TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


the plotless wonder featuring chuck norris part 3 by Zoey_Marie

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: i do not own any of the character, except zoey. my friends own risika, rea and jen.
Shay and Rea were in one car, and Risika in Jen in another. Shay kept hitting pedestrians and Risika . . . well lets just say nothing was safe when she was behind the wheel. She was attempting to play chicken with the a building, maybe because of the 10 Rip Its or the coffee beans they had smoked earlier. Needless to say she ran threw he wall of the Naughty Ottsel.
“Hey!” Daxter Shouted, “You ruined my bar!”
“Um . . . no I didn’t” said Risika. Then Shay ran threw the same wall.
“Why in the hell are you people running threw my damn wall?” screamed Daxter. Then Jak and Torn on separate hover bikes ran threw the top of the wall.
“See this is when they take my name outta the title, shit like this happens.” Said Daxter to himself
“Torn, baby, will you get us out of this?” asked Shay, seductively.
“Yes. Daxter shut up asshole”
“But . . . But . . .” Daxter stuttered under Torn’s cold glare.
“Oh . . . neat hover bikes!” Jen squealed.
“Yes, idiot they are hover bikes, so what/” mumbled Daxter.
“I thought I told you to shut up!” said Torn.
“ . . .”
“What?!?” screamed Torn.
“Oh just that you’re a lazy ass bitch who loves a bastard whore” screamed Daxter. Then Shay whipped out a brand new black tail pistol and knocked Daxter out by hitting him in the head.
“Yes! He finaly shutup! Oh, yeah! Come at me bitches” said Jen, her and Risika each jumping on to a Hover bike and taking off.
“Shay, your friends . . . are werid.” Commented Torn
“Well, if they became normal I’d be scared” Then Risika crashed into a wall and fell off her hover bike.
“Oww!” she exclaimed sitting on the floor. Then Neji walked in. “Neji I got a boo boo! Kiss it better?” Risika said.
“Alright. Fine” Neji said Kissing her on the forehead. Sasuke and Gaara walked in. Sasuke walked to Jen and Gaara walked to Rea, and they kissed them. When all of a sudden Erol came down and started a fight with Jak. Sarah Knight came on and shot Erol in the eye with an arrow. Erol dropped to his knees and cried while holding on the arrow that was around his eye.
“Don’t fuck with my Jak” sadid Sarah as she pulled the arrow out of his eye making him scream louder.
“Stop screaming like a little puss bag!”yelled Rea slapping Erol in the eye.
“Stop that! It hurts!” yelled Erol, as Rea poked his sore eye.
“Then stop screaming like a little whore!” said Rea, Risika jumped up , a rock and gasoline in both hands.
“Whore" Risika looked in all directions. "Where i wanna throw flaming rocks"