TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Your Fools!! by uzamaki_fluff

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: April Fools YO!! anyways all I really own is Rissa, Zeke and Ryu..please add to it..I beg of you!!
Your Fool
Note: well it is April Fools Day, and so I decide that this calls for a little ficlet about the day


It was early morning in Konoha and not a soul was awake, except for one. Somehow some way the bunny found a way to leave Zeke, but there he was at the very top of the Hokage's tower. What was the little bunny up to, no one would know until they woke in the hour that were yet to arrive. Ryu hopped around the roof of the tower, anxiety coming over him he really wanted to see the reaction on everyone's faces. To say that the bunny was proud of his latest coup, would be the understatement of the year, as he picked up the blonde piece of a dismembered ponytail and swung it around.

Birds flew in the distance as the scream of a young woman came suddenly. Ryu smiled to himself as that indicated that the beauty obessed Ino. was the first to awake from her slumber. Bring his paws together he muttered quietly and the stars from the sky decended from the sky around him, and took him into the dusk.

-----------------------------

Ino stood in front of her mirror, hand shaking as she patted down her head. Her hair, long luxurious hair, it was gone. That was what had separated her from both Hinata and Sakura, and now she was lower then them on the beauty scale. "Why?? Why has this happened," her tears appearent in her voice. To say that she was upset would be an understatement as she swore under her breath to kill whomever did this to her.

Ryu sat there on the window ledge of the room, watching the hilarious over dramatic antics of the Yakamana girl. Something told him, when he pulled this stunt he would get a good show of it. He looked behind him and saw that the young Shikamaru was arriving at Ino's so they could meet with the Hokage about their latest mission. He tried to keep his laughter down as he listened closely for the boy's footsteps to make their way to Ino's room.

"Ino," Shikamaru said as he knocked on the door, and made to open the door, "are you ready for our mission yet?"

"NO don't come in, Shika--" she started but couldn't finish as the door opened up slowly.

"What is so...OH MY FUCKING GOD!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO," Shikamaru said as he got a good look at Ino and her newest hairstyle.

Ino's eyetwitched at Shikamaru's outburst, but then again her head fell in defeat. Her egde was gone, and now she was going to have to live with that. "Someone hates me, Shikamaru. I bet you Sakura did this!!"

"Sakura is on a mission with Rissa and Kakashi, she couldn't have done this. Are you sure that you just didn't let Tsunade do your hair while she was drunk??"

"Haha, very funny," Ino muttered as she turned her back on Shikamaru. "Appearently you can't tell that my life is over because of this. I am never leaving this room ever again. Or at least until it grows back."

Ryu couldn't help it, he let out a loud burst of laughter and leaned way back on the ledge falling to the ground laughing the entire way down. He didn't even notice that someone had caught him before he hit the ground.

"Great Grandfather, what the hell are you up to," the voice asked the hysterical bunny, confused.

Ryu laughed as he point up at Ino's bedroom, directly at Shikamaru staring down at them.

"ZEKE AND RYU I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN," Shikamaru yelled down at the two below. "Just because Rissa isn't around for your torturing pleasure doesn't mean you had to do this to Ino."

"Do what," Zeke asked confused, but then everything made sense as she spotted the hair in Ryu's hand. "You didn't did you??"

"I did and the aftermath was just great!!"