TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Seduced By Demons by Rah Poppin

[Reviews - 30]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Phew, I'm updating fast on this one. I think I'm just excited to get farther in this story.

Thanks to Ilkar and kiwibung for the reviews. I totally appreciate them...um, I'm not sure what OTT is, Ilkar, but I'm pretty sure that your right ^.^

I don't own anything, I swear!!! Though I do own two adorable Kaka and Iruka plushies back in my old room in my house (oh I miss my room) and a few kick ass posters of Sasu-chan!

Anyways, sorry there's some OOC or whatever for poor Sasu-chan. He's alittle more friendly to Sakura (sorry Sakura haters) and more social in his high school but there points where old Sasuke comes in.

Alright, enjoy people! Chapter three will be up almost immediatly aswell! I'm on a roll now that I realize my International Studies 200 final is a take home essay 0o0 Whoot!

Okay...go!
Title: Seduced By Demons
Type: Romance/ General

Plot: After the smash release of his first book, Sasuke, a young shojo manga artist, moves from his quiet suburban hometown in Asaka, Saitama Prefecture to the bustling area of Shibuya, Tokyo. There he becomes associated with the wild life of the busy city and forgets what he knew at home, especially the most important rule, close your windows and let no one in. Now Sasuke is stuck with a ramen-obsessed demon whom may or may not want Sasuke to produce his children.

Chapter Two: The Escape

Sasuke walked to school, swinging his brown suitcase gently. Behind him was a blushing child with pink hair and bright green eyes. She watched him cautiously before tripping over a rock and colliding with the ground. Sasuke stopped and turned to him, she looked up, hoping that tears hadn’t been her eyes to find him staring at her.

“Are you alright?” He asked in a bored, I-was-suppose-to-ask-you-that tone.

“Y-yeah,” she muttered and stood up all on her own. She looked back up at him with a bright smile when she realized he’d continued walking without her. She ran up to him and slowed down as she walked beside him, “U-um, my name’s Haruno Sakura.”

“I know, you moved in across the street from me.” Sasuke walked upright, his back completely straight and Sakura blushed.

“U-uh y-yeah, and you are?”

“Uchiha Sasuke.”

She smiled, “Oh, Uchiha-kun, would you like to be friends?”

He was quiet for a moment before stopping and staring straight into her green eyes. She gasped; his eyes were so full of depth but so empty and cold at the same time. Sakura never ever wanted to be his friend, or anyone else friend, more than when she stared into those loveless eyes.

“Do you know about Demons?” He asked her coldly.

She paused for a moment, looking up to the cloudy sky, “Um…well my Mom use to tell me that demons would steal Alice if I didn’t take a bath but that was when I was a little kid.”

“I mean real Demons,” he snarled at her idiocy, “Demons that sit outside your window and come in if you don’t lock it.”

She paused and stared at him. What kind of books did Uchiha read?

“Um…where did you hear that?”

“My parents told me,” and he continued to walk towards their school. She jumped slightly and followed him.


“Mother,” Sasuke muttered from his position in bed as she closed and locked the window, double checking its security. Sasuke sighed, he was a proud ten year, and felt embarrassed by the idea of his mother still coming in and checking to see if his window was locked.

“Yes, Sasuke-kun?”

“Our teacher says that Demons don’t exist.” Sasuke muttered. His mother paused and turned to her son with a soft smile.

“Well, Sweetheart, your teacher isn’t blessed like you.” She smiled and returned to checking the windows.

“Blessed?”

“With two very handsome boys who are smart, brave, and strong.” She smiled, “Demons look for that trait in a child and then steal them away in the night to eat you and steal your strength.”

“But Haruno-chan doesn’t believe in Demons either, she says that it just a threat.”

“Because she isn’t handsome like you, sweetheart.” His mother walked to the door, “You are an Uchiha, any Demon would be proud to eat that soul.”


Sasuke, a handsome and arrogant fifteen year old hung up his jacket and chose a desk in his new class. Sakura, the same age, hung up all of her things then searched for a place to sit. There was one empty desk next to him and she vowed to take that seat. She narrowed in on it before a small blonde haired girl placed her things down on the desk and smiled coyly at Sasuke.

“Hello, you must be Uchiha-kun!” She smiled, “You look exactly like your brother! Wanna grab a soda, Sas—”

Sakura gritted her teeth at the obvious flirtation, catching his flinch at the mention of being the elder Uchiha’s little brother. Sakura gripped her school bag, walked up to the desk and slammed her stuff down on the desk.

“Excuse me, you bothering my boyfriend!” She growled. The class room stood still.

“Who do you think you are billboard head?” The girl growled.

“I’m Sasuke-kun’s girlfriend, Ino-pig!” Sakura yelled back, pushing the girl backwards.

The blonde huffed and stopped her foot, “I’ll have you know I am Sasuke-kun’s girlfriend, you stupid girl! Why would Sasuke date with someone as ugly as you?”

The girls began to fight as two boys approached Sasuke. He religiously dug his alabaster nose in a book entitled, “The Rules and Customs Between Humans and Demons”. The rounder boy, chopping down on very spicy potato chips sat before the desk being fought over while another boy trapped in a puffy gray sweatshirt and some permanent arrogant smirk and his pointy face sat in front of Sasuke.

“Still into Demons, Uchiha-kun?” The boy in front of him smirked, “That stuff was popular when we were five.”

“Yeah, yeah, Kiba.” The round boy laughed, “And your obsession with dogs isn’t creepy to all girls either.”

“Whose side are you on, Choji?” Kiba snarled back as another two boys approached them. One was a boy, who appeared more asleep than awake with some brushed up ponytail and bored eyes while the other boy was in a loose gray trench coat, and his eyes were covered by very dark sunglasses.

“Uchiha has always been fascinated by Demons,” Choji smiled, “I remember he asked everyone about Demons entering our bedrooms.”

“That was a weird day,” The lazy boy sighed, growling slightly at the battling girls, “We spent that entire Saturday night with that stupid window opened waiting for that dumb demon.”

“I’m not complaining,” Kiba shrugged, “We got free pizza and beer.”

The guys began laughing and continuing their talk, Sasuke ignoring all of them. He was reading a passage that was particularly mysterious and vague. It said something about the mating rituals of Demons and how Demons very rarely, if ever, mate with another Demon. He was ready to read more when there was a tape on his shoulder. He turned around to find the quiet, hidden boy with a book in his hand.

“Uchiha-kun,” The boy named Shino spoke quietly, “I believe you are looking for this book.”

The Uchiha took the book reading the gold inscription that read, “Mating Rituals of Demons”. He turned back to Shino with a soft smirk, “Thank you, Shino.”

“My Dad says that Demons are like the Greek Gods and it is an honor to be mated by one.” Shino bowed, “He’s got a lot of books like that one so you can come and borrow some when you want.”

Sasuke nodded and turned back to the book. Ignoring the two girls battling for their love of Sasuke and the boys mocking his obsession with demons.


Sasuke, eighteen and ready to graduate, sat at his desk. He looked at his clock flashing 10 am. He smiled, he’d be a real adult in 12 more hours and that would be when he’d mail off his very first manga. He stared at the finishing touches perfecting the angles of his lead male and softening the curves of his lead female. When the book was finally done, he lifted it above his head and kissed it.

He sat the book down and turned quickly as he heard a wrestling against the window. He stood up and walked towards the window, years and years of habit forced him to lock it and shut the curtains. He sighed, knowing how ingrained the rules were in his head. At this rate, he’d never meet a Demon.

He returned to his desk, shifting in a desk drawer to find an old, worn journal. He flipped to the page he’d written right after Shino had given him the Demon mating book three years ago. It was a page he often flipped to…who was he kidding, he read it every night.

“From the Book ‘Mating Rituals of Demons’ by Jiraiya: A Demon, in a period of 50 years, will voyage the mortal world for a mortal lover. Demons will very rarely mate with Demons because of the genetic defects that appear with birth. Very little know why there are defects but it goes back to the original nine Demons mating with each other to populate the world with their race. A Demon with chose a Mortal in those 50 years of hunting and mate with him or her the first moment of the Mortal’s awareness of the Demon’s existence. After the first initiation of their relationship, the chosen Mortal will grow the required organs to support a Demon baby. After this, the Demon will take the Mortal back to the Demon realm where the Mortal will undergo the right of Immortality before the Ceremony of fertility where the Demon and Mortal mate before the other Demons and the Mortal will become impregnated. After this second sexual escapade, any further are no longer publicized.”

Sasuke read the passage over and over again. He could recite the entire section by now. He couldn’t understand why he was so fascinated by Demons. Their mating rituals sounded painful to the Mortal and humiliating. Male or female, they’d have Demon babies for all eternity? From what Sakura had told him, women could hardly stand one round of the 9 months of pregnancy.

He wondered if maybe the draw was because his parents told him to do everything and most of it made sense as to why he had to do it. Brushing his teeth prevented tooth decay, taking a shower ensured smelling pleasantly and getting rid of gross dirt, but locking windows to avoid some mythical creature rapping him and taking him away forever? It seemed pointless, especially because there was no guarantee that a Demon found him worthy of bearing their child.

Sasuke sighed and returned to his new manga. He checked the 56 page, a turning point in his volume where the leading lady takes a sword on the leading male, enraged that he’d betrayed her by sleeping with her vowed enemy, and then he kissed her, shoving the sword through his chest.

Sasuke was proud of that Chapter, it would appear, if his manga would be approved, in the fifth week of its release, and by then he would know if the manga would go somewhere. He stared at it, no longer able to add any more detail the chapter. He sighed, putting the pages in a manila folder and sealing it away.

He kissed the seal and set it down on the desk, heading to bed. If he could get this manga published and it would get big, he could move closer to Tokyo, leave his house for good like Itachi, and maybe finally be able to sleep with the window unlocked.

Ta da!! Onto Chapter Three!