TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Better Left Forgotten by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *rubs head* Hehehe...umm well yeah...You see...Okay so I really, really don't have any excuse what so ever to be starting a new story. I really, really don't. *sighs* But here am I...Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“Die Itachi!” Sasuke shouted as he ran full force at his older brother, Chidori built up in the palm of his hand, the electricity building up and crackling in the air. Itachi just watched, an in different look on his face as his brother came closer and closer.

This was to be their last battle. Sasuke had been training for years under Orochimaru’s rule just to defeat him. He had abandoned his whole village just to become more powerful. Had almost killed his best friend and his love. Just to kill Itachi. And he had fallen right into Itachi’s plan. His little brother should have been strong, strong enough to finally kill him in a fair fight, yet…

He was still so weak and foolish.

Sasuke had charged just close enough and was about to drive the Chidori straight through the dark cloaked chest, when Itachi merely tripped his feet so they fell from under him, then grabbed his still glowing blue wrist and flung him into the large tree behind him.

“Foolish little brother, have you really grown so little stronger? Have you really learned so little?” Itachi asked disappointment turning the words into icy stones.

Sasuke watched Itachi as he was thrown back and knew if he hit the tree it would end, that he would have failed, and that nothing would ever be worth it. Life wouldn’t be worth it, if he didn’t kill Itachi here and now. So he quickly pulled out a kunai from his pouch on his left leg and threw it with all his might at Itachi’s head. His body landed against the tree with a sickening crack and he slumped against it, unconscious.

Itachi still had his back turned to the tree and smirked as he heard the sound of a body slam into the hard bark of the tree that was also when he heard the whooshing of air and realized his brother had actually thrown a kunai at him. His smirk grew and he wondered at his little brother’s stupidity.

Turning around he was ready to catch the kunai, but as soon as he did he saw he had estimated wrong and that he was too late to catch it. He only had time to move just the slightest inch, but still couldn’t avoid completely and the blunt end hit him in the right temple.

Both Uchiha men lay unconscious on the ground, a thin trickle of blood running down a porcelain cheek, while raven, long bangs fell over closed onyx eyes.

“Sasuke? Sasuke!” Naruto shouted as he entered the clearing a few minutes after, he saw the unconscious body of Itachi and his blue eyes widened. It looked like Sasuke had finally killed Itachi. He had been tracking Sasuke forever and he finally found him, but he never expected this. He looked over at Sasuke’s body and picked him up, seeing his chest lift up and down gently, while no movement could be seen from Itachi.

“I finally found you. I’m finally bringing you home.” Naruto whispered and jumped into the tree branches, speeding towards the village at full speed.

A few miles away Kisame wondered what was taking Itachi so long. The eldest Uchiha had sent him away when the younger brat had found them and challenged Itachi to a fight. But it had been too long, either Itachi was finally dead or Sasuke was finally dead. Kisame shrugged, it didn’t matter to him, but he might as well see if he would need a new partner and went off to the clearing he had left them at.

Kisame found Itachi lying on the ground, blood dried on his white cheek, making him look abnormal; since Kisame has never seen Itachi ever have his own blood on him. The blue skinned man kneeled next to his partner and saw that he was alive, just knocked out. He shook the other man a bit roughly, deciding he would deal with an angry partner later, they were due back to the headquarters by sundown and he be damned if they would be late for this.

Bright black eyes fluttered open and filled with shock and fear immediately. Kisame’s brow furrowed as he saw this and leaned closer.

“AHHH!!!!!!!! Who are you? Get away from me you freak! Why am I here? Why did you bring me here?” Itachi shouted this at him, scrambling away from Kisame and staring with wide black eyes.

“Wait, who am I?”