TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11986
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Niri6q
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Truth: Episode Two by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Due to popular demand I bring you another episode of The Truth. Sorry it took so long. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Hello and welcome to another episode of The Truth. I am your host Naruto Uzumaki from the hit TV show and manga, Naruto. My best friend and rival back for another episode and will hopefully keep his hands to himself…

*glare*

*snicker*

Sasuke Uchiha.

We are back to point out some more things to you authors.

Now with us today is none other than Sakura Haruno.

Hello! Thank you for having me today, Naruto, Sasuke-kun.

Hn.

Your welcome Sakura-chan!!! Would you like to point out any mistakes you have noticed in fanfiction stories?

Actually yes….

One: Why does everyone hate me? What have I ever done to you authors?!? *cries* I know that Sasuke and Naruto are together. They told me!! I didn’t walk in on them or anything!! Though I wish I had. I mean I even added that part in the manga to show I am a yaoi fangirl. Yet you authors still make me the bad guy! Check my favorites! My favorite couple is Gaara/Neji!!

Okay that’s enough Sakura-chan *blushing*

Hn.


Two: What is the matter with my hair?!? It is pink! So what?!? I swear it is natural, yet you authors are always making fun of it!!! It is WAY cleaner then their hair yet I read things like, ‘Her horrible, eye burning, neon pink hair appeared as she ran as fast as she could screaming “SASUKE-KUN”’

Yes, I think your hair is beautiful, Sakura-chan.

Don’t even think about going bi on my Naru-chan.

Maybe I should just stop being gay you bastard!! And STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!

NO!! Naruto don’t stop being gay!!! What will I write about?

Y-you write about us, Sakura-chan?

Umm….

Three: Now, I am a firm believer in the ways of yaoi and fangirlism, but still where are all the cute HETI stories? What ever happened to Hinata and Kiba or Tenten and Neji? I mean sure they are mentioned, but what happened to full stories being dedicated to them? You know the kind of stories with chapters?

Hinata and Kiba are together?

Uh duh, they have been together forever. Where have you been Naruto?

Dobe.

What!?! Sasuke you can’t tell me YOU know and I don’t!

And why couldn’t Sasuke-kun know? Uh Naruto? *dangerous*

Umm no reason Sakura-chan. Just he barely pays attention to anything…Why would he know about Kiba and Hinata being together?

Well Naru-chan I know one thing I pay attention to. Wanna take a guess?

*squeal* GUESS NARUTO!! *takes out notebook like Jiraiya*

*blushing* And people say I learn from the pervy Sage!

Well if you don’t want her to see we could go somewhere more private.

No! Come on Naruto, Sasuke please stay…

AREN’T WE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING A SHOW OR SOMETHING!

I can’t think of anything else to complain about so please Sasuke go right ahead.

Gladly…*takes away his “Naru-chan”*

Wait for me!!

Don’t I get any say in this?

Not a word, Naru-chan.

Just let me at least close up.

Fine.

Hurry up Naruto! Wait actually let me get my camera.

*sweat drop*

That’s it for this time of The Truth. Remember, let up on Sakura because deep down she is really one of you fangirls and deserves the same treatment. Stay Tuned fr the next segment of The Truth!

*screen goes black*