TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Clearly You Don't Understand by kiki15

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Um, In chapter.
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.


Clearly You Don't Understand


Key

S.S = Sick Shit (is more than likely NC-17 and etc.)

*thinking*

"talking"

*thoughts progressing into speech"

'substitute for italics' (Kyuubi or Soriyu at times)

//telepathy//

::scene change:: (more for my reference than anything else)

~POV~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary: Thirteen years ago, Sarutobi was assassinated and his ward was thrown into prison by the biased council who believed it to be him. Now a bigger threat arises with an untimed resurrection and the tears of a forgotten man. (Sequel to The Fox and The Phoenix)


A/n: Yay, new chapter! Can you guess who took Sanziya?


Chapter Six: Power


::Hokage's Personal Training Grounds, two weeks later::


~Author~


Naruto skids back hard, his bare feet digging into the ground in an attempt to slow his path out of the now electrified circle of energy. He only had three chances to be thrown out and all of them had been used, the fourth time would probably kill him if the amount of crackling electricity was any indication. Luckily he manages to stop a couple of inches away from the engraved line, leaning back to put weight on his back foot and pushing off to re-engage his opponent. The long black haired male suddenly appears behind him about to issue ten quick strikes to his lower spine.


*Hari Jizou (Needle Guardian).* Naruto thinks quickly to himself, mentally going through handseals as his hair surrounds him in a cocoon of porcupine-like spikes. Neji jumps back, clutching his now injured right hand, waiting for the spikes to turn back into soft hair. Naruto doesn't allow the other male to wait however, setting himself into a spin reminescent of the Kaiten and using his procupine quill like hair as a weapon. Neji is shocked, but quickly recovers, going into his own Kaiten spin to throw the other man off balance.


::Unknown::


Meanwhile...The rythymic chink of weapons premeates the air as always, seeing as the Weapons Master there was always tinkering with one of them.


"Well, here we are. So what are we going to do Obake (shapeshifter)? Please, lead us in this 'ritualistic endeavor'." Here, he gestures sarcastically at the table. "You 'are' our Head-" Shigure is cut off as he is cut in half by the blue haired woman with the white flower in her hair, now identified as Obake.


"Shut 'up' Shigure. You're sarcastic and you talk too much." she mumbles, using the blood dripping off of her hand to finish scribing seals around the table. Shigure, meanwhile, grumbles as his legs regrow from his severed torso and a new torso and head grow from his severed legs.


"Violent bitch." he grumbles, the rhythmic chink of weapons filling the air once again as his new 'brother' silently agrees.


"Your 'head' will go next Shigure and then we'll see you regenerate 'that' without help, now shut your insolent mouth." Obake murmurs, the flower in her hair turning a deep shade of ash, licking the blood from her hand as she finishes and grimacing. "Ugh, your blood tastes terrible, you'll be dead soon if you don't clean up your diet. Make yourself useful you tittering fool of a Weapons Master, go and summon everyone, we'll need their help if we are to complete this ritual with no repercussions."


Shigure grumbles silently to himself, going to find his colleagues and their leader.


::Hokage's Personal Training Grounds::


Neji slows in his Kaiten spin, Naruto seeing his chance to get in the man's guard as he stumbles backwards. He pants in pain and slight exhaustion, rolling his head on his shoulders as a particulary nasty block from the Hyuuga finally reopens itself before he charges forward, relying on his strength and taijutsu skills to see him through to the end of this fight, rather than his chakra based techniques. Kyuubi forcing his tenketsu open everytime he was hit wasn't very healthy nor pleasing. He charges a drained Neji, who manages to get in two Jyuuken strikes before receiving a hard uppercut to the his jaw as the Council and Tsunade look on silently.


The Hyuuga is tossed into the air, blood and a few teeth flying from his mouth all the while. The white-robed male, still slightly stunned and only just regaining his bearings, doesn't notice as Naruto jumps up next to him, slamming a heavy fist into his chest, sending him plummeting back down into the earth hard. Neji groans, picking himself out of the carter slowly and half-standing before a somewhat smirking Naruto.


"Part of this is for my rank change, and the other is for my earlier defeat." he states, appearing in front of the (now hunched over and coughing blood) Hyuuga, hearing some of his broken ribs grate against each other. "At least five of them are broken Neji-san, and your spine is in an even worse condition. I'm actually surprised you can stand, I do believe you have a punctured lung."


Naruto places one hand on Neji's left shoulder and the other gently on the right side of his head, applying slight pressure to indicate what would have been the snapping of the white eyed man's neck in a true battle.


Neji closes his eyes and bows his head in defeat as Tsume (acting as a member of the Council and current referee) calls the match.


"Winner: Uzumaki-Kazama Naruto!"


Naruto helps Neji to his feet, handing him over to a nearby medic and going over to the viewing Tsunade and the Council.



Tsunade stands, patting him lightly on the shoulder as she hands him a new blue hitae-ate and a green jounin flak jacket, he nods in thanks as Hinata, Konohamaru, Tsume, Shibi, Chouza, Shikaku, Sasuke, and Inoichi look on, silently giving their assent. Kotaru, Meiza, and Noein, being descendants of Koharu, Homura and Danzo respectively, neither gave consent nor opposed the idea, simply frowning slightly at this new turn of events.


"Congratulations Naruto, you are now a qualified jounin. I'll have a team assigned to you by tommorrow, you can either pass them and take up the team or you can fail them and take missions from me, either way you'll get paid." she tells him and he nods, shrugging into his new flak jacket and tying his hitae-ate around his neck tight enough to properly shield from anything aimed for his jugular, but loose enough to breathe comfortably. The Council members begin to disperse, Tsunade winking surreptitiously at him as she heads back to her office, but one Council member stays behind with the now smoking Naruto.


"You didn't kill him, did you Boss?" Konohamaru asks, smiling at the older man.


"No. Sarutobi was like a grandfather to me, much like you, he was my family," the blue eyed man blows smoke rings into the air, sighing. "...I had no reason to kill him." he stares at his cigarette for a moment, then takes a long drag and blows the smoke out through his nostrils. Konohamaru nods, satisfied with the man's answer, offering to treat him to dinner.


Naruto simply shakes his head, remembering his new (slightly annoying) limits, and politely declines, making up an excuse on the spot.


"Haku wanted me to help him plant a few vegetables in his garden today, maybe some other time?" the blonde replies in question, though both parties knew it wouldn't come to pass, Konohamaru nodding and favoring his permanent limp as he heads off to his house. He'd see if Hanabi would want to go, they'd leave the kids with a babysitter.


The blonde sighs, inhaling more smoke and expelling it again, disgusted with himself as he walks back to his house. He is quite startled (some ninja, pfft) as Jiraiya appears in front of him wearing a surgical mask, apparently to prevent spreading his lung disease. The man looked terrible, his color was pale and he looked exhausted, Naruto starts to chastise him for walking around in his condition but the old man's next words leave him speechless.


"We've found out who took your mother's body."


::Unknown::


"Did you recover the ring like I ordered Aoi?" Pein asks, tossing a neutral look towards the man named Aoi as he nods, handing the golden stamp ring with the kanji for Sora (Sky) on it to Pein. Orochimaru's ring. A low hum suddenly spreads through the hideout, alerting all to gather. "Hm, come, we are being summoned by Obake. They must've obtained what we needed."


Aoi nods, following quickly behind his leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anaki: -annoyed- Short.


RC16: -sleepy- Yep.


Anaki: Writer's Block.


RC16: Yep.


Anaki: -devious- Hm....you suck.


RC16: Yep.


Anaki: Hahaha! Loser!


RC16: Hey! -angry- Screw you!


Anaki: Ew...not while you'e a guy...maybe if you grow boobs, get a sex change and get a foot and a half taller. Otherwise, not so much.


RC16: -starts tapping his head hard as if thinking-


Anaki: Oh, that's it! -tackles-


RC17: -sigh- Um, review. I gotta break them up. Ignore the German insults.