TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sunrise To Sunset by Mystical_Melody

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I donot own Naruto but I own Deizona, Meiko, Setsuki, Penkaso, Canamie, Lakishima, Oriba. (For the blue haired lady because I don't know her name I gave her one,) Benkei, Juugo, Kaori, Amika, Kagami, Lintaru, Andrex and Makoto.
.:Sasori POV:.
It was the day of our first mission. I guess I thought it was speical because Setsuki was goning to be there. I haven't been anywhere without her by my side, and now I have a reason to be almost pleased with the fact I won't get bored of conversation. Deidara would ask the most strange questions about the sky and the moon. How the hell should I know any of that stuff, Im just part human.

Well let this mission comance.

.:Penkaso POV:.
We started walking back to the base it eariler in the morning. I'd say around 10 am. I heard the faint sound of little kids laughter. I looked to see two sisters, how delightful.


When I look at him, I wonder why I feel this way. I think I should go into detail with him. So he can know why I don't look at him. At least in his eyes.

"Kakuzu...." I called lightly as he did his little grunt to let me know he was listening. "You don't like me very much do you?"

"What would make you say that?"He asked ignoring my question completely

"Because I don't look at you to much. It's very disrespectful."I informed him lightly before getting to the point he stopped in his tracks and looked at the kids playing...a game it seems. Ninja.

"Well, I have noticed and yes it is. It must be something about me that everyone hates as well. I mean, I am hated for just being....well for my fake immoratlity." he said lightly

"I dont hate you.. I just hate your eyes."I said with a smile.

"My eyes?" He asked confused

"Yeah. They remnd me of someone."I replied and looked at me.

"Who? A shity person I bet. And if it is then...don't bother."He said like a child

"No, actually my sister.."I stopped and kept walking, he grabed my hand.

"Im sorry."He uttered out so politly "Am just use to sad stories being about me."

"Yeah, well not everything is not about you Kakuzu."I snapped

"I never said it did."Oh getting angery I see.

"You just did smart-guy."I replied and snatched my arm away.

"It's been three months Penkaso."He called

"And is that surpose to mean something to me? It's been a year since she left me....and how do you think I feel?"I do understand what he means by that.

"It's surpose to mean alot to you, and I don't believe I know what your talking about Penkaso."He said as he walked to me so boldly.

"If your talking about connection then why are you the only person in this organization that doesn't call me Pen. like everyone else? Thats because you never asked."I hissed and walked away again.

He jumped and landed in front of me, looking at me with those sliver eyes again. I want to just pick them out of his head and give him mine... So I can look in the mirror to see what everyone clams...Beyuna.

"I didn't think I needed to. Okay, well im asking now...what happened?"He asked as if he had all the time in the world... I believe he'd wait that long, just for me.

"She was taken away from the village and probably killed for hiding me. When I finally came out of hiding it was to late... I found her."My voice began to tremble. "Her hand layed there cold and limp, her eyes looked at me.. sweet as always her frozen lips curled to a smile. I ran to her I took her hand she clenched it tight."

I don't remember when I started to cry I just felt the warm tears kiss my cheeks. He looked at my, thse sliver eyes softened...beautiful indeed.

"Penkaso...."He whispered lighly I shook my head to continue.

"I told her she didn't have to, she said I know and laughed and told me she wanted to. I felt her pulse slowly coming, she wasn't going to die that day she assured me. The medical ninja's came I wouldn't let her go. She let go of my hand I screamed her name...she just said to never let me die in my heart, which is why I try so hard." I felt my knees give way. "I returned to the village and there was nothing but fire in my eyes and cold blood runnign through my vains. I killed everyone that allowed her to be taking away and there was a wind storm in the back exit of the country. I saw fallen ninja's and buildings. To see Meiko...my only true friend in this world.."I can feel his arms around me...It feels nice

I don't know how long it took or when it happened but I saw the base.. When did we get home?

.:Canamie POV:.

I went to answer the knocks from the side but the leader got it. I forgot we didn't have a door, they cam ein silence and gave the leader whatever it was and went to their room to sleep. I went to go find Tobi. He has helped me with my studdering problem, so I only do it when I'm afraid or whatever.

Today is a big day Setsuki goes on her first mission I think it will do her some good to get away from all of this that is troubling her.

Im proud of Setsuki for standing up to her father. Im just afraid of what she'll say because her and Deizona are the closes in here. And she practically bit her head off for saying something she needed to hear. I hope she doesn't take it the wrog way when she wakes up.

Speaking of Deizona...there she is, Why is she always alone? It's not like she doesn't have friends in this place.

"Deizona..?"I called as I walked behind in the lunch room and sat across form her. Her eyes burned as she looked at me.

"What is it?"She asked not mad but it's not like I bother her all the time.

"How are you?"I started a light conversation

"Fine."SHe said coldly turning away from me. "And you?"

I was shocked. She never gave me her attention this long.

"Im okay, just waiting for Setsuki to wake up. WHy are you up so early?"I asked

"Same. But for Meiko to let her know what happened to Penkaso."She said turning back to me.

"If you don't mind me asking what happened?"I aksed again

"She had a little hard time in the storm yesterday in er return with Kakuzu, Her nightmare became a reality. Luckly Orbia and Deidara were there to help her."She said like she was scared

"Wow. It seems everything is unfolding for us huh?"I said hesitantly.

"Yeah..."She looked at me with those intense eyes, how did I miss that?

"Yes?"I said confused

"You do know why I don't like you, Canamie?"She said like my feelings dont matter

"Actually No."I said honestly

"You seriously don't remember me do you?"SHe said holding her anger.

"Am I surpose to?"I aksed lightly

"Damnnit Canamie!!"She snapped "Im not going to allow you to disrespect me anymore than you already have."

I guess this is when she storms off as she always does..I have a feeling this is how it will always be.

"Can you jsut tell me what I did!?!?"I shouted

"Ask me when Im not pissed at you, once again."And she left.

"Damnnit!!!!" I swore...I hate cursing.

.:Deidara POV:.

After I saw Deizona left the room with Canamie I knew she would be mad if she saw me out of bed so I came in after she left.

"Canamie, don't get upset...hmph."I said lightly as I sat slowly beside her.

"Do you know how hard it is to know that she is the only one I fear?"She ask with hurt in her voice.

"No...hmph." I lied

"I don't even remember anything from my past. How am I surpose to remember her?"Her voice began to tremble.

"I believe I know...hmph."I didn't exactly agree with what Deizona was doing either. "There was a mission the rock was given...hmph. And thats how all the alliences started...hmph. Where she met Meiko, Penkaso, Setsuki's mom, Sasori and I...hmph. We were to protect the first hokage of the leaf's grandchild, you...hmph. So we did, she risked her life to protect you when we were surpose to left...hmph."She interupted

"How?"She asked

"I'am getting to that...hmph. SHe transformed into you and was taken away and you were taken to our village and when you left you just gave our village the money required and looking at her like she was nothing...without what she wanted the most...hmph."I stopped again.

"What was that?"She asked

"A thank you...hmph. She never got one for all her hard work as a shinobi in our village and she thought it be different in the village hidden in the leaves...hmph." I got up and hugged her lightly"She's not as cold as she seems. Just needs someone to understand her...hmhp."

"And that someone is you?"She asked, I smiles and walked away.

"Good Morning Setsuki...hmph."I announced lightly"Is Sasori Awake?"

"Yes Deidara, and good morning to you too."She smiled and went to hug Canamie.

.:Setsuki POV:.

"Hey Suki-chan."She said nicely as always

"Hi Canamie, why are you up so early?"I asked

"Oh I wanted to talk to you."She assured

"Oh? About what?"I asked again.

"The talk between you and your father. I heard and I wanted to let you know. Im happy you let it out." She was unsure of her self as she said this. "Am glad your finally free.."

"Thank you."I couldn't help but to smile. I have an admirer. "Hey you speech thingy..it's gone."

She smiled brightly. "Yeah Tobi helped me with it."

How cute. We hugged and went our seperate way. I went to see Deizona, I knew she was up but it's too earily so she should be in bed now. I turned the corner to see her..in Deidara's arms?

I turned around to go back to the room, looks like I was wrong. It's a sleeping Sasori.

.:Seins POV:.

This is to special for the chracteres to tell so I'll do it for them.

She crept silently into their room, her hands softly touching the items around her in the dark room. His dark red eyes watched her lightly closed to give a thought, he's asleep.

She found him in the black covers of his bed. To picture his sexy body laing there, wraped as a gift just for her.
Inside those blankets was the man she desired most,Sasori.

A member of the same organization her father ran, the same oganization she kept a secret..The same one she wanted out of.

She then sat beside his bed to see his sleeping face. To many it was a cold lonely sight. In Setsuki's eye's it was a face of an angel. Placing her hand gently on his cheek...He slowly crept his hand up the covers and touched her hand lightly.

Their hands embracing warmly. She thougth of this moment as a dream she never allowed herself to have. A cowardly virgin in the eyes of her father and others that didn't care for her.

In Sasori's there in that room was the woman he dream of every waking moment, wanting her by him at all times. Now she is by his side.

Setsuki walked into the room thinking his was made of nothing but wood. To find out what was flesh and what was an illusion.