TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Clearly You Don't Understand by kiki15

[Reviews - 13]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.


Clearly You Don't Understand


Key

S.S = Sick Shit (is more than likely NC-17 and etc.)

*thinking*

"talking"

*thoughts progressing into speech"

'substitute for italics' (Kyuubi or Soriyu at times)

//telepathy//

::scene change:: (more for my reference than anything else)

~POV~
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Summary: Thirteen years ago, Sarutobi was assassinated and his ward was thrown into prison by the biased council who believed it to be him. Now a bigger threat arises with an untimed resurrection and the tears of a forgotten man. (Sequel to The Fox and The Phoenix)


A/n: Sorry if ya'll thought Naruto was seriously gonna teach children, you'll be happy to know that they're all fine however. Ha! Children. Also, Naruto and Anko will be called by their false names in Author POV (when characters are 'speaking' to each other) until they go back to their original bodies.


Chapter Ten: Searching


~Author~


::In the Forests of Fire Country; Almost to the Edge::


Norimu Mishka Siryozha, otherwise known as Uzumaki Naruto reads over the note Haku gave him and smiles, turning to a dango eating Kazuhi Lenyi Sori, also known as Mitarashi Anko.{1}


"Sori-san, Shinobi-san tells us to be careful, ja?"


Sori nods, swallowing a mouthful of mochi.


"So where exactly 'are' we going Norimu-'sama'? I didn't come here to let Akai-san mess around with me just so we could end up going back to 'Russia' for no reason."


Norimu smiles, understanding what she truly means, she'd hidden it because there were about two shinobi shadowing them. Konoha wasn't as stupid as he thought by any means.


"I think we will go towards what the shinobi call Earth Country? I believe that we can find Mat' there." {2}


Sori nods and they continue on in silence, soon feeling the presence of the trailing shinobi leave them after another mile or so. Norimu sighs in relief, he had entertained the idea that he would have to kill them if they persisted persuing them across the border, then again, they were probably some pussy low level chuunin, no clearance to enter another country which would be why they turned back now.


He pulls himself away from his thoughts only to find himself stopped by Sori's outstretched arm.


"What's wrong Sori-san?"


"That." she murmurs, swallowing another mouthful of mochi and gesturing to the smiling child standing before them, it's different colored eyes glittering joviously.


"Finally, Power has come, hello Chidéa, where you have been these past years? Looked for you very long time I have. Body I have no good for traveling, difficult to walk for long periods. Feet become sore easily."


"Uh, kid, I think you've been eating some bad mushrooms, there's no one here named Chid-"


'That is my name in Makai, much like we call Soriyu by his Makai name. I just prefer to be known as Kyuubi while I'm wandering this plane of exisistance.'


*Oh.*


'Tell him that I was stupid and managed to get sealed inside you and my power was masked by your chakra which is why he couldn't find me before.'


Norimu repeats his captive's words with a smile.


The boy looks confused for a second before he replies with a simple question as a long scythe appears, curving almost eagerly around Norimu's throat. The man freezes in shock, never having saw the boy move.


"Kill vessel?"


Sori moves subtly, intending to strike the child down, but she stops where she stands, Norimu's arm blocking the way as Kyuubi quickly takes over. Indigo eyes glare at the child.


"Jarin, you have ten seconds, if this damnable scythe of yours isn't gone by then I'm gonna let Sori have a shot at you." she sighs in relief as the scythe disappates almost instantly and cuffs the boy on the head. "You don't kill the vessel dummy! Unless it's Soriyu sealed inside, I can't revive myself or my vessel at will! If you kill Norimu then I'll die too!"


She immediately regrets her words as her arms are full of the kid, clutching tight to her shirt.


"Do not want you to die Chi! No death for Chi! Just found Chi again, so Chi cannot die!" he sobs, his tears seeping through the thin cotton of 'her' shirt. Kyuubi sighs, awkwardly patting the child on the back. {3}


"Don't worry, I won't, not as long as you leave Norimu be, alright?"


Jarin nods, wiping his eyes and letting her go, she nods and Norimu returns to himself, blue eyes and all.


"Okay kid, I'm gonna ignore that comment about killing me if you tell me exactly who you are, what you want and why you're here." he growls, digging a finger in his ear and flicking off to the side, pulling an already lit cigarette out from underneath his hat with his free hand and putting it between his lips. They begin walking again, Jarin easily keeping up with Norimu and Sori's long strides. {4}


"Jarin comes from Makai yes, looked for Chi long time after hearing she was sealed. Could not find Chi after such long time and soon was attacked by demon hunter while was traveling. Was too weak to open portal back to Makai after fought them off. Ended up having to shed my demon body and go to this meated sack when it was four of your years old. I kill parents and warp body so it withstand chakra I have, two different eye because of it, see?" he gestures to his eyes at this point. "Then pushed soul of boy deep into mind and he sleep now. Continued search for Chi. Body I have is maybe thirteen now, not know, but I can't still speak damnable human language. Complicated yes?"


Norimu exhales, the smoke forming a ring as it burshes past his lips and into the air, nodding just as Sori chomps down on another mochi ball.


"Yeah, but that didn't tell me 'who' you are."


Jarin smiles a toothy grin, Norimu notices that the boy is missing his two front teeth, making him look much younger than he really is.


"Chidéa not tell? Jarin am I..."


"I know-" Norimu starts in annoyance, but he is promptly silenced by the boy's next words as his voice deepens and his speech clears.


"And the Jyuubi am I, tenth of Bijuu, ruler of Bijuu and Makai. Also known as Inari by humans, although my preferred animal form isn't necessarily a kitsune." {5}


The cigarette and dango slip from numb fingers as Norimu and Sori stumble, shocked looks marring their faces.


Kyuubi snickers from her viewpoint as the two hurry to catch their respective items, stumbling even more in the process.


"What?! But there are only nine!" Norimu hisses, straightening back up quickly to stare at the boy in disbelief as he slips a careful hand underneath his hat, grasping at a kunai.


Jarin eyes him warily, still smiling, lacing his small hands together slowly.


"From ropes of pure light to bound sheep. I call upon my power to bind the reluctant one. In the name of purity I keep you! Demon Arts Number 1: Restraint! Norimu!" he chants, voice raising with each word as Norimu's arms suddenly snap together behind his back, golden bands settling into place around his wrists and forearms. "Well, so much for that little ruse, really boy, did you expect to do anything to the King of Bijuu? I've been alive for longer than you've been able to walk. And, contrary to what you might think, you aren't all-powerful, and believe me, I know what you think."


Jarin sighs, seeming to grow taller and more regal with each spoken word until finally he's standing equally with Norimu, looking directly into the man's eyes. He stretches as the rags
he's clothed in transform into a simple full-length white and blue kimono.


"As for how, I control all Bijuu, so of course I have spells in case they decide to attempt a coup, and that goes for the vessels as well." At Norimu's shocked look he continues, an eerie smile settling over his formerly cold features. "Yes, I 'am' reading your mind, does that shock you?...No, Chidéa I will not release him, the child needs to learn manners...Don't move child, you're pretty and I'd hate to mar that face of yours."


Sori huffs in annoyance as the man tells her off, wisely backing down to stand beside a struggling Norimu, he shouldn't have been able to see her.


Norimu growls, continuing to struggle as the man takes a seat in front of him, examining his fingernails.


"What do you want?"


Jarin stops examining his steadily lengthening blue fingernails and looks up.


"I already told you child, I'm checking up on my subordinates that insist upon roaming this pitiful plane of existance. I've already seen to Isara-kun, Hanako-san, Raizen, and Shuichi. It took me a while to locate Shira, Nabibi-chan and Yori because they were sealed and then released and sealed again. I've finally found Chidéa after a while, and the only one I can't find is Soriyu. I saw him last thirteen years ago when he was in Makai with that little red and gold-haired human girl. I looked for him and the girl before I came here but they were nowhere to be found, so I only assumed he had gone with her again when he brought her back to life."


Norimu perks up at this, Jarin not noticing.


"Oh..., what was her name? Sammi? Shira? Sanjima? Suzi? Something with an S..."


"Sanziya! Her name was Sanziya! That's my mother!" Norimu chokes out, sinking to his knees, Sori leaning down to pat him on the back tentatively. "She was there...she was in Makai...but why is she gone?! Where is she?! Where is she?! Let me go, I have to find her!"


Jarin does nothing, producing a nail file and tending to his fingernails.


"Goddamit did you hear me? Fucking let me go! I have to find my mother!"


Jarin looks up at the man, surprise showing on his face before settling into indifference.


"Ah, that makes sense."


~Kyuubi~


Jarin-san never was one for subtleties and it showed greatly when he dropped the shroud of the little kid's body and ate it to re-grow himself. I knew his story was false when he started telling it of course, it took a lot more than a 'demon' hunter to take down the Makai-iju Lord, but it was fun to watch Naruto shocked. Jarin's games were also very fun.


I myself was a little shocked when he bound him but I couldn't deny that I agreed with Jarin's statement. Naruto was becoming quite drunk with power and a little past insane. It was all I could do to keep his mind together nowadays. He still relied on me for advice and I was thankful for it, however, I did go along with his crazy plan. That woman, although she did help us, was a hindrance. How dare she say he couldn't resign because he held me! Such a foolish statement, she's lucky I didn't let him kill her. Saying such foolish things to my little brother, knowing how he'll take it! Maybe I'll poison her next we meet, if ever again, so that she can know a drop of the pain he has gone through over the years. Or have Naruto push a little of my chakra into her coils, yes, that's be painful...very painful.


"Jarin." I call out, knowing he can hear me. "Please release him, you're always so quick to judge. I wouldn't have let him touch you, but you know shinobi are paranoid, Naruto in particular, and they all feel better with some semblance of weapon in hand when faced with an potentially unknown threat."


He ignores me, walking around Naruto slowly, putting him on edge. I could feel the cold fearful fog surrounding his mind as he began to think his dangerous thoughts again.


"Please Jarin! This won't do either of you any good! He cannot be bound, release him!"


He continues to ignore me.


How dare he taunt my vessel, my brother.


How dare he ignore me.


'Naruto, when he lets you go, kill him.'


~Author~


"Let me go..." Norimu bites out, trying to be politer when his anger gets him nowhere, but tears are beginning to seep from his eyes. He seems on the verge of a breakdown, being tied and helpless like this reminded him of things long past. He couldn't even break the bonds with chakra." 'Please' let me go...I have to find Kaa-san..."


"Calm down child, I'll leave you be in a bit."


Sori, still kneeling beside the man, looks up to the demon lord, pleading with him silently.


The tall demon finally sighs, reversing the binding curse and backing up a bit as the man gets to his feet shakily, being helped by Sori.


"Are you done having your little breakdown?" Jarin sniffs, nose upturned in arrogance, sometimes the man could get a big head on him. "I've no time to deal with weaklings."


The taller demon laughs a bit, not noticing the blonde's growing ire.


"Why, if Chidéa wasn't so damn fond of you I would've ripped you both apart and left your body for the dogs."


Naruto growls under his breath, clenching his fists tightly.


"But then again, the dogs would've probably sniffed you and left you be."


The blonde grits his teeth and starts counting down from ten. It'd do him no good to start a fight with this demon, despite Kyuubi's wishes, he'd be killed.


Jyuu.


'I'll help you Naruto, just go for his throat.'


Kyuu.


"Course, you never know what else might come along, there are some necrophiliac demons wandering around, pretty thing like you, laying out in the forest..." Jarin trails off, purposely baiting the man. The Demon Lord couldn't help it, he was never fond of humans, and to find that Chidéa had grown so attached to it that she was on the verge on insanity while her vessel slowly went further into madness. Well, that was a true insult to demon kind.


Hachi.


'Don't be afraid.'


Shichi.


"Then again, even they might not want you, while pretty, you probably wouldn't be a very good fuck."


Norimu shakes with effort to keep himself under control. Sori is, however uncharacteristically, whispering reassurances to him along with Kyuubi, who's continuing to whisper her assuarances to the man in her own twisted way.


'It will be alright Naruto, he knows not of what he speaks. Just quickly, use our chakra, it's poisonous. Much stronger than his right now.'


Jarin sighs, continuing. He would make the boy attack him, he had honor, he would not attack first, be the first to admit being weak willed, and when the boy did...well...he would do what he came here for. Chidéa's feelings be damned, she would understand all once she was free from the insane boy, she would see reason once her tore her soul from his. She would remember everything.


'He cut his power so he could come to this world. He's a blip on the radar Naruto, we are so much stronger, my chakra was never cut, never waned through all these years. Do it.'


Roku.


'Go on.'


She would remember that everything was the same before she was entrapped, and that her mate and children were still very much alive. Moreso that her mate was currently taunting her beloved vessel.


Go.


'Do it.'


Of course, how could Jarin know that she remembered everything? How could he know that she looked upon this 'boy' in front of him with such high praise? How could he know she hated him for waiting so long to come and find her?


Yon.


'Do it.'



'Ha,' Kyuubi thinks, watching the outside with a maniacal gleam in her pretty red eyes. 'I'll never forgive him for sleeping with that other bitch that I smell on him.'


San.


'Do it now, kill him!'


"Even if you 'are' dead." the demon lord finishes, ducking just as the other man swings at him and sidestepping a kick. The demon Lord continues dodging the fast paced attacks with ease until Norimu makes Kage Bunshin with little to no chakra involved and spreads them out along the battlefield, using them to 'jump' behind Jarin using Kawarimi. Jarin is finally caught by surprise as long dark blue claws sprout from his chest and carve down through his midsection to exit from his hip, he's surprised even more when it begins to heal slowly, he knew Kyuubi's chakra didn't have this effect. Norimu doesn't stop to give Jarin enough time to examine his wound, no, he's going all out, using his Insane Dragon Element style to attack anywhere he can reach on the Bijuu King's body. {6}


His attacks fly through Jarin's Yoki barriers as though they were paper and Norimu weaves around the elemental attacks sprouting from mid air as though he were wind itself. Jarin is caught off-guard time and time again as the other man teleports around the field using his Kage Bunshin and attacks whereever he finds weakness.


As the man fights, his appearance slowly changes, his whisker marks begin to show through the disguise and look like they've been burned into his face, his eyes are overtaken by indigo with a white dot in the center to serve as a pupil, chakra tails begin to sprout from his backside, reaching five before stopping. Norimu's long dark hair unfurls from the tie and spreads to cover his entire back in long porcupine-like spikes. His aura premeates the air, it's stifling and eventually Sori faints from the sheer pressure.


He appears behind Jarin once more for a final strike, the Bijuu Lord already having lost too much blood and not having enough chakra to continue living for much longer, carving another wound down his back and digging in his nails until he reaches the Demon Lord's spine, promptly crushing it in two.


"Anything to say before you die, Jarin-'sama'?" Norimu asks, his and Kyuubi's voice mixing together, their hate shining through the venomous words as the man falls to the ground in a literal small pool of his own blood.


Jarin looks up, only seeing his mate behind the man's eyes and shaking his head with a slight smile.


"I love you...-hack- Chi-"


He is silenced as a quickly summoned Syriffian crashes down into his head. The black haired man grins, smiling as he slowly reverts back to his normal form.


'No time to be happy, salvage his heart with haste and eat it on the way, we have to go. No doubt that good for nothing village felt that killing intent, they'll surely be approved for border crossing now. Get the girl and let's go. Quickly!'


Norimu nods, plunging his hand into the former Demon Lord's chest and ripping out the still beating muscle and then rushing over to Sori, flinging her over his shoulder and taking off through the forest at a breakneck speed, the beating and bloody heart firmly ensconced between his long fangs.


::Akatsuki Base::


Obake paces back and forth, tugging at the flower in her hair with a frightening expression on her face.


The rythmic chink of weapons begin to touch the air but halt abruptly as Obake swipes her hand towards the door angrily, almost cutting the Weapon Master in half for the second time in a day.


"I'm not in the mood for company Shigure. Either give me a solution to the bird or go back to keeping watch on Sanziya."


Shigure frowns, watching his shoulder knit itself back together seamlessly as he turns to Obake, not phased by the look on her face.


"That's what I came to tell you...she's..."


Obake looks up, her eyes glowing a frightening shade of silvery blue.


"She's what Shigure?"


"She's gone."


His head is sliced off as Obake snaps the flower in her hair, crushing it underfoot as she makes her way from the room.


"Oh Goddammit. I knew she was gonna do this. Obake! Obake! Get back here and put me back together!" Shigure's head growls from its new place on the floor, his body laying lifeless beside the door. "Fuck...this is gonna be hell to regenerate."


::Earth Country, one mile over Fire Country Border::


Elsewhere, a little red and golden haired girl with one silver bracelet on her arm is sitting inside a circle of burned earth crying and rubbing her scarred arms.


"So-kun!" she cries, tilting her head as if listening. "So-kun!"


"What?" the red haired man that is suddenly beside her asks irritably, obviously annoyed by her crying.


"Where are we? And where did my pretty jewelry go?!"


"I don't know Amari, quit asking. And hush, someone's coming. I don't technically exist, remember?"


The girl, now dubbed Amari, nods, reaching down to finger the bracelet on her wrist as So-kun disappears. A dark-skinned man comes rushing out of the forest with a woman over his shoulder not seconds later and Amari grabs his pant leg as he sprints past her. The man almost trips, turning back to glare at the child that has an iron grip on his pant leg, wondering how the hell she could hold him with how fast he was going.


"Can I go with you mister?"


The man swallows whatever is in his mouth, licking at a red spot in the corner of his mouth and looking back towards the forest anxiously.


"You aren't a crazy insane Demon Lord are you?"


Amari shakes her head cutely, Kyuubi confirms that the girl is telling the truth.


"Fine." he picks her up under his arm and takes off again, making excellent time as he hits the rocky plains of Earth Country.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Notes of the Footed Kind


{1}. pronounced: 'No-ray-moo, meesh-ka, seer-yo-zaa' and 'Ka-zoo-he, lin-yee, soar-ree'. 'Norimu's' middle and last name are Russian, Naruto got the name from his mother's journal obviously. Sori's name is Japanese, of course.

{2}. Assume they're speaking Russian to each other as a ruse or a genjutsu to throw off the Chuunin please. Mat' is 'mother' in Russian. Might not be an entirely accurate translation.

{3}. pronounced: 'Chee-day-uh' and 'Ya-rin'.

{4} . In case you haven't figured it out yet, there's a very complex seal layered into Norimu-san's hat.

{5} . Don't give me that look. You knew it was coming.

{6} . Insane Dragon Element: Fighting style that consists of grappling, kicking and soft touch chakra induced moves to disarm your opponent and make them helpless. Based off of Water and Fire styles. The unpredictability of Fire and the calm, quick movements of Water make this style formidable in combat.


...............................................


Anaki: Okay, I know everyone is like: Wtf? He can take down the Lord of Demons?! He's too powerful! Before you go getting pissy, listen, I'm bout to give damn good reasons why Jarin died so easily and had to die:

1: His power was cut to an fifth of what it would normally be. Now, take what you've seen of Kyuubi's power and mutiply it by five, that's Jarin's full power. Take Naruto's power, his own power and multiply it by twenty (for the years it was bound) and then add Kyuubi's. See where I'm going with this? Not to mention they're both batshit insane. Insane people fight awesomely, take Beserkers for example.


2: Plot bitches, plot. In order for the story to progress further and get to it's ultimate end, people are going to die. A few others are probably gonna get killed soon enough, all of them won't necessarily be OC's, at least I don't think so. And even then, hey, I'm cutting them outta the picture, no one likes an overload of OC's so you should be happy.


3: Have you noticed the heart thing yet? Think back to TFTP, remember now? Yes, it does play a key part, you'll see.


RC16: Um, okay?


Anaki: Damn right okay.


RC16: That's right.


Anaki: Yep. Also, another twist! See if you can find it!


RC17: Review, we're quite aware it is long and the fight scene sucks. If anyone wants to volunteer to write a better one, please don't bother reading anymore. We write how we write and if you don't like it, oh well. Take note, we don't use betas. Can't be bothered to send stuff off and wait for them to send it back.