TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dance With Me by BloomOfYOUTH

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kagome walked silently into the room where TenTen and Deidara slept. ‘He looks soo hot when he’s sleeping!’ she thought. TenTen had heard the door open and wondered if it was Mirouki or Hanajima. She immediately saw Kagome’s long brown hair. ‘I wonder what she’s doing in here..’ TenTen thought. She closed her eyes but listened carefully.

Kagome wasn’t aware of TenTen being awake. She stared at the light blue walls. The hard wood flooring creaked under her footsteps. As she came next to the bed she carefully pulled down the covers. They weren’t touching in any way.

“Thank goodness.” Kagome muttered. She then took the scissors she had in her pocket. She carefully reached towards TenTen to take out her buns. Someone grabbed her arm. Afraid it was TenTen, she pulled back.

“It’s not nice to sneak up on people, yeah.” Deidara whispered. His hair was messy, and his scope was set on the bedside table. Kagome really wanted to check the scope out, but with Deidara holding her arm that was impossible. TenTen opened her eyes. “Dei-chan..” she muttered. Deidara held back a laugh. ‘Dei-chan? Since when does she call me Dei-chan?’ he thought.

Kagome pulled again. Deidara held on tightly. Kagome swore if she didn’t love him so much, she would punch him in the face. TenTen sat up. The white bed sheets were tossed in every direction. She yawned. “What t-time is it?” she asked, looking at Deidara. Deidara glared at Kagome.

“Why were you in here?” he said in a deadly voice. TenTen snuggled up to his chest and fell asleep again. Deidara rolled his eyes. Kagome pulled again. “I just came in here, alright!”

Deidara glared at her again. TenTen opened her eyes again and threw a pillow at Kagome. Deidara laughed. “Get out of here now, or I’ll tell your mother.” He said. Kagome sighed of relief as her arm was let go and she rushed out.

Deidara decided to stay awake for a while to watch TenTen. She would occasionally roll over and wrap her arms around anything she could. One of those things would be Deidara, and she particularly liked squeezing him. Deidara couldn’t help but fall into a deep sleep from watching her.

-

“You two! Wake up!” Hanajima called. Deidara woke up first, and he shook TenTen awake. TenTen opened her eyes and snuggled up to his chest again. “TenTen, wake up.” Deidara said.

It took Deidara a while to do his hair, and it took TenTen even longer to comb hers. When they finally went into the dining room, everyone was sitting down. Kisame had a chair for himself, finally. TenTen sat down by Kisame. Deidara took a seat beside her. Apparently they were having trouble with the weather and nothing could grow. Deidara would have liked some healthy food, but he ate the food anyways.

“Is there a stream close by?” Deidara asked. Hanajima nodded. Deidara motioned for Kisame to follow and TenTen decided to spy on them.

“So, how are the others?” Deidara asked, looking at Kisame. TenTen hid herself in the water. Kisame looked around as if he was about to tell Deidara his daughter died. “Well, we’ve all been sent on dangerous missions. Mine was supposed to be dangerous until you never came back from yours, so I was sent to look for you.” Kisame said. Deidara looked at the sky.

“Have I been gone long enough for the leader to worry?” he asked after a few moments of silence. “I told him you were probably stuck some where with women.” Kisame said, giving him a grin.

“Hm. That sounds like you. I wonder why you haven’t hit a bar yet.” Deidara said. TenTen noticed that when he talked to Kisame in private his voice was serious. It made her feel like he missed some one there.

“How is Master Sasori?” Deidara said suddenly. Kisame chuckled. “I’m not telling you.”

Deidara glared at Kisame. “What about that TenTen girl?” Kisame said, looking at the water. “I don’t know. I suppose we have to take her with us.” Deidara replied, looking at the spot TenTen was hiding in.

Kagome came running up to them, her arms waving in the air. “My mom said to get you because TenTen is missing!” she shouted. Deidara looked away from the water and Kisame smirked. “Deidara, I’ll stay here just in case she comes past. You go help Mirouki and Hanajima.” Deidara nodded and ran off. ‘I wonder what he will do to her. I could tell he knew I could sense her chakra.’

Kisame watched as Deidara ran off with Kagome running behind him. He turned around and walked into the knee-high water. Finding what he wanted to, he dragged TenTen out of the water.

“Well, how unlucky for you.”