TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Subaku No SunShine by Temari Chan

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ohayo!
"Nee! Gaara Get up! It's Vacation day! Come on!" Temari shook her younger brother, trying to get him up.
"Temari....I don't want to go....Leave me alone..." he muttered, half asleep.
"If you don't, I'll take all your cookies away for a month." she smirked, knowing that would surely get him up.
"Fine fine...But I won't like it." The red haired boy sat up in bed, and picked up his sister's eyeliner and put some around his eyes, as usual. He dragged himself into the washroom and got ready for the annual summer vacation. Personally, He would do without it, but every year Temari forced him to go, as the threatened his cookies.
He finally got ready, and he wasn't wearing what Temari told him to wear. He had his Kazekage outfit on, with his gourd.
"Gaara! I told you to wear shorts and a T-shirt..." Temari scolded, "You're going to get hot on the beach..."
"Ugh...Damnit Temari, Why do I have to wear that?!"
"Because I'm older than you. So go."
Gaara glared at the blonde haired girl for a moment, then went back. He changed into a Black Shirt and Dark black shorts.
"Happy now..?" He muttered under his breath.

------------

Later on, they got to Konoha. Everyone else was Already there. "Hey, they're here guys!" Sakura announced.
"Sorry we're late. Temari had to force Gaara to come again." Kankuro said, as her scratched the back of his head.
"No problem, Dattebayo. Gaara's dressed like Sai, and Sasuke..?" Naruto said.
"Tch, How troublesome...The Emo-Trio..." Shikamaru muttered.
"At least I seem a bit more decent than you." Sasuke snapped.
"...G-Guys...D-Don't fight..." Hinata said so very softly, that no one heard her.
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Sakura shouted. And everyone silenced.
"Come on, Let's go already." Ino added.
"Yeah!" Naruto Agreed also.
After a bit, everyone had said "Okay", "Yeah" "Whatever.." and whatnot, and they were off. They had gone to the Konoha Beach and resort.
"YATTA DATTEBAYO!" Naruto cried out when they got there.
"Calm down, dobe. It's just and an Water." Sasuke snorted a bit.
"Oh shut up, you emo-uke freak.."Naruto narrowed his eyes at Sasuke, as he always did.
"What was that, you yellow haired geek?" Sasuke snapped back
"I'd rather be a geek than to be a Gay ass Emo!" Naruto replied.

The others left them to argue. Shikamaru, Neji, Lee Sai, and Kankuro. had started a game of Volleyball. Sakura, Ino and Temari were playing in the water. Hinata sat under the umbrella, feeling shy about her oddly, large breast size. And Gaara was sitting in the sand watching everyone else.

He didn't really like to interact with people. It's not that he couldn't talk, it's just that he was oddly shy.
"Hey, Sandy." Gaara looked up. It was Sai.
"Sai."
"What are you doing?" Sai asked. Most people would look sympathetic when they asked this question, but Sai had no expression what so ever.
"Nothing. What do you want?" he asked.
"Well, the guys asked, if you wanted to play volleyball with us."
"No thank you."
"You sure?"
"Yes."
"Okay." At that, Sai left. Gaara was left alone again.
He looked at Hinata who was also alone. She turned around, and smiled at him.
Is she smiling at me? Gaara thought. I think so..

Gaara gave her a little wave, and she returned it with a sign to come here.
Gaara got up and went to her. "Hello Hinata,"
"Hi Gaara-sama. What's wrong? Why were you all alone?" she asked. This time, when he looked at her, she seemed concerned.
"I just didn't have anything to do..." he answered her softly.
"Well, you can stay with me if you want." she offered, with a sweet smile.
"Alright...." At that moment, Gaara felt something inside him. He hadn't felt it for a while. It was happiness.
"Gaara-sama?" Hinata's voice began again.
"Yes?" he answered.
"..Um....Do you want to go swimming..?" she asked.
"..No thank you....I don't like to swim.." he said, "But you can go ahead" he smiled at her, signing that he would be okay, by himself.
"Alright." Hinata removed her sweater and joined the other girls.