TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Helping Out Friends by A Vampires Butterfly

[Reviews - 7]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi there! Okay today is Wild_Flower's birthday!! And I have promised her a birthday fic for Hinata and Naruto. I hope she likes it! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“You what?!?”

“P-please S-sakura-chan….not so l-loud…”

“Yeah, billboard brow, shut up.”

“What did you just say Ino-pig?!?”

“Please I-I didn’t m-mean for you t-to fight.”

Hinata, Ino, and Sakura were sitting in Hinata beautifully well done room, being a Hyuga heiress defiantly had its perks. Hinata had invited the two girls over to maybe help her with a plan she had been forming for the last couple weeks.

Now most didn’t know Hinata as the planning type, but she had planned much in the past. Nothing really to mention, but then again she was modest. So now she was finally on to planning a way to gather up her courage and tell the oblivious Naruto of her feelings.

And she just knew that Sakura and Ino would fit right in with her plan.

“Okay so let me get this straight. You are asking me and Ino for advice in style?!?”

Hinata nodded quickly, blushing and tapping her pointer fingers together quietly.

Ino turned to Sakura, who turned to back to her, and both SCREAMED.

“MAKE OVER!!!!!!”

“W-what?” Hinata asked bewildered, this wasn’t part of the plan.

Both girls took one of Hinata’s hands, grabbed her lavender purse as well as their sky blue and bubblegum pink purses, and dragged the confused plotting heiress out of her own room and house, chattering endlessly about something called a “shopping spree”

Meanwhile….

Sasuke had had about enough of this. And it wasn’t just watching Naruto devour yet another bowl of ramen that the rich Uchiha was most likely paying for. No, something else was bothering him.

Sasuke had been training with the blond boy just an hour ago and he had witnessed something he thought to be the strangest thing in the world.

Someone actually stalking Naruto instead of him.

He saw very clearly from the position in a tree branch that he was currently using to hide from Naruto as the whiskered idiot fell for yet another trap of his. Below him was a girl. At first he couldn’t exactly see who it was, and thought for sure it was Sakura trying to spy on him again, but as he heard a desperate sigh from the girl and then a spot of dark hair that defiantly wasn’t Sakura’s bright pink, he knew he was wrong on both guesses.

‘Hinata?’ he and though and moved to a lower branch to get a better look. Yes, it was the shy girl. ‘What is she doing?’ he wondered to himself and watched her carefully.

‘No, she couldn’t be…she’s not…watching Naruto?!?’ he thought in pure shock, but sure enough she wasn’t one of his fangirls, nope she was watching the bumbling orange blur as he searched everywhere for the Uchiha, shouting way too loud to possibly be a ninja.

‘She likes him?!?’ Apparently the only other person even more oblivious about Hinata’s feelings then Naruto was Sasuke. He would have never guessed anyone could like the dobe. Then again he had never really paid too much attention to his teammate’s personal life.

But still. How could anyone like him? The poor girl. Sasuke couldn’t help but pity Hinata, since it was so obvious that the blond was as blind as Sasuke to her feelings.

‘Maybe I should help her? Maybe even torture the idiot a bit…’ Sasuke thought about, looking from the mentioned idiot to the quiet admirer and then back again. Finally he decided.

‘I’ll help the idiot with his love life. But only because this is a bit pitiful.’ With once last glance at the hidden heiress he threw a kunai at the unsuspecting orange clad ninja, who luckily dodged and the training went on, Sasuke some times looking over at the girl’s hiding place.

Now they were at Naruto’s second home, since Naruto had tackled Sasuke and put a kunai to his neck when said raven haired boy had been once again been looking at Hinata, Naruto demanded to have Sasuke pay for his dinner as a sign that he had won.

“Dobe.” Sasuke tried to gain the boy’s attention. Naruto kept inhaling his noodles.

“Dobe.” Sasuke said louder. Naruto kept slurping those god awful noodles.

“NARUTO!!!” Sasuke shouted right next the hungry boy’s ear. The blond looked up, annoyed and confused.

“What? I’m trying to eat.” He said through a mouth full of spicy noodles.

Whatever Sasuke wanted to say died on his lips as picture of beauty and grace appeared behind Naruto, the boy’s back turned to the angelic super model.
The girl could have stepped out of a magazine or maybe a mythic goddess of old coming to grace them with just a single glance. Whoever she was or whatever she was she was beautiful. And that was down sizing it.

What she wore didn’t matter, but from the all the staring Sasuke was doing he did notice that she wore a knee length flaring violet skirt with a wide rip down the side so a milky white leg peeked out from the lavender material.

Fish net straps raced each other below her knees to her ankles, each strap looking like it had been hand tore and then stitched back together to form the socks. They twirled down into black sneakers with purple mice and blue beetles scuttling across neon green laces, they looked so real Sasuke had to take a second look to make sure they weren’t.

The shirt she wore seemed to be made of something soft, yet not. He couldn’t quite tell, but it was a glowing pure snow white with a low V-neckline, purple fishnet sleeves started where the white stopped finding themselves at fingerless gloves with a black with purple stripes and a red ring Ring Pop took its place.

Finally she wore dark crimson lipstick that even so it was applied lightly still made her look like a vampiress who had just finished a meal. Her cheeks were red thought there didn’t seem to be any blush put on. Her pale eyes were shadowed with light violet powder and underlined with just a bit of mascara. Her dark hair was hidden under a adorable black cat plushie thing that smiled down at Naruto’s back, neon purple whiskers seeming to flick about in a mischievous fashion.

Wait didn’t Sasuke know those pale eyes? That dark hair? Those red cheeks?

“Hinata?!?” the Uchiha asked, his face for once in a million years showing his surprise.

“Where?” Naruto asked, slurping more noodles, the end of one hanging limply onto his bottom lip. He turned around to only be hit with the same shock as Sasuke had had just a few moments ago. His noodles were quickly swallowing and his mouth hung open.

Hinata’s cheeks started to even redder and she self consciously looked down at her outfit to see if there was anything wrong with it that would make both boys so speechless. She didn’t find anything wrong, nothing or dirty, did she really look that different. ‘I’m never asking for Sakura and Ino’s help with style again.’ She thought ready to run for it.

“You look…beautiful…” Naruto said, his voice stunned, his face looking a bit dazed. Sasuke quickly got over his shock and saw this as the perfect opportunity to get the poor girl a date with the idiot.

He elbowed Naruto in the back and whispered into his ear, “Dobe, ask her out now.”

Naruto only nodded his head dumbly and looked at Hinata again, though his blue eyes had never left her.

“Hinata? Want to go to dinner or something?” he asked, standing up and going over to her. The pitied Hyuga heiress looked about to faint as the blond stepped closer and the prayed for words left his ramen flavored lips. She could only nod as well and held out her hand. He gladly took it and the two stepped out of the ramen shop, their eyes never leaving each other.

Sasuke smirked at his best friend as he left with the very beautiful blushing babe. Then frowned as the old man behind the counter gave him the ramen bill.


“That dobe is so freaking lucky.” He whispered to himself and paid the bill, unable to stop smirking as he stepped out of shop and saw the couple he had just helped out wandering over to the park, eyes staring into each other, hand grasping each other as if they were each other’s life lines.

All and all it had been a good day.