TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Konoha Archeress by Oshiyama

[Reviews - 19]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I don't own Naruto. It is the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

However I do own Ina. So if you want use you ask me. ^-^
She shuffled through the trees surrounding the biggest Village in the Fire Country. Konoha's greatest archeress Ina sat on the outskirts of the village wearing her goggles. She smiles at how beautiful it is but always wondered how she never went inside. Ina sighed and jumped down from the tree to observe the gate. She saw a team walk past.

A man with a goofy looking outfit on. He wore green spandex. He had humongous eyebrows that looked thicker than wool. He had black shiny hair in a bowl shaped haircut.

There was another boy that looked exactly like him except he was shorter and he had big bulgy eyes.

A girl with two buns in her hair which was brown. She wore a kimono shirt and some capris.

And last but not least. There was a boy with long brown silky like hair. He had pearl eyes with no pupils and he wore some brown shorts and a khaki shirt. Bandages were wrapped around his right arm and left leg.

The man pointed his finger out towards the road and screamed something out.

"Now my young pupils. Express your youthfulness by running around Konoha. Show me your youthful spirits."

The boy that looked like him screamed and shouted while punching the air with excitement. The pearled eye boy sighed and walked off while the girl slumped her shoulders and took off. The younger boy flipped in the air while their sensei did some pushups on one hand. Before you knew it he had took off without a sign. Ina sighed and jumped on the ground.

"I guess I'll have to be careful. Don't want to get caught."

She ran into the forest clearing that has an exquisite view. There was a small pond with a tent sitting by it. She smiled and went inside and laid on the ground. Birds were chirping almost singing and the fish were hopping out of the pond making splashes in the water. When the sunlight hitted the water it glistened with beauty. Soon Ina drifted off to sleep.


*MEANWHILE WITH THE BROWN HAIRED KID*


I walked through Konoha's forest all tired out from Gai-sensei's stupid training. I sighed not wanting to show that I was tired at all. I stretched a bit and slumped my shoulder. Why is it that everytime we come out we have to run hundreds of laps around this place. I can't see how Lee loves it. Me and Tenten are tired of it. Maybe he is crazy is all.

I massaged my temples and relaxed my shoulders. Maybe while I'm out I can practice my Byakugan. I activated it and looked around the forest. I looked around a bit and then something had caught my eyes. Something I never seen before. I jumped in the tree and jumped towards the area. When I landed on the ground I saw a tent with a pond. A strange girl who I never seen,noticed or heard of was lying on the ground staring at the pond. She had unique features. She had blonde hair with big brown eyes. She wore a starp across her chest and she had on goggles.



*INA'S POINT OF VIEW*


I heard rustling in the trees so I quickly dug in my tent for my bow and arrows. I got in a defensive position and stood there scanning the trees when I saw a figure. Knowing that they were watching me I lowered my guard a bit and stared in the direction I saw the figure at. I held unto my bow tight and stared until they had came out.




*BOY'S POINT OF VIEW*


She had been staring in my direction for the past five minutes until I had came out. I had to admit she was pretty smart. Her eyes had not came from my direction.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I had jumped from the tree and folded up my arms. She was still looking at me not removing her eyes from my face. I wasn't sure if she was an ally of Konoha or an enemy so I grabbed a kunai and deactivated my Byakugan just to make sure she didn't try anything.



*NORMAL POINT OF VIEW*


The two had been staring at each other for quite sometime until Ina held her bow out in front and dropped it. The boy smirked and put his kunai into his holster. He unfolded his arms and activated his Byakugan. He stared at her examining her to make sure she didn't try anything. He smirked and deactivated his Byakugan.

"You're smart I'll give you that. What's your name?"

She continued to stare at him.

"I asked you a question. What is your name?"

She sighed.

"My name is Ina."

He smirked and began to walk away.

"My name is Neji Hyuuga."

He turned towards her and jumped in the tree.

"Until next time. Ina...."

And he took of without a trace. Ina smiled a bit and went back into her tent.

"I'm glad to see someone has noticed me. Until next time Neji Hyuuga...."