TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Dark Intentions. . by xpure_evilx

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
I am walking down a long, dark corridor. What's that noise ? A scream so familiar, a scream i have heard before. All i can hear is the sound of my heart beating intensely and those screams. I try to cover my ears, i run, hoping to find someone. I come to a dead end. The screams have stopped, now only a deathly silence remains. A door appears on the wall, i walk in. Instantly as i do i see a flash of red. Every where. I hear the sound of laughter and i turn quickly. There is a girl standing in the centre of the room, she turns slowly to face me, and as she does i recognise her immediately. Its me. Same long dark hair draped over her face, same pale hand, grasped over the same knife i keep under my pillow. Same in every way, apart from the eyes. Hers glow with dark intentions, these eyes are staring into me now. I break off eye contact and catch a glimpse of what lies behind her. There are people lying motionless on the floor, they are no longer people, just bodies. The look on their faces, dead. The girl still laughing, coming towards me, holding up her knife, still dripping with blood from her last kill.....
I wake up, just a dream. The same dream, every night this week. I sit up in my bed and hug my knees, this is more than a dream, its a memory.

I wake up properly, i wiped the sleep from my eyes and looked in the mirror. I saw her, red eyes still glowing and smiling, showing white teeth.
“You must follow me, follow the destiny that has been written out for you since birth, the destiny your parents chose for you, i can help you find your parents, they are waiting for you”, she said it, holing her hand out to me.
“N-n, my parents are dead, your not real, just in my imagination, leave me alone!”, i screamed and fell backwards onto my bed, she was about to speak again but then the door opened. I turned to the door.
“Yami, what is it?!?, i heard a scream”, said mai, my adopted mother with a panic.
I looked over to the mirror again, all i saw was myself.
“Um, nothing, i saw a spider”, she would never believe it.
“Oh well ok....get dressed quickly, you have that mission today “.
“Ok”, i begun looking through my draws for something to wear.
“I really am proud of you Yami, just like your real mother would be”, she said it uneasily, as she always did when we spoke of my parents, “Just be careful”, she walked out.
What dowes she mean by that?
She has never once said that to me, she has never needed to....

I had been told to report to the Kage’s office at six, before we started the mission.
I knocked on the door.
“Enter”, he called.
I went in. There were already three students in there.
“You have all been gathered here because the village hidden in the shadows have asked for only the best, there is a threat to theirs and every other villages safety”.
“What exactly is this threat?”, asked the raven haired student.
“To be honest, i can’t tell you myself because i have no-idea”.
“Why aren’t higher level ninjas hired?”.
“Because the threat may change course to those villages, all the high level ninjas are keeping guard”.
He sighed and stood, “Now that's enough questions, take your bags and head out on your way, the sooner you arrive the better, and be extremely careful. Anything could happen”.
We all walked out, not speaking a word to each other, i liked it that way. About half a mile later the dark haired girl spoke.
“I-i think we s-should introduce ourselves, as we will be working as a team”, she was obviously the shyest of the group, but still the first to speak.
“Good idea, i am Yami, of the village hidden in the mist”, i liked the girl and decided to act friendly towards at least her.
“*sigh* I am Sasuke of the village hidden in the leaves, and this is Hinata”, Sasuke said, i didn’t like the way he answered for Hinata.
We all simultaneously looked over to the red headed boy, he hadn't spoke a single word the whole time.
“I am Gaara.......of the funk (i had to put that in!!!, its so hard to do a serious story so i will put in lil funny parts!), why don’t we say why we are here, you know what makes us the best chunnin?”.
“Okay, I have the famous Uchiha bloodline”, sasuke said pompously
“I a-am the heir of the Huga clan”, said Hinata, blushing.
“And my mum killed her self to make me a demon, so she could have revenge upon the village”, he said it calm as ever. The two leaf ninjas stared at his emotionless face in awe.
“And how about you Yami?”.
“Well.....i kinda, get all kinds of powers”, it was really difficult to explain, ”I am the last of a rare bloodline we get our powers when we feel strong emotions, its really weird, i can get different strengths, with different emotions”, i knew they would be amazed, i had been told a story of our clan, by my adopted mother. My parents had died protecting me, they transferred all their powers to me.
“So what exactly does that mean? like if were in a battle we can just piss you off then you ...power up?”.
“No, i like get a new power, and its not that simple, it cannot be forced”.
“What so any power you find you can use at any time”.
“Well, yeah but most of the time i don’t need to, I’m strong enough for most people....and sometime, i can’t control my powers.....”.
“What do yo-”
“Were here!!”, i said purposely interrupting him .
Sure enough down below, there was the village covered in shadow........surely i have been here before.........i can remember this place so vividly.
“Where, i can’t see any thing?”, said sasuke.
“Duh, its right in front”.
“S-sorry but i don’t see any thing either Yami”.
I looked below again, there it was, so clear, how could they not see this?
“Don’t be stupid, look come down the stairs and get closer”.
They obediently followed me down some abandoned stairs, and now we were right at the gate.
“Wow, but it was- this wasn’t wow”, said Sasuke.
“What are you talking about, it was here the whole time”.
“Yami, you were the only one to see it”, Gaara said intensely.
Weird.
“Who are you?”, said a voice, from one of the towers either side of the gate.
“We are the ninjas hired by the village, from Konaha”, said Sasuke.
“Ahh, we have been expecting you”.
The gates opened, revealing an emptied village, the doors and windows boarded up and only mist and shadows remained.
“No welcoming parade then”, said Gaara, “Hello?”.
“They must be hiding, whatever is threatening the place must be really bad”, Sasuke said in a slightly worried voice.
Down the street, there was a figure slowly coming towards us. As he came closer we saw he was the kage himself.
“Oh thank you so very much for coming, so sorry, i meant to come and meet you at the gates and let you in, how did you get in?”.
“Well ,we just walked in”, said Sasuke.
“Oh, i see, well you had better follow me, i will show you where you are staying”, he kept looking at me strangely, almost smiling. Creep. We followed him to a big, but dismantled building. The door hung off their hinges and there was red spray paint across the wall ,it wrote ‘Give us the key or find more of the same’. Then i realised, it wasn’t paint, it was blood.
“What does it mean?”, said Gaara, emotionless as ever.
“..Were not sure...anyway through here is your room”, he said changing the subject.
We walked into a white room with four beds.
“Is this it? I thought we were having separate rooms”, said Sasuke feebly walking over to a bed.
“Well sorry but as you can see we are on a very low budget”, he said narked as ever.
He left.
“God, i only asked”.
“Sasuke you moron”, Gaara sighed and lay on a bed. Hinata walked daintily to the bed in the far corner. I took the remaining bed, in-between Sasuke and Gaara.
“Don’t you think it was weird how they still won’t tell us any thing? i mean were here to help”, sasuke frowned.
“W-we s-should respect their wishes”, she said it so politely it hurt, “lets sleep now i-its late”.
Even though it was probably like eight we all went to sleep.
When i was sure they were all asleep i took my knife out of my bag and put it under my pillow. Yes, you’re probably thinking this is really strange, but i have done this every night since i can remember, my parents had given it me, i had told not a soul about it, not even my adoptive mother .I got into my power puff girls pjs (lmao) and settled down to sleep.

I was in a room, a dark room. No lights, but it still kind of glowed red, i looked across the room. Sasuke. Hinata and Gaara all lying on the floor. Dead. Blood all around. In my hand, the knife, the same knife. Their blood on my hands on my knife, this time there is no other girl doing this. Its me, i have done this.
“Wake up! wake up!”..
But who is this, a voice, seemingly from the heavens.
I woke. Gaara was leaning over me in a way the discomforted me.
“What?”, i said. He sat on the edge of my bed.
“What do you mean? you were screaming, what was it you were dreaming of?”.
“Nothing, just nothing”, as if i would tell some random stranger, even if i could, “Any way, why are you still awake?”.
“Um, i have don’t sleep, if i do..”, he clearly didn’t want to go into details, and right now i could sympathise completely.
“Well....how about i stay up with you, i don’t know, we could talk..”, gods what's happening to me?
I’m acting so nice all of a sudden, or maybe i just don’t want to sleep, incase i have the dream again.
Sirens. The whole room woke up, and noise came from outside. We all jumped up and ran outside.
Still the street remained empty, apart from a single silhouette.
This shadow slowly approached us, the others frozen in fear.
As he comes closer, i see his stare is fixed upon me...