TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Insanity by AllieChan

[Reviews - 11]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Well this is the shortest story I have ever done, and it was really hard for me, I tried to add alot of heart-felt feelings, so I hope I did well!
Well happy TONFA anniversary!! everyone this site is just THE BEST XD
and I hope my story does justice for it!
Please review!
Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto

Insanity

Who knows how many days Naruto had been confined by the white walls, the straight jackets, the patients pocking fun at him and the nurses treating him like a total nut-job.


Naruto wasn’t insane, he was normal perfectly normal. How could the people he love, his Sakura, his Kakashi and his Tsunade put him in a place like this? Naruto clenched his fist before loosening it, there was no point in hard feelings anymore, they had all given up on seeing him a long time ago.


Why wouldn’t they believe him? Naruto often wondered as he drifted through the flower beds that surrounded the large asylum, stopping by the creek and peering at his reflection, he had let his hair grow long and given up on brushing it.


Naruto picked up a rock throwing it at his reflection, “Why wont they believe me?” he muttered angrily.


“That’s because you’ve gone crazy Naruto, what happened to the ninja?” the cold voice rang out from behind Naruto who quickly turned his heart leaping in his chest.


“Sasuke!” he exclaimed coming forward, “You haven’t visited me for so long!”


Sasuke held up his hand to stop Naruto, before walking around him and standing by the creek he was clothed all in black looking down into the water, “it’s been a while hasn’t it…”


“What makes today different Sasuke? Why did you come today?” Naruto walked up beside Sasuke, looking down into the water and seeing that Sasuke didn’t have a reflection, he took a step back a little confused.


“Don’t you remember? It’s my anniversary…the day I died.” Sasuke let his eyes focus on Naruto’s, Naruto took note that Sasuke’s eyes weren’t the deep black anymore but a dull grey.


“But Sasuke you are alive, what are you talking about. It’s all a lie, I’ve tried to tell them that you’re here, they wont believe me they think I’m crazy.”


Sasuke smirked approaching Naruto and placing a cold hand on his shoulder, “I’ve missed you,”


Naruto shuddered, Sasuke’s breath was deadly cold but this didn’t matter because Naruto loved him, “I don’t know why you don’t get me out of here…why you don’t show yourself to them, because I miss being with you, feeling you, loving you.”


Sasuke wound his hand behind Naruto’s back bringing the boy closer to him, Naruto started to shack from the coldness, “I’m sorry that I left, these things cant be helped. I picked my path and you picked yours. I joined Orochima…”


“Stop!” tears ran out of Naruto’s eyes as he clenched at Sasuke’s black long coat, “Your not dead…that didn’t happen,” Naruto urged to himself.


Sasuke frowned raising Naruto’s face to look up into his own, “I am dead, you know this you were there.”


More rapid tears ran down Naruto’s face, flashes of the past coming to him he started to shack more, Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto.


“I…didn’t kill you…” Naruto stuttered.


Silence, pure silence befell them because Naruto did remember the blood and the body, Sasuke’s body and Sasuke’s blood.


“You had to.”


“No, no I’m sorry Sasuke, but you’re here, you’re here Sasuke, your alive, I miss you. I love you, why would I kill you if I love you?”


“It’s ok Naruto,” Sasuke said his voice sounded hollow but amplified at the same time, he begun to pet Naruto’s knotty hair, “I want you to come with me,”


Naruto froze, “Come where…” he uttered.


“To the afterlife, live with me, and love me like you did,” Sasuke’s voice almost sounded urgent.


Naruto pressed his fingers upon Sasuke’s seamlessly perfect face, Sasuke smiled sweetly at him, “What has life done for you anyway? Make this our anniversary,”


“Our anniversary,” Naruto repeated.


Sasuke gripped the back of Naruto’s neck looking into his eyes.


“NARUTO!” the nurse called out approaching the lone blonde boy by the river.


Naruto didn’t dare to look away from Sasuke, “Will…will it hurt?”


Sasuke smiled, “Pain is nothing,” he began to lower his lips to Naruto’s mouth, the nurse was going at a jog now, was the boy having more hallucinations?


Sasuke’s lips were cold against his own, Naruto felt the shiver running up his spin, his eyes drifted closed, he felt his heart tightening in his chest, heat running through him like an explosion, his body loosing functions, the blurred vision of the nurse approaching as his body slumped to the ground.


But Sasuke still held him up, they both looked down to the ill-kept body lying face down in the grass, the nurse panicking and taking it’s pulse.


Sasuke let go of Naruto now taking his hand, and leading him across the river their feet pressing lightly against the water.


The nurse looked up slightly before raising her head again seeing the ripples expanding across the water