TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Snowy Day by angelgirl555

[Reviews - 8]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the Naruto character's
A Snowy Day

"Talking"
'Thinking'
-Kyuubi-
...............................................................................

It was snow and Naruto had had enough of all the abuse had got from the villagers. 'Tonight is the night. I am finnaly going to leave this place.'

-Kit, are you sure about this. I mean you love this village.- Kyuubi knew what he went through every day but she also knew that he loved this village.

'I know you are worried Kyu but I am sure about this and I am ready to go and get away from this place.' Kyuubi was silent for a moment before answering. -Alright kit, you know I am behind you one hundred percent in everything you do.-
Naruto smiled and said,"Thanks Kyu."

................................................................................
Time skip: Naruto is out side of the village.
................................................................................

Naruto was wrapped in his most thickest jacket but he was still cold as he had made it about about 10 miles into the forest and he wasn't going to stop now. It was so dark that Naruto finally had to decided to make camp for the night. He knew he should keep going but he couldn't see anything. He thought it would be ok to take a quick nap before he headed out again, so he slipped in and out of conciseness.

..............................................................................
With Itachi
..............................................................................

The storm was getting so bad that Itachi thought he needed to take shelter. But he knew he was only 10 miles away from the village, then he could rest when he got there. That was when something caught his eye there was something orange in the snow. Itachi walked over to it and saw that is was a body, he was about to leave it there but then he saw bright yellow hair.'That is Naruto-kun, what is he doing out here all alone. He should be at home safe and sound.' Secretly Itachi has been in love with Naruto for about three years, ever since he first laid eyes on him, he was in love.

Itachi kneeled down next to Naruto and opened his cloak up and pulled Naruto into it. He figured with the warmth of the cloak and his body heat he could get Naruto's body heat back up.'I have to find shelter for us or else Naruto will freeze.' Itachi was looking in every direction with a stoic expression on his face.

Finally he located a place that was under a tree and it would shield them from the wind and he could build a fire. With Naruto still in his cloak he picked him up and carried him to the tree once they were under it he carefully placed Naruto down and gathered wood to make a fire.

Once that was done he took off Naruto's pack and looked in it, he knew it was wrong but he had to know were his love was heading on a night like this. When he looked inside surprised it was like all of Naruto's most prized possession's. Then Itachi understood what his love was doing and it was a good thing he found Naruto first.

Itachi replaced all of the things in the pack and crawled over to Naruto. Itachi picked Naruto up again and put him so that he was sitting side ways in Itach's lap. Naruto also had his head on Itach's chest and was snuggled into it. So Itachi just wrapped his cloak around both of his hands were around Naruto's waist hugging him tightly.

..........................................................................
Some time later
..........................................................................

Naruto felt like there was something soft under his head and there was something around his waist, then he remembered falling asleep in the forest. So he peeked one of his eyes open and looked around. That is when he noticed that he was sleeping on Itachi and he also had his arms around his waist.

So Naruto just thought he should just go back to sleep because he didn't mind after all he did love the man, but he wasn't about to say it out loud. Naruto was snuggleing back into Itachi's warmth he felt him moving around. When Naruto looked up he was staring into black eyes then they softened when he looked at Naruto.

Itachi moved his head closer to Naruto's and their lips met in supposedly a chaste kiss but it just got deeper and passionate and soon Itachi was nibbling on Naruto's bottom lip and when Naruto gasped in surprise Itachi plunged his tongue into Naruto mouth. Their tongue's were soon battling for dominance and Itach won exploring every inch there was.

Soon the had to split apart for air. Itachi looked deep into Naruto's eyes and said,"Naruto I love you and I want you to join me." Naruto was about to speak when Itachi silenced him with his finger he already had and idea what he was going to say."Then I will leave and we can travel together, what do you say Naruto come with me, please?"

Naruto looked at Itachi, then said,"I love you too, and I would love to travel with you and you don't have to give them up as long as I am with you I don't care."

From that day on Naruto and Itachi lived happily ever after. Even after they had kids but that is getting ahead of our selves.

...........................................................................

Ok now what I just said that is only if you guy like this story so please review and tell me, by the way Naruto is 18 years old in this fic.
Chapter end notes: Since I'm back I decided to edit it because let's admit it, the grammar sucked lol. Thank you to everyone that reviewed.