TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


That day by stylin_crimson

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I wrote this on day as i was on total writers block for my other story so its just some random stuff.
It was the day I broke. I broke down, hard. It broke me into 2. It shook my whole world, but I did it. They didn’t think I could but I proved them wrong. Both of them. They’re evil, proper daddy’s girls.

I ran. I ran and didn’t look back. People tried to stop me. Maids around the palace lunged for me. I dodge them, all 23 of them. Peasants and the police stood in lines to make roadblocks. It didn’t work. I turned and ran another way, faster so they couldn’t get to me me.I could have them curse out loud. My father would kill them, literally.

I got free of the gates. Big, tall and golden gates. It felt so good yet so tempting to go back. I didn’t. I kept on running. Voices shouting and calling my name my name loudly from behind sounded worried and angry at the same time. It didn’t stop me. A fire deep down burned inside of me.

I started to become breathless after an hour of constant running through thick, dense forest. Going around, under and over trees. I slowed to a jog but didn’t stop. I tripped. A trap! Fuck! I didn’t see that coming. It was tied firmly to my ankle. Man oh man i needed a knife. A bell was attached to it. They would be coming for their prize.

Half an hour went, which seemed like 3 hours, sitting on the forest floor looking around to see if anyone was coming and finally I could see a figure of someone on the horizon of trees. As they got closer I could tell it was only 1 person. They sped up as they came closer. Then I realised who it was. It was him, i could tell. With his black overcoat with blood red clouds sewn on and . My childhood sweetheart. Itachi Uchiha. Our kingdoms were at war which started 2 years ago over something really stupid. The Uchiha clan wanted me to become part of the clan by marrying their heir. My father wanted 1 of my sisters to be the hier but they wanted me. War then began.

He bent down and put his hand to my chin. He moved my head to make eye contact. He brushed away strands of hair and some dirt from my face. He widened his. I think he realised. He cut the trap and helped me up. He took my hands and stood me infront of him. His hands were so soft. Silky smooth. He was taller than me. A foot taller at least. He leaned forwards and just as we were about to kiss a gunshot was fired in the distance were I had been running from. My father must be sending out hunters or trackers to track me down. He let go of 1 of my hands and we ran away from the gunshot.

He continued holding my hand until I let go then stopped running. I was out of breath. We had been running for 2 hours straight. He told me it was okay. He pecked me on the cheek. He turned round and told me to get me onto his back. I got on. He ran for another hour with me on his back. Night started to fall then he stopped at a black tent with a camp fire and some supplies. I got off his back. His onyx eyes looked into my light blue ones. He kissed me. Deeply with more passion than I had felt in my whole life put together, even though I barely received any attention at all. I was unwanted. They thought i was like a bad smell, I hung around and they turned their noses up when they saw me. I could tell when they didn’t want me. Itachi did. I could tell. His eyes screamed out for me, for love. His heart ached. His arms wrapped around me and hugged me tight. I hugged him back. I told him that I intended to never go back and that I will keep on running. He understood and said that he will go with me.

He shocked me when he said that he had just killed his clan. I was speechless. He said that Sasuke was there and witnesses the slaughter of his family and friends. Itachi said that he did it but under the influence of a curse mark. He showed me his curse mark on his right arm. He admitted he was scared. I told him that i could remove it. So i did. It took a while but it vanished from the top of his arm but left a faint scare.

He prepared some food for us. Ramen, I ate it all. I was starving. I was a size 6, anorexic. They didn’t feed me as it was in fashion to be skinny. I thought it looked disgusting, both my sisters are 10 and 12 years older than me and they are the same size if not smaller, skinnier and sicklier. The moon looked so big up in the dark sky and I started to get a little cold. Itachi could tell I was and gave me his coat. He was only wearing a thin shirt and trousers. A little more than what I had on. We chatted for half an hour before we finally went into the tent. He only had 1 sleeping bag but it was big enough for both of us. We talked for another half an hour before we finally drifted to sleep.

I dreamt of the day that I was loved by my father. That he was proud of who I was and what background I came from. All his lying ways in which I came from. His affair. his affair with his wife’s sister.
It was our anniversaries. The day I ran. The day he killed his clan. The day i freed him from his curse mark. The day we shared our first kiss.