TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Living With The Uchiha's: The Deleted Chapters by Katsutoshi96

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: SO yeah if you have idea's then you can submit them to me in reviews.
Hello, my name is Uzumaki Naruto! I’m a teenager of 16 and I love instant ramen, but I hate the three minutes you have to wait before eating it. But my life is far from what I thought it would be.

When my parents left me in Tokyo Japan to live with their business friends the Uchiha’s I thought it would be REALLY relaxing. But instead I learned that the Uchiha’s are FAR from ordinary. Their father Uchiha Fugaku is the greatest business man in the whole world (along with my father Uzumaki Arashi) ((insert pictures here)) he really does look like a cold harsh man but once you get to know him he’s a sap just like his wife Uchiha Mikoto.

Mikoto is the worlds greatest fashion designer, she is the corporate founder of “B” the worlds greatest fashion line. She along with my mother Uzumaki Izumi ((Insert pictures here)) work together in this world. And while she may seem like a sweet sappy lady, if you don’t fallow her commands you WILL regret it!

Then we come onto their first son, Uchiha Itachi ((Let your imagingation go wild)) the prestigious son of the Uchiha family. He has perfect grades (show report cards and test results) Is amazing at every sport, is popular with the ladies, and… (DUN DUN DUN!!) He’s gay… Itachi hangs out with a Goth gang which turns out is really the senior class presidency. Itachi can get mean and violent if he wants to (now who does that sound like?) but really he’s a caring guy who loves to take pictures with his actually not so expensive camera.

And then there is Uchiha Sasuke, a bastard with an ego that stretches the seven seas and back. He’s popular, he’s amazing at sports, he has good looks, he’s gay… Wait… He’s gay and has GOOD LOOKS??!!!

…...

WAIT FOR ME SASUKE!!!!


Deleted Chapter One: Konoha High ((behind the Scenes))

So yeah here we are at Konoha High, a public school for rich and famous kids. But…Naruto thought to himself as if he was in a manga that had subtitles and little boxes for thoughts. “WHY THE HELL DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO DAMN BIG!!!?!?!?!!!”

Sasuke and Itachi looked at Naruto who made the sudden outburst. Oh God… did I just say that out loud? I must be in some weird manga…

“Oi, dobe… You’re making a fool of yourself.” Sasuke said and turned away where as Naruto stuck his tongue out at the other, “Screw you Sasuke-teme!” Naruto said turning away angrily. Itachi took Naruto’s arm and roses began to fly around them, Itachi stared Naruto in the eyes and then brought him closer to where their faces were about to touch. Itachi moved to Naruto’s ear. “Why don’t you screw me instead… Naruto-kun?” Naruto was blushing as he heard all the girls scream at the action, “AHHH!! Itachi-senpai is SOO COOL!! He’s also very beautiful and I love when he talks like that!”

((Uchiha Itachi, Senior, Class 3-C Student Body Vice President, in charge of Konohagakure)

Sasuke on the other hand was beaming with jealousy! And anger… The mere sight of Naruto’s beautiful face being handled by his older brother’s dark and dastardly hands was enough to set off the younger Uchiha’s anger!

((Uchiha Sasuke, Sophmore, Class 1-B Class President))

“Now my little angel… How about I escort you around the building? I bet you’re wondering how nice it would be inside it.” Naruto looked at Itachi and was still blushing, this man really was ‘out of the closet’ gay. Yet all the girls loved it? Weird school… Itachi looked back towards Sasuke with a look of, ‘Too-slow-little brother’ Sasuke glared at his elder brother and stalked off.

“Now Naruto-kun, how about that tour I promised you?” Itachi asked with a grin.

“Well I don’t KNOW!!” Naruto was dragged off just as he was finishing his sentence and Itachi began his tour of Konoha High Public School for the Gifted and the Rich… Pretty much.

“Now as you can see here in the directory there are 5 different sections of the school. Right now we are in the commons area which is Konohagakure which as you can see is the home of the fire foxes. Now if we take a right turn we head towards Iwagakure which is the Rock section. That’s where you’ll usually find your art classes and anything to do with the arts like choir, symphony, art, sculpture. Wanna check it out?” Naruto nodded frantically and fallowed the older Uchiha brother.

“Now I do have to warn you about Iwagakure. This is where one of my friends is most of the day but that’s because he’s majoring in art. And he's in charge of Iwagakure. But I have to warn you he’ll be on you like glue.” Naruto stared at him confusedly, “Why?”

Itachi smiled a handsome smile at him, “Because you’re so damn hot.” He said and continued walking. Naruto saw all the different buildings that were marked but there was one class being taught in the middle. By a person with a black jacket that said, The Arts, on it and had many different art objects on the back as well. This person had long blond hair and was teaching a… sculpting class? He must’ve been a senior because Itachi had the same jacket only his hand many medals and on the back were many different things on there.

“Great job everyone! Now for your next assignment from sensei, I want you to create birds! Lots of birds that looks so realistic that when we paint them they’ll look like they’re going to fly away!” Judging by this persons voice he was definitely a man. Hearing someone off to the side ask quietly, “Ah Deidara-senpai?” The man finally turned around and faced the girl and Naruto’s heart skipped a beat. He was gorgeous. His hair was parted so that his long straight bangs fell over his left eye. He began answering the girls question. “No, no! It looks beautiful! I’m sure it will sell a lot at the art show next week. I give it mine and Sasori-danna’s thumbs up!” The girl instantly blushed at the male and went back to working. With all the girls squealing, "We love you Deidara-senpai!" Deidara looked over his shoulder and gasped happily.

“I-TA-CHI-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!” The man named Deidara yelled as he launched himself at the Uchiha and Naruto thought they were going to fight but it turns out…

He just wanted to hug him and kiss him on the cheek. “Oh Itachi-kun, how long has it been since I last saw you?” Deidara asked with a beautiful gaze towards Itachi. Naruto had to wonder, Are they lovers?

Itachi smirked and placed Deidara against the wall, “And what will happen to this poor little slave if his real master finds out that you’re cheating on him for me?”

Deidara’s eyes were seemingly filled with love, “As long as I have you Itachi-kun… Nothing else matters.” All the students within eye distance fainted at the sight as Itachi and Deidara were close to kissing. Deidara and Itachi then laughed at the reaction and at their acting. “No wonder they call you the professor of the arts Deidara. You sure have a way of convincing them of something that would NEVER happen.”

Deidara smirked, “And you played along quite well Itachi-kun… But I wouldn’t expect less from my other danna.”

Naruto was confused… Danna? Didn’t that mean… Master… Husband… Your Husband Master?

“Oh by the way Dei, this is Naruto-kun. He’s the son of Uzumaki Arashi and Izumi and he’s staying at my house for a while.” Deidara looked at him and had a sudden blush.

“He’s… fucking… hot.” Deidara said in with awe clear in his voice. “I WAN’T HIM!!!” Itachi laughed and held onto Deidara’s arm. “Now, now Dei-chan. What would Sasori say if he heard you say that?”

Deidara grinned and put on a perverted face. “Probably that he was going to punish me…” Itachi purred a little bit. “Mind if I join in that punishment you bad little kitty?”

Deidara faked moaned at Itachi’s actions, “Why would I mind Itachi-danna? You are my second master afterall.” Deidara laughed a bit.

“Ah Yes, Naruto-kun! My name is Deidara! Dei-chan, or Dei to you because you’re now my official little brother!”

Itachi thought on this for a second, “Wouldn’t he have to call you Dei-nii?”

“No cause that sounds too much like Da Knee!” Deidara complained hugging Naruto and rubbing his face up and down like a kitty.

Itachi took Naruto’s hand and pulled him away from Deidara. “Well we must really be on our way. I’m giving Naruto a grand tour of the high school.” Deidara nodded and yelled, “Bai, Bai! Say hello and you know what to Sasori-danna for me, ‘kay?” Naruto looked back and smiled at the other blond and gave him a wave back. “Bai!”

((Deidara, Senior, Class 3-A, SB Spirit Leader!, In charge of Iwagakure))

Itachi looked at Naruto and then stated, “Next we’ll be heading for Suna which is pretty close to here. There you’ll meet Deidara’s ever so aspiring boyfriend, master, and husband, Sasori. Now just to warn you, Sasori is like a snake. He has a venomous tongue and when anyone goes near his territory he snaps. Not just mentally either. Last person who touched his property is still in the hospital from three years ago, with broken limbs and in a coma. Who knows he might be dead.” Itachi said with a shrug and Naruto just had to ask.

“Um… what exactly is Sasori’s property?”

“Ah that’s an easy one…” Naruto waited for the answer. “Deidara.” Naruto almost fainted because the one who was said to kill someone for touching his property which was Deidara, would surely find out that Deidara hugged him an such.

“Ah don’t worry, Sasori won’t harm you if you’re with me. Actually he won’t hurt you at all because I told him already about you. And he said he knew that Dei would be after you quickly.”

“Is Deidara not a faithful boyfriend?” Naruto asked. Itachi shook his head, “Quite the opposite. You see Deidara messes with every guys head just so he could have fun, but his heart is set on one person only. Sasori. He’s so madly in love with Sasori that he just can’t think of the thought of them breaking up. His world is all positive about his future with Sasori… And if you ask me…” Itachi said looking towards the ceiling. “Their love is the strongest form of love you could see. If Sasori dies, then Deidara dies too and vise versa. You see we’re part of a gang called Akatsuki. We travel around fighting people but if anyone even dares try to harm Deidara, Sasori kills them.” Itachi said nonchalantly.

Naruto looked ahead to see some mechanics classes, “Ah and this is Sunagakure where all the mechanics, computer repair, wood working, and pretty much every damn mechanics class you can think of. And that guy over there with the shirt off and working on that car. Would be Sasori… The master of machinery, and poisons, and… he’s a puppet master.”

Naruto raised an eyebrow, “A puppet master?” Itachi nodded his head, “Sasori knows the human body inside and out so he knows how everything in the body works and he knows how to either break it, control it, mess with it, and even….” Itachi said leaning in to Naruto’s ear, “Pleasure it…” Naruto began to blush. “Sasori is a doctor in the works, he only has a little while left till he becomes a real doctor. You see Sasori’s been in college for a while and attends medical school but in his spare time he comes here and is a high school student again. But let me warn you, when he’s around Deidara he is nothing but a kinky bastard.”

Naruto looked at the man with short red hair and an amazing body. Sweat glistening down his back with oil covering his hands and face as he went up to wipe his forehead with the back of his hand. Naruto stared at the body of the puppet master.

Sasori looked over at the two and yelled a bit, “Oi, Uchiha! If you have something to say come and say it to my face bitch.” Itachi smirked a bit. “As you wish master Sasori…”

Were these guys for real? But Sasori looked as serious as hell. “I heard that you were making out with my property is that right Uchiha?” Itachi smirked, “Sure as hell I’m making love to him. And let me tell you, you’ve been slacking on your job, he’s tight as hell.” Sasori glared and punched the Uchiha in the gut sending him to the ground. Sasori took out a rag and wrung it up a bit before snapping it at the Uchiha’s skin. The other moaned, “Oh master, doing this on school grounds? Surely you’ll get caught…” Sasori smirked and helped the Uchiha up. “Ah, that was refreshing I had to let that anger out on something. Sorry it had to be you Itachi-kun.” Sasori said tracing Itachi’s face but he still had a sadistic look on his face. “But now my Deidara will have to be punished won’t he would you like to join me Itachi-kun?” Itachi smirked.

“Oh but of course Sasori.” Itachi laughed a bit and Naruto felt like he was going to faint. These boys were all about S&M. (Sadism and Masochism for all you who don’t know) Itachi turned around. “Ah Sasori, this is Naruto-kun. The one I told you about last night.” Sasori looked at him over and over again thoroughly Sasori began to walk around Naruto and picked up his arms for a second testing them out for a second. “Ah, I see…” Looking at his face he smirked. “You’re in good health Naruto-kun. Actually a perfect candidate for my third slave.” Itachi spoke as well, “And my second.”

Naruto’s eye twitched a bit, “Slave? I’m no slave. I—I’m not even into that stuff!” Naruto exclaimed but Sasori shook a finger, “No, I think you are… Or were.You see, I know what these scars on your face were made by. And by the looks of how they’re on your face, I’d say you were in pleasure while they were cutting them into your face.” Naruto’s eyes were wide.

“How… How did you know?” Sasori pointed towards his eye, “I see things most people don’t and besides, “He said showing Naruto the scar on his neck. “Deidara gave me the same exact scar wound all the way around my neck, my shoulers, my wrists, my elbows, and anywhere else that would move like a maniquin. Sure they had to take me to the hospital afterwards but it was all worth it to see my love carving his marks onto me.” Naruto backed away from the puppet’s touch. Sasori smirked a bit and then asked Itachi, “Speaking of Dei, what news do you have to give me Itachi?”

“Dei says he can’t wait…” Sasori smirked, “Good…”

Naruto and Itachi began walking away and Itachi said, “See I told you he’s a damn viper.” Naruto nodded at what Itachi said. He knew how I got the scars on my face.

((Sasori, Senior, Class 3-A, SB Treasurer, in charge of Sunagakure))


“Well now that we have that bastard out of the way we head towards Kirigakure!” Itachi ran with Naruto’s hand firmly clutched in his own. Naruto tried to keep up with him but he was too damn fast. Was he a track star or something?!

Itachi stopped and Naruto ran into his back, “Okay… Now this is Kirigakure. This is where all of your sports classes, PE and swimming take place as you can see over there.” There was a really pale man whose skin looked almost blue from the distance who had strange gill like marks on his face. “Stop slacking and get back to your strokes!”

Naruto mumbled to Itachi, “Geez, who’s the drill sergeant?” Itachi chuckled, “Ah Naruto-kun that ‘drill sergeant’ as you call him is Kisame. He’s in charge of making sure the PE (mostly swimming class) go according to plan. He’s called the shark or barracuda in the pool because he shows no mercy to his victims.

Kisame looked up and grinned showing a sharp like smile to Naruto, “So… Itachi-kun what do we have here. Fresh meat?” Kisame said jumping down from his post. Itachi shook his head, “No this is Naruto-kun. I told you about him yesterday, isn’t he gorgeous?” Kisame nodded his head. “That he is.”

“Now Naruto, this is Kisame he’s in charge of Kirigakure. Because here you’ll wish that there was a refreshing mist.” Naruto looked around shrugging. Itachi smirked at him and whispered in his ear, “Wanna take a dip with me when everyone’s gone Naruto-kun?” Naruto’s breath hitched and looked back at Itachi with a “WHAAAAAT” expression on his face.

Hearing the intercom go off Naruto heard a creepy voice say, “Uchiha Sasuke, please come to the vice principals office. Uchiha Sasuke to the vice principals office.” Naruto had to wonder but Itachi’s grip tightened when he heard the announcement. And Naruto could swear he heard a “Damn” come out of Itachi’s and Kisame's mouths. Itachi's cellphone went off with a text message saying, "I'll hold him off."

“Well Kisame I must be going cause we have two more stops to make. But it’s getting late so I might as well show Naruto to the final place.” Kisame nodded in understanding.

((Kisame, Senior, Class 3-B SB Secretary, in charge of Kirigakure))

Itachi and Naruto ran to their last stop, Otogakure. “Now this is the one place in the school that you NEVER want to go. You see this is where the vice principal Orochimaru is. And let me tell you he is ten times worse than Sasori!”

Naruto gasped, “But isn’t that illegal?!” Itachi grinned, “Isn’t it illegal anyways? Buuut… here you’ll also find the student government room. In here is where Leader is most of the time, Leader is not only the Student body president but he is also the leader of our gang.” Naruto stared inside to see a teenage boy and a snake like man talking with eachother. It seemed the teenager held the cards. Naruto could hear the teenager say to him, “Get out of my sight you filthy Sound scum! And if you touch a single hair on that Uchiha's head I swear I will kill you!”

Naruto turned around once he heard footsteps seeing Sasuke enter into the Otogakure district. “Ah? Sasuke?”

Sasuke . “Oh, hello.” Sasuke said with sad eyes but kept walking and Naruto asked Itachi, “Itachi, why was Sasuke here just now?”

“That pedophilic bastard is up to it again! Sasuke wait!” Sasuke turned around with dark eyes, “What do you want?”

“You don’t have to listen to him. You don’t have to go to him!” Itachi said shaking his shoulders. Naruto saw Sasuke want to listen to his brother but instead he just took the hands off of his shoulders. “Don’t worry… I won’t let him go that far ever again.” Sasuke turned around and began walking down the dark hallway. Naruto felt sorry for Sasuke, Sasuke...“Itachi? Isn’t Sound supposed to be beautiful?”

“Some of it, why?…” Naruto looked at the back of Sasuke that was slowly fading.

“Because it sounds horrible here…” Naruto said depressed.

TBC (not really we just move onto the next totally random chapter)