TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


News Flash: Uchihas and Uzumakis by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 33]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: *snickers* I thank Nikki for giving me the original idea for this and I thank drunken and foreign muses for the plot events here. Enjoy!
Now, we all know that certain Uchihas have made it a hobby of... well simply put... molesting a certain Uzumaki.

Come now, you must have noticed this through out the series.

What? You mean you never noticed? Let me explain.

Why else do you think Sasuke and Naruto are rivals? It is simple to see that Sasuke has always been chasing after the blonde nutcase. I mean, Sasuke didn't pay that kid to bump into to Naruto for nothing. And they train and spar together and are damn near inceperable.

Oh. I know what you're going to tell me. 'Sasuke left after nearly killing poor Naruto because he cared more about killing Itachi than the Kyuubi carrier.' Well the answer is in the statement my dearly confused reader.

Sasuke 'nearly' killed Naruto, but he didn't. And why is he set on killing his brother? So his brother doesn't get Naruto before him!

Same reason Itachi killed the rest of the clan really, he was just hoping his little brother was straight. But I mean with a name like Sas-UKE aka Sas-GAY, what did he expect?

Sasuke was happy when Itachi killed the clan, less competition for Naruto. Now onto point two of this Uchihas chase Uzumakis discussion. Why Itachi reallys chases after Naruto.

Akatsuki? Kyuubi Kitsune? Junchuriki? I think not. Please, that is all a cover up to capture the blonde for his own plans. Itachi is obviously only after the blonde for his own gains of kidnapping Naruto. He couldn't give a damn about Leader's plan, he just wants his Naruto-kun. Why else is everyone a -san but Naruto who is -kun?

Yeah. Now you see the picture, don't you? It is practically built into Uchiha DNA along with the Sharingan to go after Uzumakis.

Now it makes you wonder about previous generations of Uchihas and Uzumakis, doesn't it?

Bet you're thinking 'Oh that Obito must have been a giddy little fool around his sensei! Oh that reminds me about my fourth grade math teacher...' Enough! We don't want to hear your life story. And I was not speaking of Obito in the least.

I'm talking about Uchiha Fugaku, the father of Sasuke and Itachi. Oh. Bet you weren't expecting them there apples. I'm sorry I don't know where that came from.

Anyway, think about it for a moment. Fugaku grew up in the presence of the Yellow Flash. How many blue eyed blondes run around Konoha every day? And then die just as an orphan blue eyed blonde is born? Not many.

Yondaime Hokage, also known as Uzumaki Arashi, grew up in the generation that included Uchiha Fugaku. Now we know from present generations how the Uchihas and Uzumakis get along. But is it really a genetic obsession?

I'm here to bring the story of these two deceased nin's childhood. Were they like your average Sasuke and Naruto pair? Or much more?

I'll be here next time to bring you the story! This has been Oni, signing off!