TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kakashi's Great Idea by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [I dont own Naruto] time for chapter 3; dawn! tell me what you think!
EDIT: This was my first ever attempt at yaoi and has now been edited and corrected.
As dawn light crept into the clearing Sasuke lay as tense as he had been all night. He faced the line of trees, staring into the darkness of the forest. So many times during that night he had thought of sneaking away through the trees. But Kakashi had warned them that this area of the forest was dangerous and he was reluctant to leave Naruto vulnerable. He hated feeling this protective even though knew Naruto would probably be okay alone.

He had been so close to leaving that had had unzipped his sleeping bag and now lay on top of it like a blanket. The early morning dew was cold on his bare legs and his t-shirt clung to him but he couldn’t summon the will to move.

As he lay curled on his sleeping bag he heard Naruto crawl out of his bag. He wanted to look over at the other ninja but couldn’t bring himself to. He hated himself for being so cowardly, but even his self-hate could not make him face his love. Instead he lay still as a statue not daring to breathe and strained his ears.

He was surprised when he heard Naruto walking slowly across the clearing in his direction. He was even more shocked when Naruto lay down on the other half of his sleeping bag.

“Sasuke…” he said softly.

Sasuke gulped and slowly rolled over. They now lay side by side, inches away from each other. Sasuke tensed as Naruto rolled toward him so he was propped up on his elbow above Sasuke and slowly traced the pale skin of his face with a single finger. Sasuke’s skin tingled where Naruto had touched it and for the first time since he had confessed his love he met Naruto’s eyes.

Watching those guarded ebony eyes change to hopeful ones set a pleasurable warmth alight inside of Naruto's chest and convinced him of his decision. He had used the sleepless night to think of every moment he had spent with Sasuke over their years as team mates. He found he could remember every time the other had outshone him, saved him, argued with him and even acknowledged him. He replayed these moments with the added knowledge of Sasuke's confession and found that he suddenly understood his friend on another level.

Leaning over the boy who had become his best friend Naruto smiled and said what he now knew had been the truth all along, “I love you too” he whispered before sealing it with a kiss.
Chapter end notes: EDIT: Hope the edited version was somewhat better. I tried to write what I felt like writing in the first attempt but never managed to get down on paper until now. I hope that makes sense. Ja ne! xx