TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Didn't see that One coming! by InYourNightmares

[Reviews - 11]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hey this is my first Fanfic here, so we'll see how this goes...I suck at gram’er and speelin (lol) … Oh I don't own Anything Naruto related (I only wish I did) Enjoy! ^_^
Akamaru come back here!" yelled the upset Kiba.

It wasn't like Akamaru to run off like that. He chased the agile dog, salty sweat covering his brow. Finally unable to withstand the heat he pulled down his shaggy hood to reveal equally shaggy hair. Pausing, Kiba placed his hands on his hips and looked around, where had his little dog gone...

---

"So hungry..." whined a foxy blonde as he lay on his back.

"Grr Naruto we're trying to train-" Sakura's anger was soon turned into embarrassment from the fact she had just been cut off mid-sentence by her own stomach growling.

Of course Naruto laughed. Well it was more then just a laugh it was a loud laugh that caused tears to form in his eyes. (Note to Self: Naruto is insane)

"We should go get food. Come on Sasuke lets have dinner together!"

"..."

"Let's get Ramen Sakura!"

"Who invited you?"

Gloom...Naruto just got dissed. That stupid Sakura was she so blind to see he wanted her. He sighed.

"You two go I'm going to continue..."

Onyx eyes darted only momentarily to them before they returned back to his training. Gloom...Sakura was feeling it this time, she had to go eat with Naruto alone!

"Okay Naruto I'll go eat Ramen with-" a sharp jerk of her arm and they left.

Sasuke was dripping with sweat and grim, it was getting late and he hadn't had much to eat that day. His movements were getting sluggish and less accurate as he continued. He decided it was best to quit for the day. Of course the area was a disaster. He sighed realizing he couldn't just go home and sleep.

Reluctantly he went over to a tree and pulled three daggers out, the forth dagger was stuck good. He pulled and once it gave way he fell back slightly, slitting his alabaster hand on the sharp blade.

"Damn it..." he mumbled.

*Rustle rustle* Sasuke froze. 'What was that...' he thought to himself. With a snap of a twig a blood thirsty, terrifying, white, fluffy dog burst from the bushes right at Sasuke. It would have been killed except Sasuke was worn out and had a (thankfully) delayed reaction.

"What the hell, you're that Kiba's mutt" he sneered angrily.

Moments later Kiba came from those same bushes having followed Akamaru’s trail, and then the stench of blood hit his nostrils. His coat was now off and tired around his waist. Under that large fluffy coat was a lean sculpted body with firm muscles accentuated by his tight black tank. He stepped out of the bushes nearly falling.

"Akamaru why'd you run..." he paused realizing they weren't alone.

"Hey Uchiha..." he said with newly red cheeks. He was after all talking to his dog. "You cut yourself?"

"Yeah how'd you-"

"I smelled blood...I f-figured..."

Kiba was surprised in himself. He was 'Nervous' to talk with Sasuke. But why? They were exactly friends but it wasn't like they were meeting for the first time. This was something else. Kiba's blush went into a deep scarlet. The Uchiha was sweaty and dirty, much like himself.

"Well I guess I'll leave you to your training" he had figured that was what Sasuke was doing.

"Actually I'm going to quit" he clenched his fists and blood dripped on the ground.

"Here..." Kiba pulled out a bandage he had always kept in case Akamaru or himself was ever injured.

Sasuke held out his hand and let Kiba's gentle hand tie a neat knot. He had never noticed how gentle he really was. An odd feeling stirred within him.

"There."

"Thanks"

The two stood there staring at each other for sometime. Neither wanted to leave nor speak. So they were left staring. Akamaru had wandered off sometime ago but Kiba wasn't concerned with that.

Sasuke sensed himself breathing harder even though he wasn't moving. He took a couple steps toward Kiba. What was he doing! He didn't know Kiba, he never was with him why was he feeling this way. Maybe he just never noticed or maybe he ignored it until now. Whatever it was they were both sweating it.

The sun was setting leaving a brilliant array of colors in the sky. Kiba licked his lips 'I'm going for it' but before he could move a muscle he was pinned to a tree. Sasuke was hovering over him. The Uchiha's pale hands held him forcefully, against the tree, on each side of his head. Their faces were inches away, hot breaths mixing in the space between then creating an intoxicating gas.

"Sasuke?" asked Inuzuka as he stared into the onyx eyes. There was something there he had never seen.

Sasuke leaned in pressing his lips violently into Kiba's. Kiba welcomed the kiss, parting his lips slightly to allow Sasuke's tongue to enter. Their tongues danced. Kiba's animal instinct was getting the best of him as he bit Sasuke's lip so hard it bled.

Sasuke jerked back slightly, this wasn't the gently Kiba he had seen earlier but he wasn't complaining. He smirked to show he wasn't mad. Experienced (or so they would seem) hands slid down InuZuka's sides. His coat was thrown aside. Sasuke's hands groped his and cupped his rear pushing Kiba higher so his feet could touch the ground.

Kiba was slightly surprised but reacted well as he wrapped his legs around Sasuke's waist, throbbing members touching lightly causing a deep groan from Kiba. Sasuke's lips crawled across his neck causing pants to fall from Kiba's Lips. "Sa-Sasuke..."

Sasuke let him down quickly pulling off his own shirt followed by Kiba's. Each second was unbelievably long without body contact. Kiba's eyes narrowed "Whom do you belong to?" he said with an earthshaking voice as he held Sasuke off.

Sasuke was a bit surprised, was he really willing to make such a comittment so soon? He figured it out soon enough for he was beyond desperate for contact with his new found lover and quickly replied "Inuzuka Kiba and you alone..." Happy with the answer he bit hard into Sasuke's shoulder. Now everyone else would know that Sasuke was his. Kiba’s fangs refused to unclench until he could taste Uchiha blood. Now that there was a bloody bite upon him, Kiba was content and gently lapped up the crimson liquid like a puppy lapping up milk.

Kiba was nearly losing his mind falling into an animal like heat. The strong odor of Sasuke filled his nostrils driving him insane. Kiba wasn’t the only one with a hunger for the one in front of them. Sasuke was feeling his stomach start to coil; he wanted Inuzaka and needed him now…

Sasuke fell backwards bring Kiba on top of him. Kiba made his move. Straddling Sasuke he sat up momentarily to catch his breath. Erect members of the two, so close yet not close enough with the constricting clothing between them. Kiba leaned back down planting gentle kisses down Sasuke’s chest.

Kiba stopped at his naval. A small moan could be heard from the boy under him. Smirking the beast ninja gripped the top of the blue shorts, with his teeth and pulled them down to his ankles, soon followed by the boxers underneath. Fanged teeth gently grazing the sensitive skin hiding beneath the boxers. A deep growl emanated from the raven-haired boy. Kiba smirked.

“I like when you growl Uchiha”

Sasuke sat up licking and nipping at Kiba toned body. It was the dog boy’s turn to growl. Sasuke smirked and went back to him former position, satisfied. Kiba needed no more incentive and came down to a throbbing member of his mate. Inexperienced lips kissed the tip. Sasuke attempted the thrust up but was caught by the firm hands of his lover. Kiba held Sasuke’s hips firmly to the ground.

“We’ll have no more of that.”

His only response was an impatient groan. Kiba ignored this and grazed his teeth down the shaft and back up. Kiba then started at a painful slow rate. He enjoyed teasing Sasuke. It was fun to watch him bite his lip, unable to make his speed increase.

Once he had his fun he deep throated all he could, suppressing the muscles, Sasuke was surprisingly large. Sasuke arched his back wishing to go deeper into Kiba’s mouth cavity, as deep as he could. Kiba smirked with the member still in mouth and quickened his pace, deepening the thrusts as much as humanly (or beastly) possible.

Sasuke panted out incoherent nonsense through the lip he was biting. His body was quivering, as all the blood seemed to rush into one place. His stomach tightened as a burning heat entered.

He had never done this before and it was a new and passionate feeling, the feeling intensified, as his vision was lost in that one last mouth full.

As Sasuke reached his climax he screamed out a hoarse cry of passion, going blind with white-hot passion. His seed was smudged as the corners of Kiba’s mouth, remnants of what he hadn’t swallowed. He lipped his lips again tasting the sweetness of Sasuke’s cum.

Sasuke’s body went limp, sweater then it had been. He panted softly trying to figure out why he never felt this way for Kiba before now…

Kiba was busy licking the rest from Sasuke’s member. He wasn’t one to over analyze things so he was content to have things the way they were. He climbed off of Sasuke and leaned against the tree where this all started.

“T-That…” Sasuke tried to spit out. He sat up and crawled over to Kiba, surprised in his own strength.

Whispering he said “I want you inside me…now.”

Kiba smirked at the demand Sasuke made. He nodded quickly, kissing Sasuke before ripping off the remaining clothes on his body.

Sasuke was on all fours, doggie style (I had to tehe), waiting for Kiba patiently. Kiba walked over and fell to his knees grabbed Sasuke’s hips, digging nails into his ivory flesh. Both were dripping in sweat. Kiba was more beast in heat, then human making love, with the smell of sex in the air.

Kiba sucked his fingered till they were well lubricated. He then leaned over and whispered into Sasuke’s ear “May hurt a little..” and with that he thrust a finger into Sasuke’s extremely tight opening. Kiba was dreaming of being in this as he began the thrusts, one finer turned to two and then three.

Sasuke quiet a cry threatening to come from his mouth, this was pleasant, but lucky that soon changed when Kiba hit his prostate. Kiba could no longer wait for Sasuke to be ready so he grabbed Sasuke’s hips and slammed into him with surprising force.

Kiba forced himself into Sasuke without any prior gentleness. Claws dug into skin as they gasped simultaneously.

“Clench.” Commanded Kiba as he began at a moderate speed finding the spot that would make Sasuke cry for more.

“Inu-Zuka” Cried Sasuke out as Kiba hit his prostate.

Finding the spot Kiba proceeded to slam into Sasuke harder and harder. Sasuke was struggling to keep his stance as well as meet the nearly painful thrusts of Inuzuka.

The constant pounding sent chills and hot flashes through Sasukes’ body as he felt a familiar sensation in his stomach. Kiba dripping with sweat felt the coil in his stomach, a feeling he had not been expecting for a few more years, yet here they were. Kiba pounded into him once more and Sasuke’s seed was sent onto the ground as a growl came from deep in his throat as he tried to restrain a scream.

Kiba heard the growl he loved knowing Sasuke had climaxed for the second time this night. Kiba gripped his hips tighter causing blood the drip from where his claws met Uchiha’s skin. He was holding back he thrust into Sasuke so hard the boy nearly fell, and Kiba could no longer hold back what Sasuke had already done. He knew it was his turn.

---

A roar was heard through out the village and further. Sakura and Naruto were walking home and heard this.

“Naruto did you hear that, we should check on Sasuke!” Sakura said worried.

“I guess we could but-“ was all he got out before Sakura pulled him toward Sasuke and Inuzuka.

They came to the spot finding Kiba leaning against the tree with arms around the half naked Sasuke who was sleeping a well-deserved sleep against Kiba’s chest. Inuzuka was purring contently with his mate in his arms.

Sakura was about to yell or cry when Naruto stopped her. He was glad for Sasuke and now Sakura could be his. “Leave ‘em apparently Sasuke doesn’t like girls...”

Sakura walked off in a huff and Naruto watched for a few more moments before leaving. He walked of and said to himself:

“Wowee, Didn’t see that one coming…”


-Please tell meh what you think, then I can get better and you can have more fun reading my stuff!-