Naruto’s member letting the precum coat his hand. He felt Naruto buck into his hand and arch his back. “Preparation?” Kankuro managed to ground out the question after pulling away from the kiss. The sounds Naruto made were practically driving Kankuro insane; he just wanted to fuck the blonde right away...

“Fuck me! Gods! I don’t give a shit!” these words turned Kankuro on even more, if that could be possible.

“As you wish Naruto…” Kankuro collected more of Naruto’s precum and started to coat his own member in his and Naruto’s precum. He hoisted Naruto up and against the tilled wall of the club bathroom. The loud music was deafened by the bathroom walls but could be heard still. Naruto wrapped his legs around Kankuro’s waist and Kankuro positioned himself at the blonde’s entrance. He slid in hissing in pleasure as heat surrounded his engorged member. Naruto gasped and groaned.

“MOVE!” Naruto ordered as he thrust down wanting more. Kankuro smirked as he pulled out and pushed in. He was surprised Naruto was meeting his thrusts, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t pleased with it. He built the tempo up trying to find the other’s sweat spot and began to pump Naruto’s member to the time of his thrusts. Naruto was rocking back into the man wanting Kankuro to go deeper. Naruto cried out when he felt that spot in him being hit, and saw white. He arched his back and turned his face to the side feeling the cool tile wall against the side of his face. Kankuro began to bite and suck on Naruto’s neck.

Kankuro increased the pace being driven by Naruto’s moans and cries. He loved the feeling of Naruto, the taste of the man, and gods he was coming close. He felt his stomach tighten more and he increased the pace even more. Naruto was hitting the wall hard with each thrust but his ecstasy made the pain seem like nothing. Naruto also knew he was close and was just hoping to hold on a little longer when he came with a loud cry. He was beginning to come down from his high when Kankuro came into him grunting.

“That was fucking great,” Naruto blearily nodded as Kankuro pulled out of him and was set down on the tiled floor. Naruto groaned and felt very dizzy. Kankuro pulled on his boxers and pants and looked down at the blonde. “Hey Naruto, you okay?” Naruto groaned again and threw up on Kankuro. “Fucking great…”


A/N: I hope that was okay, I’m sorry if it seems like I rushed it, or if it’s bad…sorry…but this was fun to write… thanks again! ^ ^ Hope you like it A Vampires Butterfly I had fun writing it, and I know it’s really short, but it’s hard for me to write a long oneshot…