TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Window by Blood and Ink

[Reviews - 9]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This fic is completely un-bated. So sorry for all the grammer, and spelling mistakes.
Yeah yeah, Its a highschool fic. I know I'm so original. Bleh!
Sasuke may seem a out of character in parts, but I imagin he would show a side of himself to Naruto he doesn't so anyone else.... His sweet side.

Anyways... This was actually inspired by a song 'Andy your a Star' By The Killers (I think thats what its called). The song just made me think of them. *shrugs*

I don't own Naruto and friends...
‘Window’
By Blood and Ink aka HJM


Naruto’s POV


He is amazing. A regular high school super star. He’s the best athlete, the top student. Everyone knows him, smart, talented, handsome. And everyone wants him.

But he wants none of them.

A pink head bobs around him as he gracefully make his way down the crowded hall. The sea of people seem to part of him but he never notices.

Girls stare, boys glare, and me? I do what I always do, ever since fourth grade when I learned what curse words were.

“Yo! Dickface.” I call, as he passes me where I stand at my locker with a few friends.

“Eat me, shithead.” He says not even glancing at me.

“Yeah, fuck you too.” I shoot back cooly.

Its wasn’t anything special just the usual exchange.

The pink haired princess and a few other girls glare at me. How dare I speak to Sasuke Uchiha that way.
Ha! Please.

I watch him move down the hall toward his locker. Then snatch up my backpack letting it hang from one shoulder. My eyes moved down the row of lockers to him. I find him staring at me over the head of the pink haired one. I only lock gazes with him for a second before I smack my fist against my locker and moved on to my next class.

Sasuke will understand, he’ll find what I left for him.

Sasuke Uchiha is the best in school. And me? I’m his rival. I have been since grade school. Even though it seems like he is way ahead of me; grades, girls, sports etc. I know I’m just as good as him, if not better. I don’t need trophies and girls to tell me how awesome I am... although it is nice sometimes.

School passes like it always does everyday, slow and painful. And after a short bus ride I find myself at home, in my room, at my desk, attempting to do my home work. Its late and I’m still only half way through my Statistics homework.
There’s a loud thunk from outside my window.

I’ll just copy the rest off someone else in the morning.

I hear my window squeak open, and I whirl around in my chair to watch Sasuke climb in my window. The same way he’s been doing for years.

I knew he would find the note and key I left in his locker. Iruka started locking up the back gate after the third time Sasuke had forgotten to close it and the dog got out. If only Iruka knew about all the other time Dickface had left the gate open, and all the times we had to run down the street in the dark chasing the stupid mutt.

Sasuke closes my window, not bothering with the ladder he used to get to my window. Iruka would know why its there in the morning. Like I said, he’s been doing this for years. Since we were kids. Ever since his parents died.

Sure things have changed over the years. Mr. Jones finally changed the trick plank in his fence, now Sasuke has to jump it, and the Jonhsons’ got a new bigger dog. But he still always find away into my room. If he couldn’t find the ladder he would sneak in the back door or climb up the side of the house. He’s even done it drunk a few times, coming back from parties I was never invited too.

It never bothered me though.

Never being invited to parties. I don’t need invitations to know I’m wanted.

I have Sasuke for that. Why else would he climb in my window every night.

It didn’t used to be every night, maybe once or twice a week. It still worked for me. But with pressure running high with the our last year of high school, its become an every night thing. I still don’t mind, because while we’ve been rivals since grade school, but we’ve been best friends for forever.

So here he is Sasuke Uchiha, standing in my bed room, looking rather miserable. He fiddles with his glasses, pushing them up the bridge of his nose.
HA! I bet you never knew the great Uchiha wears glasses. Well he does. He just wears contacts at school, and while he plays sports.

As I was saying he looks miserable, a far cry from his usual smug look he wears in public. But I guess this is something only I get to see.
I lean back in my chair and smile gently at him. “Come here.”

Sasuke moves toward me, dropping to his knees in front of my chair. I open my arms and he moves in closer, in between my parted knees. He rests his arms on my thighs and stares up at me from behind thin pieces of glass.

If only those idiots as school could see him now.

I brush a hand back through his hair and gently lay a kiss on his forehead.

He closes his eyes.

I lean back in my chair, watching him until his eyes flutter open.

“You hungry?” I ask. There’s left over in the fridge from dinner. I honestly think Iruka makes extra just in case Sasuke wants some. Sometimes the plate will be there in the morning, sometimes it wont.

“I ate.” He simple replies.

“Probably not enough.” Iruka never thinks Sasuke eats enough. He always drops little hints that I should make sure Sasuke’s taking care of himself. But I don’t need to be told.

“I’m not hungry, idiot!” He snaps, glaring at me.
“Geeze, don’t get your panties in a twist, jackass.” I cross my arms and lean back, looking away form him.

A long silent minute passes. I feel his fists clench against my denim covered thighs.

“I’m sorry.” He apologizes in a tiny voice, barely loud enough to hear.

I smile and turn back to find his head down. He’s staring down at the floor, all I can see is the crown of his head. I nuzzle his hair, a silent reassurance that everything is ok.

“You want to go to sleep?” I ask quietly.

He looks at me, thinking about the suggestion. Dark eyes flicker to the homework on my desk.

“What about you?”

“Eh. I can sleep.” I wave a hand at the book and papers, dismissing it with out a second thought. “How about you?”

Sasuke leans forward resting his head against my chest, and wrapping his arms around my lower back. I put my arms around his shoulders. I can hear him inhale deeply.

“Yeah, I like that idea.” I can barely hear him.

After a few minutes of just holding each other, he pulls back and I stand. I lead him toward my bed, and set him down on the edge. I kneel and take his shoes off for him. He doesn’t complain. I think he likes it when I do this.

Once his shoes are set to the side, I set up and gently take his glasses off. He doesn’t like wearing them in front of people, but he wears them in front of me just fine. I fold them and set them on my bed side stand. He’ll find them in the morning. I turn back and press my lips against his forehead, than the tip of his nose, than softly against his lips. He returns the gentle gesture, and we both pull back and smile at each other. I’m close enough were I know he can see me, even without the glasses. And from this close I must say, he really is a beautiful as everyone says he is. Although he can be a real dick sometimes. And his smile; small and sweet. Its times like these I realize Sasuke doesn’t smile for anyone else except me.

It makes me feel special.

I pull back the blankets on my bed and help tuck him in before moving to get myself ready for bed. I hear him shifting around getting comfortable. I change into a pair of flannel pants and a tank top. I turn to find him watching me, even though he probably can’t see me too well without his glasses. All I can see is his hair and a pair of dark eyes fallowing my movements. The blankets are pulled up over the rest of his face. He really is adorable when no one is looking.

I wait for him to pull the blanket down and say something, but he doesn’t. I think its because he’s smiling and he doesn’t want anyone to see. It ruins the whole hard ass Uchiha image. A small smile, sure, but heavens forbid anyone ever see him really smile.

I turn off the over head light and crawl into bed next to him. Sasuke moves over giving me room to get under the covers and get comfortable. Finally settled, he moves up against me. I don’t hear him, but feel his lips move against mine as he says ‘Goodnight.’ than presses his lips against min.

He turns over putting his back to me, than snuggles back into me, rubbing his warm feet against my cold ones. I put my arm around his middle and he doesn’t complain or move. Its just what he wants, and more that I could have ever dreamed. I know when I wake up he’ll still be here in my arms, he might even be returning the embrace.

I don’t need people to tell me I’m awesome, or wanted, or loved. I have Sasuke for that. Why else would he choose my bed above everyone else’s, even his own.


The End.