TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Irony Of It All by xpure_evilx

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
“Please ladies, one at a time”, Sasuke sighed.
Life was good for Sasuke Uchiha, where ever he went he went with a crowd of girls. Constantly cat fights would break out over him, Sakura and Ino, his most loyal fangirls were now holding onto him. One for each arm. Naruto glaring jealously at us.
“No, Sasuke’s walking ME to class”, ino said.
“He's walking me to class INO PIG” ,Sakura said.
“I will settle this, you can BOTH walk ME to class”.
And of course both girls obeyed, and grabbed one arm each. Sasuke could get any girl he wanted with just a smile.
“Sasuke, can i talk to you for a second”, Naruto said.
“Yeah okay, go on girls, i will catch up”, Sasuke said, patting Sakura on her perfectly formed arse.
Sasuke had quite knowingly started a graphic cat fight between the two, he leaned on the wall, enjoying the view.
“What is it”, He said, not taking his eyes off the fight for even a second.
“Well, Sasuke, you know......well, you know how i feel about Sakura”.
“Yeah, you want her in bed, your point is?”.
“No, its more than that, i really love her”, it was not like Naruto to talk about his feelings, like anyother boy, he would rather amuse himself smashing beer cans on his head. “and i have been thinking, well you don’t really like her do you? so could you just leave her alone, i mean you can get any girl why Sakura”.
“You see Naruto i am doing you a favour, you don’t want love, if you had some action between the sheets you wouldn’t care so much about dumb fantisies”, Sasuke said, cold as ever.
Naruto clenched his fists.
“Dumb cold hearted bastard”, Naruto mumbled.
“What was that?”.
“Urm, i said dumb cold lumpy custard”.
“Wha-”
Sasuke was caught of mid rant, he saw a girl he had never seen before.
Her long dark hair flowed right down to the hem of her mini skirt, elegant arms rested at her waist. She was wearing a low-cut top with a punk tie and net gloves. She pulled off the dark and deep look perfectly. But of course like any other boy his eyes drifted immediately to the breast region.
“Sasuke?”, Naruto said to his awe stricken rival.
Sasuke ignored him and walked up to the girl.
“Hey, new here?”.
“Um, yeah, this school is so much bigger than my last”.
He was still staring at her breasts as she spoke. She noticed this.
“Hello, my face is up here pervert!”, she walked off pissed off.
Sasuke was shocked, she had walked off, and called him a pervert. It was just too much for Sasuke’s small pornography filled mind to take in.
Sakura and Ino bounded up to him.
“God, can you believe that girl?”.
“She practically threw herself at you”.
“The little slut”, Ino and Sakura said without even a hint of sarcasm, they usually finished off each others sentences.
Whoever that girl was, Sasuke knew she was all he wanted.