TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Haze by Oni_Chan

[Reviews - 6]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Ok I don't own the song, the band, or Naruto...I think we all know that
Ok this is a fic like none of my others...I honestly have no clue what made me write this but I wrote it... So a lot of you will be like Oo others will be like *sobs* but I dunno...I just put words on paper...blame teh muse *shoves Yuko and walks away*
With the grass behind my head I blinked up at the sky. Sometimes it just did not pay to help people out. They always find ways to get you in the back.

The dull pain in my heart was blocked by the pain that throbbed through my body. My vision hazed as I continued to look up wards to the heavens. That bastard... I just couldn't get him off my mind... even with the pain he was still there.

Somewhere... I could not pin point where... a woman shrieked hysterically. I saw something pink find its way into my vision but with the haze I could not detirmine just what it was.

Here I lie
I'm staring at
Clouds in shapes of
Dogs and cats
I hear a woman
Start to yell
Oh dear God I
Think he fell

"Someone...someone come quick! He's bleeding!" I heard someone shout above me.

I wanted to say something just to make the sound stop to make it all stop. Just.. just for this world to go away like my heart.

I know what I've done... The shadow of the the building he owned loomed over me... I blinked my eyes and the vision faded before returning again... gods why couldn't I just slip away.

I'm the arrow
Shot straight to hell
From the bow of William Tell
My body lies
Kissing the ground
Like a cross turned upside down

I know what's happened... I comitted the ultimate sin... I handed him my heart... and he let it crash... so now.. I followed my shattered heart.

Next to his company...I knew there was a small church but I never expected anyone to come from it. A figure, I could barely make it out, ran towards me. My vison came back in full long enough for me to see the sobbing pink haired woman and the hurried white haired priest.

He leaned over me and began to say something, the words jumbled up in my mind but I knew what was happening and somehow I was able to swat the black book he held from his hands.

A priest is rushing
To my side
Begins to read me
My last rites
Father you're too late
My faith is weak
So won't you save your
half-hearted speech

The priest was worried, the woman sobbed and I could make out mutterings behind them all. Just go away... let me drown in my own blood you vultures.

Humans... despicable... it is like our race feeds on the pain of others... That man.. he needed me and then once he was through disposed of me.. and I thought it was more... I'm a fool .... I deserve this...

I just lay there in my own self pity... I could feel the stickyness of blood under me and yet I counldn't feel anything at all.

I'm the arrow,
Shot straight to hell
From the bow of William Tell
My body lies
Kissing the ground
Like a cross turned upside down

I felt someone grab my hand and shake me into the world again. Damn it all to hell would they not leave me alone?

"Come on, son... You can make this... Let us pray and the gods will surely answer our prayers..."

"Fuck it all! Just....just let me be..." I coughed with near all my strength.

A man bends down and says, "Son
we're gonna get through this one
take my hand and let us pray."
I scream, "Please get the fuck away."

That face... his face... it flashed in my mind with that arrogant smirk. Bastard... I hope he saw me.. from that suite he sits in every day like he is a fucking king....

Is this what you wanted to accomplish, Uchiha? You hated me enough to rip out my heart like this... Did I deserve this? Have I ever deserved this?

I'm the arrow
Shot straight to hell
From the bow of William Tell
My body lies
Kissing the ground
Like a cross turned upside down

I hear a siren, a faint buzz in my mind. So medics actually came to save an orphen like me? A street urchin who was used by the king of the city...

I felt someone run towards me, someone at my side with a clanking of equipment that is useless here. You're wasting your time folks... just come back later it will be over and I'll be free...

I shut my eyes as I hear a jumble of words...nothing making much sense to me write now.

The ambulance is singing
As cops push back the crowd
I start to take my last breath
As blood pours out my mouth
The medics walk in my way
I think this could be it
I hear 'em start to state,
"The time of death is half past six."

I open my eyes, though they aren't my eyes. I can see myself, the woman sobbing, the priest consoling her, and the medics and officers doing their job. I turn around, funny how I'm level to your office bastard.

Yeah... You know what has happened... and you know why. You sit in your chair overlooking the park... and yet your emotionless to seeing my death with your eyes.

I look at my hand as it starts to fade, this world fading with it. Good bye, Uchiha. I wish you hell.

I'm the arrow
Shot straight to hell
I'm the arrow
Shot straight to hell

The blonde medic looked down and shook her head as the black bag was brought from the ambulence. "We have a name on this kid?" she said somberly, casting her eyes aside as the coroners moved in.

The silver haired man looked at the papers and cards pulled from the victim's wallet. He pushed his glasses up, "There's no lisence or anything but there is a break up letter signed by Uchiha Sasuke to an Uzumaki Naruto."

She nodded her head as the body was taken away. "Damn kids... death solves nothing and yet here we are again.. cleaning up the mess of another heart break..."

Above the scene, a raven moved a hand through his hair. "Naruto..." there was a short silence before a crazed almost delusional laughter was emitted from the man. "You damn fool..."