TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


My OC by Suzumi Uchiha_Akiko

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Please tell me what you think of her
Appearence:
Name: Suzumi Uchiha-Akiko
Age: 12
Hair: Short, silvery white
Eyes: Black (or Sharingan)
Demon: 2-tailed cat (Nibi)
Outfit: White tank top, white tattered skirt
Village: Konohagakure/Kirigakure
Loyalty: To herself and Sasuke
Personality: Quiet, seems moody, easily annoyed
Likes: Sasuke
Dislikes: Itachi
Jutsu: Bloody Mist, Ice Blade
Kekkei Genkai: From Uchiha's(somehow): Sharingan, From Akiko's: Twisted Death
Nicknames: Nibi-san (Sasuke ONLY), Suzumi-chan, Zumi
History: Her family, The Akiko Clan, was killed by the Nibi after she was born, the leader of another unknown clan sealed Nibi inside of her anf left her with another clan(The Uchiha's). She was raised as a ninja. Her last name was changes from Akiko to Uchiha, for 6 years, she was known as Suzumi Uchiha. After Itachi killed the clan, leaving her and Sasuke, each unknowing that the other was still alive, she left the village, wandering aimlessly untill she ran into Kirigakure. When she was 10 she headed back to Konoha, it took her 2 years to get back. She used to have blond hair and green eyes, but when she was 8, Nibi became more active and changed her hair and eye color. She is liked by alot of the guys. Somehow has the sharingan.
Intro Song: U + ur hand by Pink
Fighting song: Dead! By My Chemical Romance
Weapon: Katana
Quote: "..."
Jutsu Info:
-Bloody Mist: Creates a mist of blood the only she can see through. Her enemy will inhale the mist and after about 5 minutes, they will have inhaled to much, and they will die. Nibi keeps her alive.
-Ice Blade: last resort because along with freezing her arm, it gives her unnatural strength. If Nibi wasnt sealed inside of her, afterwards, she would never be able to use that arm again. she has only used it once before.
-Twisted Death: this is her clans kekkei genkai. This jutsu twists up her enimies insides and kills them.
Headband: Around her ankle.
Current Location: Konoha
Current rank: genin
Past Appearence:

wasnt she cute?