TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dance With Me by BloomOfYOUTH

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Third chapter. Longest chapter! Okay, I wanted some beginning action in there. I'm going to change the rating because I'm sure theres going to be lemon now.. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
It turned out that the name of the man was Mirouki, and he allowed TenTen and Deidara to stay in his home. His wife was never called by her name, just her nickname. Which just happened to be a single name that made TenTen want to go insane. The name, you ask? Well, Neji, of course. TenTen supposed her name was something completely different, because she thought Neji was a boy’s name.

They had one child, who was particularly interested in Deidara. Her name was Kagome, and she had trouble speaking in front of him. She helped her mother with cooking. She was nineteen, and she drove TenTen crazy. TenTen swore she wasn’t this annoying when she was nineteen. But then again, she was twenty-one and a lot of things started to annoy her.

“You need some new clothes, yeah.” Deidara said at dinner one night. The family was in the kitchen, preparing the actual dinner. “Why?” TenTen asked, her face clearly suggesting she would rather be in a hotel with Itachi than here. “Because if one of your friends wants to come looking for you they’ll know right away its you, yeah.” Deidara said.

TenTen glared at him and threatened to cut off his ‘precious’ hair. He glared at her. “Now, what exactly are you two?” ‘Neji’ asked. TenTen just called her lady. TenTen started to choke. Deidara slapped her back.

“We are.. married.” Deidara said. TenTen glared at him and dragged him into another room. “MARRIED? Couldn’t you think of something else?” she whispered in a deadly tone. “I wouldn’t even get married until I turned twenty-four! And I wouldn’t get married to you!” TenTen added quickly. Deidara just sighed and pulled her back in the room.

“When did you get married?” she asked. TenTen gave a fake smile and Deidara thought for a moment. “A day ago.” TenTen said quickly. ‘Hah, lets see how he deals with that.’ Neji didn’t ask anything. Deidara glared at TenTen.
Knock. Knock. Kagome went to get the door and shrieked. “PAPA!” she shouted, running back into the room. Mirouki stood up so suddenly his plate almost fell of the table. Actually, it did fall.. Anyways, Deidara stood up also.

“IT’S A SHARK, PAPA!” Kagome shouted. Deidara laughed so hard he started to cry. TenTen had to hold him up so he wouldn’t fall. Meanwhile, as Mirouki was deciding if it was a shark on Kagome was having mental issues, TenTen was a memory she would like to forget.

-

Giving up on Neji and Lee, TenTen decided to stop by to see Hinata. She heard moaning and thought it was just someone else. Surely it couldn’t have been Hinata.. She was way to innocent. But as TenTen walked into the room she wanted to leave. Sakura and Hinata. On the same bed. Doing things she would rather not think about. She ran out as soon as Hinata and Sakura looked over at her. “I cannot believe I lost Hinata too!” she exclaimed.

-

TenTen started to think about different things. She didn’t want that to come back. Next thing she knew, Kisame was in the room. Luckily, this village was more like a small town that got no news. They didn’t recognize Kisame at all. Deidara allowed him to sit on the floor by TenTen. ‘Seriously, on the floor. He could have been more polite.’ TenTen thought. Thankfully, Itachi wasn’t with him. Apparently Kisame was sent by the leader to find Deidara. He ended up getting to stay in a guest room with Deidara.

“Wait, Mirouki. These two,” ‘Neji’ said, pointing to Deidara and TenTen, “are married. They should get to stay in a room together.” TenTen gave Deidara a looked that said ‘see-what-you-got-us-into’. She was blushing though, and Deidara couldn’t help but blush also. Mirouki nodded with a grin. “Yes! The young lady and man will stay together. The friend will stay in a different room.”

-

After dinner, they walked into the room together. TenTen offered to sleep on the floor. “If they see you sleeping on the floor they’ll figure it out.” Deidara said. So, TenTen ended up slipping into bed with Deidara. The family came in to say goodnight, and Kagome gave TenTen a glare that was filled with jealousy. TenTen glared back.

“Goodnight!” Mirouki said. “Hanajima, I’ll be waiting in our room.” TenTen held back a laugh. They called her Neji and her name was Hanajima. Way different. Hanajima blushed at his comment. “Well, goodnight you lovebirds. Breakfast will be at nine.” She said. Kagome shot one last glare before telling her mother she would rather stay in her room than tell Kisame goodnight.

“Can I get on the floor now?” TenTen asked. She turned and, unfortunately, was very close to Deidara’s face. Deidara smirked. “If Kagome comes in she’ll tell her mother. She’s bound to.” He said. TenTen glared. “Are you enjoying this? If she comes in we’ll just run.”

“Trust me, Kisame is not the type to be woken up.” Deidara replied, ignoring her question. “Maybe she wont come in.” TenTen said. Deidara sighed and said, “Trust me. I was sent on a mission and had to stay in a house with a nineteen-year-old daughter. Next thing I knew, I was woke up by a girl trying to take my pants off.”

TenTen giggled. Just then, Hanajima came in to check on them (mother-like much?). TenTen’s mind clicked in action. She straddled Deidara’s waist as if they were about to do something. Deidara started to protest until he heard the door open. Hanajima peeked in and then gasped. “Sorry for interrupting you!” she squeaked out, and walked out.

“That girl is going to get it!” Kagome muttered as she watched her mother back away from the door.