TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Selfish by Jiro

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
WARNINGS: Not too graphic, but definitely references to male/male sex. Also, some swearing.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
~SELFISH~
++++++++++++++++++++++++


The room was hot, the faint tang of sweat, musk, and sex hanging in the air.

Naruto bit his lip as the bed creaked again, the body above him warming his already overheated skin. The ceiling was cracked and he traced the lines with his eyes because it was best if he didn’t let himself think about what was happening. It was better for everyone if he just forgot how much he didn’t want this and let himself pretend he was somewhere else. That he was someONE else.

“Mnf, Naruto,”

But that’s not the way it worked.

The blonde gasped lightly as an eager mouth covered his, tongue forcing itself inside and thrusting against his own. He closed his eyes and ran a hand through soft raven tresses. If he didn’t look he could almost pretend it was girl tongue-fucking his mouth.

Except that it tasted like Sasuke.

Teeth gnawed on his lip, just hard enough to hurt, in a silent demand for attention. Blue eyes met black and Naruto’s stomach twisted at the undisguised longing behind that dark gaze. At the love. Because however dysfunctional or sordid, however fucked up it might’ve been, there *was* love there.

And that made it worse.

But what was the difference between loving someone and being IN love, anyway?

Naruto didn’t know and maybe that’s why when he entered him, when the blond felt the painful intrusion, he had to look away. Because it was wrong to deceive the one person who cared for him so much. The one person who’d die for him. It was wrong to lie to the only one who would ever be stupid enough to fall in love with him.

But what else could he do?

So when most of the pain subsided and the body above him began to quake from the strain of his pleasure, he began to moan and rock back against the pain. It wasn’t totally unpleasant, he reminded himself. He came every time.

Except that, no matter how hard he tried, it was always the softness of a woman and the swell of a breast that filled his mind each time he stumbled over the edge.

But Sasuke didn’t know that.

And maybe it was selfish that he tricked him like this. Maybe it was wrong that he always grinned afterwards and pecked the other man chastely on the lips before falling asleep wrapped in his arms. But the smile was never really forced because Sasuke was his most precious person and it made him happy that he could do this for him. Even if he didn’t really mean it the way he was supposed to.

Pale arms tightened around his waste and he shivered as Sasuke sighed against his neck. “I love you.”

Naruto smiled softly as he thread his fingers through his rival’s.

So maybe it was selfish.

“Love you too.”

But what else could he do?


++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N:
Honestly I'm not expecting much (if any) response to this. Because while I have no doubt canon Sasuke likes the boys (he's totally gay, you guys), Naruto I'm not so sure about (but he definitely CARES, see?). So anyway, die hard SasuNaru fans probably won't come away too happy with this fic.

Sorry.