TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


These Broken Wings by Blurble

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Is that right? *Points at chapter title*

Ahem...

Deidara is probably one of my favorite Akatsuki members, so I decided to start with him. Itachi will probably not be included since we've pretty much walked through his past. Any ideas for who's going to be next?

^Blurble^
In the land of the Stone, a child wails during it's first breath of life. It's tiny fists wave through the air, trying to touch and feel something. The mother is overjoyed that her son was finally born. Her child opens an eye - a vibrant blue-green color and looks at her curiously. He wraps his fingers around hers and begins to giggle. In a minute, he holds his hand up and she notices a horrid sight.

Decorating his palms were two mouths, tiny, but there. She screams in surprise, causing doctors to file in. After seeing such an ailment, they quickly take the child and leave her.
But one nurse turns back, and quietly asks,
"What is his name?"
Still in shock from the mouths, the mother regains her composure. After a few deep breaths, she replies,
"Deidara."