TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Cold Blood by The Cheat

[Reviews - 8]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO.

In the concert, feel free to hate the stupid lyrics. I just made them up.
The band called Cold Blood would be performing a concert tonight. Naruto was going with a group of his friends. Chouji walked into his room. “Come on, Naruto! Temari keeps hitting my head and asking when we would get to listen to Cold Blood!” Naruto sighed and walked with Chouji to the car door.

As they arrived, they handed their tickets over and went to their seats. Ino was gripping Sakura’s arm, and Sakura was trying to get on the other side of Chouji so Ino would leave her alone. Naruto stood where he was and looked at the awfully dark stage.

“Your skin presses against mine….” A voice said, and Naruto could make out the form of four people on the stage. Ino started screaming with Sakura. Temari joined them and Chouji covered his ears. “And I can’t help but think about her…”

“Your trying to get your way again, and I’m just wondering what time it is…”

“Your giving up slowly and I’m walking away…” loads of girls were screaming by now, even though the first song had just started. Naruto thought the lyrics weren’t very good, but he actually liked it. The vocalist sounded much like a girl, though Naruto guessed it was a boy.

“And I’m wondering where your boy is tonight, ‘cause I know you aren’t mine….” A different voice was singing now. “SASUKE!!” many females shouted.


“When I feel your arms wrap around me, I get nervous.” The girls in the crowd were going crazy and Naruto was holding down Sakura while Chouji held down Temari and Ino.

“You’ve got me in a tunnel and I don’t know how to get out.”

“I try so hard and I just can’t seem to get away.”

“You’ve got me in such a mess that I can’t see her anymore…”

The stage lit up and Naruto saw the lead ‘singer’ who sung the first part. He was very feminine, but he was indeed a man. The females shrieked in joy. “HAKU! HAKU!”

“And somehow I find myself getting onto the bed with you.”

“WOOO!!” the crowd shouted. The concert went on pretty much like that, with the girls being held down. At the end of the concert Temari sneaked the group backstage. “Temari, are you sure this is alright?”

Temari’s fist connected with Naruto’s face. “I guess that meant no.” Naruto muttered.

They hid behind some large crates and watched the band stand close to the crates. “Hmm, Haku and Sasuke… you guys didn’t hide your faces.” The drummer said, taking his mask off. He was very handsome. Ino and Temari started fighting over him.

“Shikamaru, it’s very annoying doing that.” Sasuke said.

“I think I will go home now.” Haku said in his female-like voice. He walked off and grabbed Naruto from behind the crates. “You should not be there. I will let you five go this time, but next time you need passes. Have a safe trip home.” He let Naruto go and walked off.