TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Rypened Hearts by Sasuke

[Reviews - 16]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Sasuke was walking home from work pissed off. He walked through his door and slammed it causing the globe collection to fall off the shelf. His boss, Hitake Kakashi, was such an ass hole. He had made him do the dishes the fifth time this week. The only thing keeping him from murdering Kakashi was his bandmates, Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru and his managers, Neji Hyuuga and Gaara Shibika. They were the only ones keeping his head on. He hated his job and wished Kakashi would just die or go fuck himself. He despised Kakashi for all the things he had done. When Sasuke used to like Sakura, Kakashi came along and had some fun with her.

This pissed Sasuke off incredibly. He beat the living shit out of Kakashi. Kakashi was in the hospital for days because he was beat up so bad. Anyway that story is for another day. This story happens to be about Sasuke's little band that starts out as unknown by anyone except close friends, but the band grows to a huge success.

"I fuckin hate that Kakashi..." Sasuke walked in the door slamming it open.

"DUDE!!! YOU JUST BROKE MY SNOW GLOBE COLLECTION!!! I WAS SAVING THOSE TO SELL ON EBAY!!!" Naruto walked over gathering the shattered peices.

"Sorry...I'm just SO damn pissed at that fuckin peice of shit. He went and did all that behind my back six years ago when I was only fuckin fifteen and now he thinks he can just tell me to do whatever. I WANNA KILL THAT FUCK WAD!!" Sasuke screamed causing Naruto to drop the peices and cover his sensitive ears. " Sorry about that..."

"Its ok all I have to say about it is.......OW SONOFA MOTHER FUCKING DYKE LICKING DUECH HEADED BITCH!!! MY EARS ARE FUCKING BLEEDING!!!" Naruto yelled at Sasuke.

"I said I'm sorry, you ok man, Ow, I said I was sorry, oww, dude I'm really sorry, aw god damnit!" Sasuke said appologizing then got kicked twice in the shin and punched in the chest once.

"YOU ASS HOLE!!!"

"YOU'RE THE ASS HOLE YOU JUST BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA ME!!!" Sasuke whimpered.

"GRRR....FUCK YOU SASUKE!!! I'm gonna go 'relax'..." Naruto walked off and started playing Cowboys From Hell by Pantera.

xXx~ONE HOUR LATER~xXx

Sasuke walks in feeling sorry about the arguement. Naruto just ignores him keeping the play on his Gibson Les Paul. Sasuke picked up his shiny Corsair and started playing along with Naruto. Naruto looked over at Sasuke with wide eyes.

"I didn't know you could play Eruption....." Naruto had sort of a look of fear in his eyes.

"Duh...I've been practicing alot more...You know Shikamaru was about to kick my ass." Sasuke switched over to Freebird.

"HOLY SHIT YOU CAN PLAY FREEBIRD!" Naruto was absolutely astonished.

"Yeah...and I needed to practice also since he said I was lead vocals. I'm so glad he made ME lead vocals and Kiba second-hand vocals." Sasuke smiled at Naruto. Naruto joined in trying to play along with Sasuke to Freebird and finally got the hang of it. Naruto was doing awesome which made since cause he, after all, WAS the lead guitarist in the band.

"Wow........Naruto...I'm acctually JEALOUS of you......" Sasuke said with frustration in his voice.

"Hehehehe.......What can I say, I'm the lead......" Naruto rubbed the back of his tan neck and laughed nervously.

"Well......you're really good..." Sasuke said laughing.

"I'll say....and it's good to see you two getting along for once." Came a voice from behind them.

"Oh....HI SHIKAMARU!!" Naruto was happy. It had been nearly a week since he last saw Shikamaru. After all, they didn't see eachother much until they practice because they were out of college. Naruto got to see Sasuke all the time though because he lived with him. This caused a lot of problems and people kept calling him gay but he wasn't. Was he? No he couldn't be. It just wasn't possible. After all, there were SEVERAL times that Sasuke walked in on Naruto having sex with different girls. Sasuke just put it off like it was nothing and sat down beside them, playing his Xbox. He got kicked in the head multiple times but he just ignored it. He would go on for hours playing the Xbox and finally Naruto would stop and the girl would leave.

"Hi Naruto. Hey Sasuke. Been practicing I see?" Shikamaru smiled at them.

"Yeah...Naruto's alot better than me though." Sasuke chuckled.

"Ah...your both good...your better than me. All I can do is drum roll. Well, hahaha...I guess acctually that is pretty good!" Shikamaru rubbed the back of his head laughing.

"DUH!!" Sasuke and Naruto shouted together.

"Well come on out we're goin to my house to practice."

"Ok." Naruto and Sasuke packed up their amps and guitars and walked out to the nice SUV that Shikamaru owned. They awed at it then stuck the equipment in the back. "Is Kiba gonna be there?"

"Yeah we're pickin him up on the way." Shikamaru said as he got in the car. "Hey Sasuke..."

"Yeah"

"I got you a new girl...I think you'll like her..." Shikamaru laughed.

".....Who...." Sasuke was blushing.

"Her name is...."

"Yes?"

"Sakura Haruno!" Shikamaru busted up laughing.

"You ass hole..." Sasuke punched the back of Shikamaru's head as he got in.

"So troublesome..." Shikamaru started the car and Naruto just laughed at the two.

"Ok...Sasuke strap in the equipment real quick." Sasuke cooperated and did so.

"Ok here we go." Shikamaru turned on Avenged Sevenfold and laughed as Sasuke and Naruto started headbangin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TBCOMN

I'm getting bored writing this...I think I might just discontinue the story...if you want me to discontinue tell me...if you want it to keep goin tell me....its your vote...if you tell me that you want it continued then it will be better hopefully and the next chappie will be about the band practicing.