TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Tenten heartbroken. by NaruHinaFTW

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here's my TenHina one-shot! Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do not own any Naruto characters or Naruto settings. I also am in no way associated with the creators of Naruto.
Tenten was sitting in her room alone weeping; Neji had just dumped her for another girl. Tenten’s mom heard the crying and came in to check on her.
Tenten’s mom: “What’s wrong Tenten?”
Tenten: “*sob* it’s *sniff* horrible!!! *sniff sob* Neji dumped me for *sob* another girl!!!”
Tenten’s mom: “Hehehe, well, you know what? Try going bi like me, or maybe even lesbian!”
Tenten: “*shocked* YOU’RE BI?!?!??!”
Tenten’s mom: “Hehe, yep!”
Tenten’s thoughts: “Hmmm…well I do kind of like that Hyuuga girl Hinata…maybe I should give this a try…”
Tenten’s mom: “Well, I’ll see you later; I have a mission to do.” And then she left.
Tenten: “Well I guess I’ll see what Hinata’s up to.”
-------------------------------At Training Grounds---------------------------
Hinata: *training with Kiba and Shino*
Tenten: “Hey Hinata!”
Hinata: “Oof!” *gets hit by shino because of the sudden interruption*
Tenten: “Oops! Sorry Hinata!”
Hinata: “O-oh, hi T-tenten, n-no problem I’m f-fine…”
Tenten: “Well, I was wondering if you would like to go get something to eat and hang out with me”
Hinata: “O-oh, anooo… ok…”
Tenten: “Great, come on!” and they went to go do things.
After they were finished shopping and eating and things like that, they went to Tenten’s house.
Tenten: *sigh* Whew! Fun day huh?
Hinata: “Y-yes it was great.”
Tenten’s thoughts: Hmmm…she looks hot in that outfit. Heh I’m going to try and win her now.
Tenten: Sooo… what would you like to do now Hinata...? she whispered seductively into her ear.
Hinata: “Anoo…I don-.” She never got to finish her sentence as suddenly Tenten kissed her deeply. Hinata quickly pulled away though, and in shock said “TENTEN WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING?!?!?!?”
Tenten: “Ohh, nothing! I just love you!” *starts kissing Hinata again*
They then went to Tenten’s room and locked the door and windows.
Tenten: “Now…where we left off…” Tenten pushed Hinata on to the bed and took off her clothes and her own as well and threw them in a pile somewhere in the room. She began sucking Hinata’s lower lip, gaining entrance and licked inside Hinata with her tongue. Then she began licking lower, nibbling her shoulder and down to her breasts where she sucked and licked her breasts, earning moans from the girl. Suddenly Hinata flipped Tenten over and started pleasuring her too, with Tenten moaning as well. Hinata licked her belly and lower to her pussy and started teasing it. Now being as a woman herself, she knew exactly what to do, and earned many gasps and moans from Tenten. In one swift move Tenten started 69ing with Hinata and they both doubled their efforts to make the other cum first. They both started licking their fingers and pumping them in and out of each other’s pussies, moaning in pleasure, and eventually both came onto each other’s hands and fingers, Tenten happily licked Hinata’s off while Hinata wiped her fingers using Tenten’s breasts. They both collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep.
Outside Jiraiya was perched in a tree, looking through the window and writing down notes for his “research”. “Hehe, Kakashi was right! Hinata really does have sex with women a lot!” and he jumped away happily.