TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


TobiXNaruto by naruto_newbie

[Reviews - 9]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: yes i finished it in one night, i'm amazed! time to work on the next challenge, but that might be tomorrow! ^ ^
Disclaimer: don't own Naruto.
The blonde entered the pub; he was pissed off at his teacher. The guy was always late saying that he had been helping an old lady cross the road, I mean the guy probably was given a medal for all the ‘good deeds’ he did; but the jerk had to fail him. The man was cool, laid back, and was a bit like him. He was related to this huge pick in his class, Sasuke Uchiha, and he was a very good friend to our freakishly strict math teacher Mr. Hatake. Mr. Uchiha always gives them partner assignments and everything, Mr. Hatake hates teams, and is so to the rules the girls have to pull on sweatpants and sweatshirts before they enter the room otherwise he comments about how they broke the dress code. Though back to Mr. Uchiha, the man was a jerk!

The blonde sighed and looked up at the bartender, he showed the man his fake ID and the man shrugged giving the kid his first of many shots.

“Deidara-sempai! Can’t we have a beer! Can we dance!?” someone giggled after calling out to someone. “Let’s show them your pop-art, Sempai! We did it!” the person’s voice was becoming annoying over this long period of time. The man was happy, and seemed to act like a kid…

“An’ther n’ plezz…” the blonde was a bit impaired but didn’t care. He sensed that someone had taken a seat beside him.

“Seriously, you shouldn’t drink so much!” it was that voice.

“Who da *hiccup* hell ‘r you?” the blonde was swaying back and forth in his seat glaring at the man who seemed to be lecturing him.

“I’m Tobi! I’m a good boy! You’re downing those drinks way too fast! Slow down…” the blonde couldn’t see the man’s face very well but could tell the man had black hair. The blonde glared and down his next drink, he counted the glasses and was surprised that it was his seventh.

“’at do ya want?” the blonde hiccupped his speech impaired from the alcohol.

“Well Sempai sent me away, saying I was scaring the girls away! You seemed angry about something, is it a teacher?! Tobi’s a good boy so he assumes that’s it!” the fact that the man switched between third person and first person was annoying but the sighed merely accepting it, if not reluctantly. “How about I buy you something less strong?” the blonde shrugged trying to ignore the man’s attempt to be social. “How about you tell me what happened?” the man began to sip his beer while the teen downed half of his pint.

“Fuckn’ bastard teacher *hiccup* fail-failed me” the blonde glared at the drink with deep hate and Tobi laughed. The blonde sort of liked the laugh, but then again it could have been the alcohol.

“Oh, just wait till college, bunch of meanie teachers there! HUH? SEMPAI! WHERE ARE YOU!?! NO! SEMPAI! You were a good sempai but very strict-” the blonde attempted to punch the man for yelling out like that when he saw the man already on the ground being yelled at.

“TOBI! QUIT WHINING! I didn’t go anywhere, and I’m not dead mmm! I’m leaving you go do something, BY YOURSELF yeah!” the blonde vaguely noticed blonde woman, no it was a man, walk away with two gorgeous women on his arms. The blonde began to laugh and the man on the pub floor ended up falling onto the man he was laughing at. The blonde stopped laughing feeling the strong muscles of the man beneath him and he blushed.

“You’ve had too much to drink, Tobi will take you home!” the man lifted the blonde up in his strong arms. The blonde felt comfortable there and lost his balance when the man had let him go to walk. The mysterious and childish man caught the blonde laughing and put the blonde’s arm over his shoulder. “I’ll pay for your drinks, you just better pay me back, okay!?” the blonde drunkenly nodded and once the bill was paid the man wrapped his free arm around the blonde’s waist bringing him closer to his body so they could walk (Tobi was holding the blonde’s arm that was over his shoulder, incase the blonde couldn’t support himself by himself). “Where do you live?” the blonde was sure his directions made no sense yet still he found himself in front of his door and the man searching his pockets for the keys to the apartment door.

The blonde lived by himself, his parents were rich and when they died they had left him in the care of this perverted man who was always gone. He sighed turning into the man’s chest and resting his head there. The man smelled very, very good, and he felt so comfortable in the man’s arms.

“’mmm Tobi…” the man had taken the boy inside the apartment standing in front of the open door. The man turned to look at the blonde and cocked his head, “’iss me…” the blonde mumbled turning his head into the man’s chest breathing in the wonderful smell.

“Are you sure…Tobi is a good boy and doesn’t want to take advantage of someone underage…” the blonde laughed and pressed himself into the man who stepped back closing the door.

“’ease ‘iss me…” the blonde’s eyes were glazed and he looked at the man’s face, but he couldn’t make anything out and was surprised when he felt warm lips pressed against his. The blonde practically melted at the first touch and moaned when the man ran his tongue between his lips. The man moved the blonde so they were facing each other and rested on hand on the blonde’s ass and the other at the nape of the teen’s neck. The man deepened the kiss running his tongue along the blonde’s teeth and massaging the teen’s tongue. The blonde began to feel the need to touch the man and be touched.

The blonde’s hands began to roam the older man’s body trying to feel skin. He then stumbled back as the man attempted to move forward, perhaps trying to find a couch. They ended up in a tangle on the floor, but the man merely pushed the blonde on his back and began to take the teen’s clothes off. He removed his own clothes and began to kiss the boy again. They were naked on the floor of the dark apartment kissing and feeling each other’s body. The blonde moaned loudly as the man began to kiss the teen’s neck while pumping the teen. The man continued kissing the blonde, while moving his fingers to teen’s mouth. The blonde was confused but decided he was supposed to lick the fingers.

The man pulled his fingers away and moved them to the teen’s entrance. He inserted on finger. He stopped kissing the blonde hearing yelp and feeling the teen moving away. He looked down at the dazed blonde and kissed his lips.

“Do you want this?” the blonde nodded just wanting a release of some sort, and the man caressed his cheek giving little kisses all along the teen’s body. He paid special attention to the teen’s naval as he moved the finger around inside the blonde trying to stretch him. He then added another, and felt the boy stiffen. He began to pay the teen’s nipples homage and smiled when the boy arched his back. He added a third the blonde as best as he could.

“Naruto-kun…if it hurt’s tell me to stop…” the blonde let the fact that he never told the man his name slid and whimpered when he lost the man’s fingers. The man slowly pushed inside the teen resisting the temptation to ram into the blonde. The blonde whimpered and the man began to give soft kisses all over the blonde’s body. He began to pump the blonde and painfully slowly entered the blonde completely. He paused letting the teen adjust to the awkwardness and began to kiss and suck on the blonde’s neck. He heard the teen gasp and the man began to slowly pull out. He continued his slow pace before the younger started to become use to the feelings. The pace then gradually picked up. They both came to their climax, the blonde cumming first and after a few more deep thrusts the man cummed.

The blonde was breathing heavily and the male collapsed beside the blonde. He brought the now sleeping blonde to his chest and also fell asleep on the apartment floor.


The blonde woke up with his back hurting and winced with every step. He blushed remembering the time he had with that Tobi man. He looked around the living and saw a note on his apartment door. ‘You owe me for your drinks –Tobi’ the blonde growled but sighed when he realized his anger was useless.



“Naruto, I’ll give you a chance to make up your work, okay?” the blonde was surprised when Mr. Uchiha had said this but nodded smiling.

“Thank you Mr. Uchiha,” the blonde was about to head out of the classroom when he heard a vaguely familiar laugh.

“Call me Obito, Naruto,” the blonde nodded and left the class room.


A/N: Holly crap! I wrote that in one night! Yes! Okay there you have it Oni_chan, I hope it’s okay, and I hopefully people get what I tried to imply there… heheheh I’m not one of those people but, it was fun to write it that way.