TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


As Clouds Go By And Sand Swirls by invisible_habits

[Reviews - 15]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Omg, sorry for the long lack of updates. On top of that you only get one chapter now, but it is a juicy one. At least I think so...hope you'll like it. They're so good together, I've made myself fall in love with this pairing even more by writing this. Haha.

You know the usual stuff; I don't own Naruto or any characters from it, I'm not associated with those who own Naruto, I make no money from this fic & please review. ^-^
Shikamaru allowed himself to be lead into the bedroom. He might be a Chuunin, but he didn’t mind that Temari took the lead. His experience in this area most likely was less than hers. But the thought of feeling her undressed body next to his own definitely got a reaction out of the normally so indifferent man.

They didn’t bother to close the bedroom door as arms wrapped around bodies and lips met in a second kiss. A more heated one this time. Passion was getting the better side of them. Tomorrow was forgotten, the fact that she had to go back to The Wind Country as the sun rose ignored.

His lips left hers and traveled down her neck slowly. A low moan escaped her as a warm tongue traced a vein down towards the collarbone. Temari had always enjoyed sexual contact, but this was completely different from what she had experienced before. Better. Reaching up she released Shikamaru’s hair from the band that held it in place in the same style he had had as a teenager. The dark mess fell down around his face, longer than she had expected it to be, and she buried her fingers in it.

Shikamaru moaned deep down in his throat at the feeling of her fingertips gracing his scalp. His own hands were slowly traveling down her back, longing to feel bare skin underneath them. Finding the edge of her sweater he dug in under it, and finally felt her heated skin against his fingers. Caressing the small of her back he forced a short gasp and another little moan out of her. She caught his lips in another kiss.

His mere presence was intoxicating, and his caresses didn’t make it easier for her. Temari quickly retreated her fingers from his hand and shoulders, and used the now free hands to pull off his shirt. He was a Chuunin yes, but for some reason she was still surprised at how fit the chest before her was. Not too much, he was still lean and slender. The sight of him caused the pupils to eat the last of the green in her eyes. Shikamaru saw the reaction, and her desire only added to his own.

Hands quickly pulled over his abs and chest, leaving tickling trails behind them. Every nerve in his body was aware of her touches, where they went and even more so where they didn’t go. Temari was leaving his most sensitive spots alone on purpose; she never said she wasn’t a tease.

Tearing her eyes away from the too pleasant sight before her, she looked over her shoulder at the freshly made bed. The sheets hadn’t been ironed, but she hadn’t expected such a thing from Shikamaru. Besides, they were gonna be even more wrinkled before morning…

Placing her hands of his waist she firmly turned him around, so that his back was towards the bed. Shikamaru was slightly surprised by the movement, but he accepted it. Taking a few steps backwards, as instructed by the hands now placed on his naked chest, he allowed himself to fall backwards onto the bed. His eyes widened as Temari pulled the clothes off of her upper body, revealing a firm body with enough female shapes to satisfy any man. A very satisfied smile decorated her lips, as if his reaction was exactly the one she wanted, and she had confidence oozing out of her in every movement.

But as she tried to take more clothes off, Shikamaru surprised himself by sitting up on the edge of the bed and grasp her hips in a soft hold. Confusion shone from Temari’s eyes, but nothing in Shikamaru’s dark eyes spoke of a wish to stop.

“Don’t rush it,” he said softly. “This ain’t a mission we need to fulfill as quickly as possible. Just….let’s enjoy it.”

His fingers traced the line of her skirt so softly she could barely feel it. It tickled and burned at the same time, a sensation indeed. Nodding her head in agreement and understanding, reading between the lines the words he didn’t wish to speak; ‘We might never get another shot at this’. Temari took a small step closer to him, ending up standing between his knees as she reached up and released her hair from the four tufts she still kept it in. The blonde mess fell down around her face, framing it and causing the Konoha Chuunin to gasp.

His hands traveled further up her body, caressed the sides of her body and her waistline. She reached down and caressed his neck, shoulders and as far down the back she could reach without bending. Shikamaru pushed her back slightly and put his knees together, begging her to straddle him. It didn’t take more than that, for it was exactly what she wished to do. Placing one knee on either side of him on the bed, Temari straddled him and reduced the space between them to basically nothing. Her round breast brushed against his torso as he placed his arms around her fully, tracing the outline of her back with his fingers. She buried her fingers in his hair again, pulled them through it several times and discovered how thick it really was.

Tilting his head up somewhat, Temari brought their lips together again in a slow and very passionate kiss. Licking his lower lip caused Shikamaru to part them, and their tongues met in a slow dance all while his hands performed the same art over her back. Desire was building up by the minute, and Temari could feel the proof of it pressed against her thigh. Rocking her hips softly she drew and almost pained groan from Shikamaru. But his hands went down to her bottom, cupping it and by that pressing her closer to his own aching arousal.

Breaking the kiss Temari drew long moaning breaths. She had to force herself to pull away from the body wanting to hold her close, but there were far too much clothes on it still. Standing back up she was very thankful for Shikamaru’s hands holding onto her hips, as her knees threatened to give in underneath her. Taking his hands in her own she directed them towards the buttons holding her skirt up, wanting him to undress her rather than doing it herself. He wasn’t late to accept her invitation, and soon she stood before him in all her naked glory. Taking the hand she offered him, Shikamaru allowed himself to be pulled up and equally undressed.

When arms closed around bodies again, there was nothing keeping them from feeling the other’s skin against their own. Lying down on the bed they enjoyed the feeling for a little while longer, explored the other’s body with their own. Shikamaru closed his lips around an already erect nipple, one hand paying attention to the other while his other hand found its way down, down to regions both of them were dying to explore. Temari arched up into his touches as his fingers and tongue seemed to find sensitive spots she was hardly aware of herself.

Pulling him up to her she kissed the thin lips before rolling on top of him and giving him the same kind of attention he had given her. Shikamaru had never felt anything like it, and he responded to her treatment with moans and groans and body language. Finally she sat up, straddling his thighs once more, and their eyes locked. How long had passed neither could tell, but it didn’t matter. Taking hold of his erection, Temari guided them into positions. Shikamaru held on to her hips as she slowly sank down on him, both of them gasping but never breaking eye contact. He held her still as she was fully seated on his arousal, forever burning the image above him into his mind in case he would never see it again.

When they started to move in sync Temari was very glad her brothers were miles and miles away, unable to hear her shaking moans and cries of pleasure every time Shikamaru hit that special spot deep inside of her.