TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


As Clouds Go By And Sand Swirls by invisible_habits

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Chapter three. Again no title. I'm starting to enjoy this 'letting others read what I write stuff'...
“Temari.”

“Yes Kazekage.”

The shadow of a smile appeared on face of the Sand Village’s leader, the one that only those really close to him could tell was even there.

“I’ve told you to call me Gaara, I’m still your brother.”

“Forgive me, Gaara. What did you want?”

“I want you to go to Konoha, to the Leaf Village, in order to give this to Tsunade-sama.”

Temari stared at the scroll handed to her. Small and seemingly insignificant the thought that this was a setup crossed her mind. But she pushed it away, knowing that important messages were often carried in the least suspicious of scrolls. If she, one of the best Jounin in The Wind Country, was given the mission to deliver the message, then it had to be an important one.

“Yes, I’ll leave right away.”

Kankuro stepped out of the shadows as his sister teleported disappeared. The older brother and sister had long ago learnt to conceal themselves from the other, only Gaara was able to detect their presence at all times. Then again, his powers were beyond their understanding.

“What’s the rush? We don’t have no troubles.”

“No.”

“So what’s in that scroll?”

The puppet master twitched as the pale eyes turned towards him. The old fear of his younger brother still lurked somewhere deep inside him; the fact that Gaara had changed tremendously over the years hadn’t been able to erase it completely.

“An excuse for Tsunade-sama, my apologies for disturbing her with no news at all.”

“What?”

Kankuro was perplexed. Gaara turned his eyes out over the desert landscape again, following the trail of Chakra his sister left behind her.

“You really don’t notice much, do you?”