TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Why not. by invisible_habits

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Yeah well, I figured I might as well do this too. It's 2:22 a.m., so this might be a bit...odd. Fits my personality then.
My real name is Ida.

I’m a bisexual female.

I’m 19 years old, but will 20 on August 21.

I only discovered Naruto like…two months ago or something, but now I’m up-to-date with the anime. I haven’t read the manga at all though.

My favorite character is, for some reason I can’t really explain, Neji. He’s hot, he’s cool and I just adore him. People here tend to claim characters as their own, so I claim Neji for myself. Got it?! ^.^

I really wish I could sing, I like to sing but it sounds terrible. Or I wish I could draw, there are so many amazing artists out there and I wish I could be one of them.

The sexiest man to ever walk this earth, according to me, is Ville Valo – singer in the Finish Goth band HIM. Though Jussi69, drummer of The 69 Eyes, rank pretty high too…

I’m 164 cm tall, or about 5’5 if you like; not all Swedes are giants.

My way of dressing boarders tomboyish; I prefer pants over skirts and only wear dresses at special occasions, I like to keep it simple and I don’t give a rat’s ass about what is trendy and what is not.

Converse is the best shoe brand ever.

I’m right-handed, but I prefer writing on the computer since you don’t get writer’s cramp ((not in the sense of writer’s block now people)) then.

I’m a typical nighttime person, probably a good thing since I like to talk to people on MSN and AIM, and since I often get involved in websites where the majority of members seems to come from the US or Canada…

I love the smell of lilacs, but lilies are my favorite flowers.

The best movie I ever saw was ‘Brokeback Mountain’, though ‘La Vie en Rose’ has the best ending ever!

My taste in music is extremely varied, including among many others HIM, The 69 Eyes, The Clash, David Bowie, Edith Piaf, The Academy Is…, and Gym Class Heroes.

Disney movies and the music that comes with them will always have a special place in my heart.

I have a tattoo on the inside of my left ankle, and I’m planning on having more done as soon as I can afford to.

I’m a university student, thus my poor economy.

Despite said economy, I’m a smoker.

I also spend way too much money on books, I love to read and the burning of books is to me the greatest sin in the history of time. Or one of them at least.

I’m very radical in my political views and a rabid atheist.

Children don’t like me and I don’t like them. A couple of weeks ago I was slapped by a three-year-old and that didn’t exactly help…

I could not live without coffee, if I don’t drink it I get a migraine… I’m more addicted to caffeine than to nicotine, haha.

I talk out loud when thinking and I blame all the stupid things I say on my alter-ego Helge ((who is a male and gay)). I tend to talk to Helge too, which makes people look funny at me…

Last but not least I like to be a part of TONFA. I wrote a lot when I was younger, and now I’m getting back into forming words. I like getting reviews, cause it makes me feel like someone is actually reading my stuff. And I always love to read a good fic, so thanks to all you wonderful writers around here – you have such great talent and could go so very far with your writing!