TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Note by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 216]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there. See I told you I had gotten pretty far with it. I've started on the third chapter only. I never can get far enough ahead myself without wanting to post it *sigh* Here it goes! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“This can’t be happening…” he moaned under his breath, but him being the loud idiot he is was easily heard by the person seated next to him.

Sakura Haruno.

The strawberry haired girl (Naruto never did learn how she got around the school rules that clearly stated no non natural hair colors) had been his best friend since first grade. She was like an older sister to him. But he hadn’t told her yet about his crush.

Sure, she knew he was “that way”, but he hadn’t had the courage yet to tell her about his crush or whatever he was supposed to call it now. Sakura had been crushing on the same boy for years, at least until last year, when Sakura had met her Prince Charming, Rock Lee. Seriously the boy himself was quite a catch, even though he had the weirdest taste in clothing.

Naruto was so lost in thought that when a small, folded piece of paper slide under his arm, he almost jumped out of his seat in surprise. He looked down at the innocent piece of paper and glared at it before taking it and opening it under the table so the teacher wouldn’t see.

‘Are you okay? You’re talking to yourself.’ The note asked in nicely written cursive in a pink gel pen. He sighed and brought out his orange gel pen. They both only used the gel pens for notes and always bought new ones if they ran out.

‘Yeah. I’m fine, just thinking about something.’ He replied, folded it, and then discreetly handed the square of paper into the waiting hand of Sakura. She opened it, her eyes swerving over the words quickly, then her eyes started to glitter mischievously and her lips upturned into a slightly lewd grin. Her hand moved quickly over the paper, the pen writing amazingly fast then she folded it and passed it, all in less than a minute.

Naruto looked from Sakura’s scary expression to the note that was all too soon back in his hand. He sighed once more, and unfolded it, reading it under the table once more.

‘Something or someone? Spill! You so need someone! You haven’t had a boyfriend all year! Come on tell me!’ the note begged. Naruto felt his cheeks heat up, and his eyes widen. Why did she have to be so embarrassing about it! Damn Sakura and her addiction to other people’s business! He uncapped his pen and scribbled quickly,

‘What are you talking about?!? I don’t like anyone! Besides maybe I have a good reason to not have a boyfriend!’ he then sent the note back, trying to will his blush away by glaring at the old chalk board as the teacher continued to drone on.

Sakura’s brow furrowed as she read the piece of paper, but soon went back to almost giggling at her best friend being so defensive. Her pen glided over the paper and she mailed it back to the blushing male to her side.

He almost didn’t want to read it and thought about just throwing it away. But his damn curiosity got the best of him and opened it, but not without first shooting his female friend a cold sideways glare.

‘Sure….Come on who is it? I’m not afraid of using other methods to get the information.’ This was accompanied by a scary looking sketch of a slightly familiar boy bleeding on the ground next to a girl giving him the victory sign. Naruto shivered, scared as he heard various knuckles pop next to him.

He sighed in defeat and picked up his gel pen. But luck was on his side because as soon as his pen touched the paper the bell rang. He grinned and tucked the note in his pocket along with his pen and gave Sakura his best ‘Not my fault’ face and ran as fast as he could out the door.

“Saved by the bell!” he yelled in hallway gaining some weird looks.

It wasn’t too long after that that he remembered he had second period with both Sakura and Sasuke.

“Damn!”