TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


You Forgot So I Would Forgive You by Henshu

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I feel I have an obsession with making Sasuke-chan mega vulnerable. *sigh*
Chapter 1
~~~~~~

"Oh, come on, Sakura, please." Naruto begged. "I'll be back. I just wanna go see if there are any missions available."
"No, Naruto. We need--Yes?" Sakura asked, never getting to lecture Naruto, noticing the jounin standing in the doorway.

His hair was red and like Sasuke's in that it spiked out in the back and was long in the front. His pale skin seemed to glow an eeire white as it contrasted with the dark red of his hair and black of his clothes. His eyes, though scattershot, were beautiful; like a golden sharingan.

"I'm sorry to bother you guys but...Uchiha-kun is back. He's in Tsunade's office right now."

"Arigatou, Shitan-sama." Sakura said, the shock obvious on her face.

Naruto was already out the door.

"Yes, it's wonderful." Shitan said hesitantly.

"What is it?" Sakura asked.

"You'll see when you get there." The man answered and disappeared.

Sakura sighed and ran to catch up with Naruto.

* * * * * *

"Sasuke's in there?" Naruto asked in anticipation. He shook, not just from the joy of his friend returning, but with anger he'd kept bottled up since their fight. Tsunade nodded and stepped out of the way.

"Naruto, don't overreact to what you see." The blonde nodded and stepped into the room.

Sasuke was huddled in a corner, crying. A bloody Akatsuki cloak was clutched tightly in his hand and he shook visibly.

"Sasuke?" Naruto asked. He was shocked to say the least.

The shadowy haired teen flinched, looking up at Naruto unsurely. His eyes were darker and deeper than Naruto had ever seen before, with so much eotion pouring out of them that the blonde was overwhelmed. Dried spatters of blood adorned his clothes and skin randomly, his eyes were puffy and red around the edges from crying, and he seemed so...lost.

"Sasuke, are you okay?" Naruto asked, any anger he'd felt long gone. He reached out, gently gripping the other's shoulder in a comforting manner.

"Y-you're that blonde kid...from the river..." Sasuke whispered shakily.

Naruto blinked. That had been years ago; before the genin exams, when they were very young. He nodded, sitting down.

"H-how come you got so big?"

"I grew up." Naruto said quietly. "So did you."

"But...But I don't remember it." Sasuke's voice cracked, tears welling in his eyes again.

"Hey, hey, calm down." Naruto hushed, not sure why he was so calm. Maybe it was simply his desire to protect a friend. Maybe it was the feeling that the Sasuke he'd first met had come back to him. Or maybe he just wanted to care for this poor lonely soul that was so much like him adn was so lost.

"Do you remember my name?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke nodded slowly. "It's Uzumaki Naruto." he finally answered firmly.
Naruto nodded, smiling at the teen.

"Wanna know about yourself?" Sasuke nodded, scooting closer to this person who seemed to be close to him emotionally, this person he was so drawn too.

"Well..." Naruto thought a moment, examining the ceiling as if would give him some sort of clue as to what he should say. "You are now about seventeen and you are very popular among the girls. You're a really strong chunnin and you are really smart. You are part of team seven--that's me and a girl named Haruno Sakura who has pink hair. We train under Kakashi Hatake's supervision. He's really good at shinobi stuffed but he's lazy and always late and is a pervert." Naruto smiled at the look on Sasuke's face. He looked like a little kid listening to a good story and at the samed time he looked like he was memorizing every word.

"You..." Naruto stopped. He didn't want to upset the dark haired boy when he was in such a state. "You live with me right now because it's easier to find us for missions that way."

"What are we?" Sasuke asked. "I mean are we like roommates or something." he added quickly.

"We're very close friends and we're rivals." Naruto said quietly.

"What do you mean by close friends?"

"I mean...you are one of my important people. You're part of the closest thing to a family I've ever had."

Suddenly Naruto found himself lying on the floor, wrapped tightly in a hug.

"Thank you." Sasuke whispered. "Thank you for being here. I don't know anyone else and....and I don't know what to do.."

"I'll be here for you, Sasuke. I'll stay by your side until your better." He replied, wrapping his arms around Sasuke and completing the warm embrace.

* * * * * *
"Why can't I go in?" Sakura glared at the Fifth.

The blonde woman winked.

"Let Naruto be with him now. I'll expain it in my office over sake."

"I don't drink!" Sakura practically shrieked as she was dragged away.