TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Clearly You Don't Understand by kiki15

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Look below!
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.


Clearly You Don't Understand


Key

S.S = Sick Shit (is more than likely NC-17 and etc.)

*thinking*

"talking"

*thoughts progressing into speech"

'substitute for italics' (Kyuubi or Soriyu at times)

//telepathy//

::scene change:: (more for my reference than anything else)

~POV~
-

Summary: Thirteen years ago, Sarutobi was assassinated and his ward was thrown into prison by the biased council who believed it to be him. Now a bigger threat arises with an untimed resurrection and the tears of a forgotten man. (Sequel to The Fox and The Phoenix)


A/n: If any of ya'll are perceptive, then ya'll already know who the little girl and So-kun are. Think about it. There's a small timeskip in this chapter of about two months along with different names and appearances for Naruto (now Toshi) and Anko (now Mariko), they can't afford to be recognized if some Konoha ninja comes by you know? Also, I know you guys are thinking, why is Shigure still severed? Cause Obake is sadistic like that and told everyone not to help him on pain of death.

-

Chapter Eleven: Emotions


~Author~


::Akatsuki Base::


Obake was pissed, she'd been pissed for the past two months because she was no closer to finding her latest project, and everyone knows to stay out of a Necromancer's way when they're pissed off lest you end up as another bead on their necklace. Sadly, Shigure had never learned this lesson in the few years he'd been around the woman.


"Obake, can you please put my head back on my body? It's really cold down here and I think I'm finally catching a-a-a achoo! I think I'm catching a cold!" Shigure's head mumbles, sneezing again as it looks up at Obake. She's not paying any attention to him, instead mumbling to herself and sprinkling what looks to be ashes over a sigil carved into the floor.


"Ten handfuls of salamander ash...dash of crocodile blood...hm...beads...five liters Dead Chakra, mandrake root..." she pauses at this, looking down to Shigure's head and frowning, picking him up by his hair.


"Hey, hey! That hurts, ow, ow, ow! Obake!" he screeches as she unceremoniously slams his head back onto his body, running a finger around his throat to make the skin line up. Shigure immediately takes control and puts himself back together. "Finally, thank you."


"Go get me a mandrake root Shigure, please make yourself useful, be quick..." she trails off, going back over to her book, leaving a stunned Weapons Master on the ground.


"Please?...Wow...someone has finally learned some manners..." he mumbles sarcastically to himself as his head is severed again.


"I heard that."


"Goddammit Obake, quit fooling around if you want my help!"


::Earth Country, Village of Giroi::


There's a wet thud as a tall dark-skinned man with massive scars over his torso and dark red hair drops a massive boar onto the floor of the hut, the young, pale, black haired woman sitting on the floor grins and begins to skin it.


"We can line our boots with this for winter, some of the shopkeepers told me it gets really cold here, good thing you didn't cut him too much Toshi."


Toshi nods, looking around.


"Mariko, where's the gaki?"


"I think she went out to play with some children she met this morning." Mariko replies, not looking up from skinning the boar as Norimu sighs.


"Let me go and look for her, won't do for her to be spotted and possibly questioned."


"Maa, maa...always so paranoid koibito." Mariko tells him, gesturing with the knife. "Let Amari have a little fun, they won't question a little girl."


Toshi shrugs, stepping out of the hut with a grunt as Mariko drops the bloody pellet of skin onto the dusty floor, sighing to herself.


::Giroi Streets::


Toshi wanders around for a little while, calling for Amari before stopping as he hears a child's terrified scream.


"Leave me alone! I didn't do nothing to you! So-kun! So-kun! Help me!"


Toshi rushes as fast as he can towards the voice, recognizing it as the child he was looking for. He couldn't explain it, but he'd actually started caring about her at one point. Mind you, he still hadn't figured out who 'So-kun' was. The heavily scarred man rounds the corner into a secluded alley at top speed, slipping on some liquid and ending up on his back, kunai already in hand as he gets to his feet and subsequently drops it in shock. The entire alley is literally covered in blood and bits of bodily organs, in the far corner near the dumpster stands Amari, talking animatedly to a person only she can see.


"That was so cool So-kun! Can you teach me?" she tilts her head to the side with a questioning look on her face. "But why not?! I wanna be able to do something that awesome too! It's not fair!" She tilts her head again and frowns, putting her little hands on her hips. "Fine, I'll just ask Mariko-san or Toshi-kun!"


The girl turns to walk out of the alley and 'oofs' as she runs into Toshi, who is now grinning like a madman.


"Hi Toshi-kun! Will you teach me how to do this?" she asks, gesturing innocently to the absolute carnage around them.


The insane demon container simply nods, grin still on his face as he picks the girl up, swings her around and sits her atop his shoulders for the return trip home.


Surprisingly, neither one noticed the figure trailing them.


::Konoha::


"We've caught onto his trail, currently he is a resident of Earth Country, residing in the Village of Giroi with one Mitarashi Anko and a red haired child of unknown origins. It is unknown if Mitarashi is a willing accomplice or brainwashed. The child should be treated with extreme caution, it was just witnessed two days ago that she slaughtered five bandits without lifting a finger, using chakra or exerting any killer intent. Uzumaki-Kazama Naruto should be treated with extreme caution as per the direction of Senju Tsunade, Godaime Hokage. He is not to be engaged in hand to hand combat under any means and under no circumstances are any mental jutsu to be used on him, he is to be brought back alive if possible, dead if necessary. Mitarashi and the girl as well. Use sound judgement." Noein, the leader of Ne ANBU Division Neo, says clearly to all present. The large scale congregation of about fifty Ne ANBU all 'Hai' in unison.


"Dismissed!"


They disappear in a large poof of smoke as Noein sighs, going into his office and sinking into the chair behind his desk.


"It's done." he mumbles to seemingly empty air as a black raven appears from nowhere. "What now Mistress?"


"Wait for orders, little Magiro." the raven says, before disappearing in a poof of feathers.


Noein, or Magiro, sighs again, picking up the scroll left in the pile of bird feathers and beginning to read it.


::Z & H's house::


Deer knocks on the door to the couple's home, waiting a bit before a towel clad Zabuza opens the door, annoyed.


"Yeah?" he asks in a slightly irritated tone. "What do you need?"


"It's about the fugitive." the ANBU clad Shikamaru states, being ushered in quickly, letting the door swing shut behind him securely as Zabuza calls for Haku.


"Yes? What's the matter, koi?" Haku asks, coming out of the kitchen, wiping his hands on a dishrag.


"Information on your wayward brother, talk to him while I finish my shower." Zabuza grumbles, disappearing down the hall.


Haku gestures for Shikamaru to sit down and sits across from him when he does so.


"What's happened?" he asks, worridly wringing the towel in his hands. "They've found him haven't they? Oh Kami, they're gonna bring him back and publicly execute him, aren't they?!"


"Please, calm down Haku, yes they've found him and gone after him but I believe he stands a chance, even if it is fifty Ne ANBU against him and the two people he has traveling with him."


"Two? I thought Anko-san was the only one with him."


"No, apparently there's a red and gold haired girl with them as well."


Haku stands abruptly, murmuring about going to pen a letter before disappearing into a neighboring room.


Shikamaru sighs, leaving a scroll on the table and letting himself out.


::One week later, Giroi::


-Knock, knock-


"Toshi, get the door! I'm helping Amari mend her clothes!"


Toshi gets up from reading his letter, casually tossing it into the fireplace as he makes his way to the door and opening it.


"Hello? May I help you Shinobi-san?" he asks the white masked ANBU at the door, blinking in feigned confusion.


"Uzumaki-Kazama Naruto, under order of the Godaime Hokage, Senju Tsunade, and Noein, leader of Ne ANBU. We are here to take you, Mitarashi Anko and the unknown child into custody for treason and desertion of your home village without prior authorization."


"Toshi-koi, who's at the door...Oh..." Mariko asks, coming up behind the large man and looking over his shoulder at the ANBU, Amari peeking around the doorframe. "Who are you looking for Shinobi-san? I do hope we didn't do anything illegal?"


"Uzumaki-Kazama Naruto and party, you have ten seconds to comply before action is taken. We have orders to bring you back by any means necessary." the ANBU replies sternly, his voice broking no argument.


Toshi digs a finger in his ear, flicking it off to the side before grinning at the ANBU with widened eyes and calling Amari to him. He doesn't notice the look of realization in her eyes as she hides a smile.


"Alright Shinobi-san, although I have no idea who this person is, I can see you think that I am he, so I will gather my family and come with you. I have...no desire for trouble..." Toshi replies, wrapping an arm around the small girl's shoulders before leaning down to whisper in her ear. "Go and grab a bag for you and kaa-san and my hat as well, sweetheart, quickly."


"Okay tou-san." Amari whispers back, hurrying to gather the items and coming back, handing a bag to Mariko and the straw hat to Toshi.


"Shinobi-san?"


"This way. You will be placed in chakra blocking shackles, bear your arms." the ANBU states as they leave the hut, all three of them doing so as heavy shackles are clamped onto their wrists.


::Plains of Earth Country::


"Papa, I'm hungry!" Amari whines, looking down to Toshi from her seat upon his shoulders, frowning when she gets no response. "Papa!"


"I'm sorry Amari-chan, unless one of the Shinobi have food you'll have to wait." he replies, tilting his head to look at the ANBU to his right.


"Aa, here kid." the ANBU replies, holding a ration bar up to her.


His first mistake.


The little girl grabs his hand in her own, lifting him high above her head despite the difference in weight and the fact that she is on Toshi's shoulders, before he is engulfed in rainbow colored flames. Much to the shock of the man below her, nevermind the rest of the ANBU.


"Kaa-san?"
..................................


Notes of the Footed Kind

.......................................

Anaki: Um..



RC16: Late.


Anaki: Yeah.


RC16: ...


Anaki: ...


RC17: ...Review! The feedback means alot!