TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Kakashi's Great Idea by suzieuchiha

[Reviews - 10]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: [I don't own Naruto] Sorry if you don't like the idea but this was just a little experiment for me. I really wanted to try writing something like this. Read and review please.
EDIT: This was my first ever attempt at yaoi and has now been edited and corrected.
Naruto leant against the tree trunk on the edge of a clearing. Sasuke sat against the opposite tree. A heated glare shot from the blond, the hostility was met with an awkward silence.

‘What a stupid idea!’ thought Naruto furiously. ‘I’ll never be friends with him! Kakashi sensei has gone too far this time! I can’t believe that this was his ‘Great Idea’; dumping us in the middle of the forest, who knows where, to ‘resolve our differences and realise that we can be really good friends’ jeez! Per-lease like that’s ever going to happen!’

Sasuke glanced at the sky streaked with sunset colours. He turned his attention towards the blonde shinobi opposite him. Naruto was glaring angrily at the orange tinged treetops, Sasuke thought that his angry face was one of his best because it showed his fiery and passionate personality. The sunset turned his hair a vivid orange and made his deep blue eyes sparkle violet. A second later those big blue eyes met his and Sasuke quickly looked away. But in that brief meeting he caught the anger radiating toward him. It hurt. Naruto hated him, and Sasuke didn’t blame him one bit. ‘Without these feelings I might have been able to be around him comfortably. It’s so much easier to have him hate me and think of me with anger, but I hate it! It's cowardly to hide my feelings like this and that eats at me but it's better than having to deal with rejection and replusion. I wish I could just think of him as a friend, but that's impossible so I'll have to settle for rival.’

Naruto’s anger simmered as the sunset slowly became night. He knew one of them needed to break the silence but he stubbornly refused to be that one! He was just about to open his mouth to tell Sasuke exactly what he thought of him when the Uchiha said quietly: “Sorry.” It was barely a whisper but it was as though Sasuke had shouted it in the silence of the forest. The word reverberated though Naruto’s mind. All angry thoughts of Sasuke’s usual ‘I’m-too-good-for-you’ treatment fled him as he looked up to meet the intense black eyes of his team-mate.

‘Sorry? This is strange. Since when does Sasuke apologise for anything let alone to me?’

“Come again?” asked Naruto.

“Don’t make me repeat it.”

‘Well that’s a little more like him’ thought Naruto.

“Okay don’t repeat it. But what exactly are you apologising for? I mean is it your attitude, the way you always treat me, how cold you are all the time, what a teme you are or the fact that it’s all your fault that Kakashi sensei dumped us in the middle of the forest?” Naruto said deciding he may as well voice his problem with Sasuke whilst the guy was in this unusual mood.

“Well now I’m sorry I said sorry!” shouted Sasuke his temper quickly flaring.

Sasuke jumped to his feet and stood in the middle of the clearing. He loved the stupid blond boy and that was why Naruto was the only person who could shatter his cold Uchiha attitude. No matter how hard Sasuke tried to control himself around the boy sometimes it was just impossible to rein his emotions.

“Look okay I said I’m SORRY! You want me to specify that for you?” Naruto sat speechless at this sudden change in mood. “Fine!” Sasuke continued without waiting for an answer. “I’m sorry I act how I do around you, I’m sorry I call you a loser, I’m sorry I find it hard to open up to people, I’m sorry I reject people, but most of all I’m sorry I love you!”

Sasuke realised a split second after he said it that he’d revealed much more than he meant to. He felt his face burn.