TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Out of every idiot.... by akiyasuuchiha

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Authors notes:
The next chapters soon so don't worry!! I can't wait!! Hope you liked it. Many chapters yet to come!!
Sasuke layed there looking at the blondes hair on his chest. Naruto had come over after school and stayed the night. Fugaku wasn't to pleased about having some kid in his house. Especially not a orphan child, but Mikoto had begged him, and he finally gave in.
"Naruto?" Sasuke asked, seeing if his lovely dobe was awake.
"Emmm?" Naruto said. Sasuke couldn't tell if he was sleeping or not.
"Are you awake?" Sasuke asked.
"Take a guess." Naruto teased. For that, Sasuke knocked Naruto off his chest. For a second the dobe seemed hurt but that quickly changed.
"Hey jerk! What the hell was that for?" Naruto yelled softly, making sure not to wake up Sasuke's parnets or brother.
"Feh. You're the jerk." Sasuke said wiping his mouth for no reason. He looked over a the blonde and took his hand down.
"We should get some sleep. School's tomorrow." Sasuke said so hottly Naruto jumped him. "Hey. What the?"
"I love you so much." Naruto squealed softly, his hands around Sasukes waist.
Sasuke blushed whiched made Naruto giggle lightly. It had been nearly 4 weeks since they had told each other their feelings.
"Hummmm. I guess I love you to." Sasuke said smriking.
"You guess?" Naruto demanded. He droped his arms from Sasuke's waist and turned upward so he was sitting with Sasuke. "So you don't lov- --" Sasuke smaked their lips together in a hungery, twisted kiss.
"Come on. Lets go to bed dobe." Sasuke said.
"But do you lo--?" Again he was interuppted. This time Sasuke had trown a pillow at him.
Naruto walked and snuggled againt Sasuke. tomorrow he'd ask the question hes always wanted to. Tomorrow.
* * *
"Sasuke! Time for breakfeast." Mikoto's cheerful voice rang up stairs.
"Alright mom." Sasuke said, him and Naruto getting dressed. They raced down stairs.
"If I win you tell me you love me!" Naruto cried.
"If I win, you shut-up about it."
Of course Sasuke won. Naruto felt the hope flutter away in his stomach and all to suddenly he didn't feel well.
"Naruto?" Sasuke said in a hushed voice. "Naruto, are you okay?" Sasuke asked and put his hand lightly on Naruto's arm. Naruto just pushed it away. "Eh?" Sasuke wondered what was wrong.
"Sasuke. I'm not hungery." Naruto said, sitting down at the table.
"Oh. Sasuke, I don't want your adorable friend to starve." Mikoto said worriedly.
"He'll be fine." Sasuke said.

Sasuke ate quickly and left. Naruto and him walked down the street.
'Brother?" Sasuke spun around to see Itachi holding to sacked lunches. Sasuke grabbed them and mummered a "Thank you" as him and Naruto walked down the street.
"Hey, loser. Guess what tomorrow is?" Sasuke asked.
"Hummm." Naruto replied.
"Valentines day." Sasuke said sexily. Naruto looked at him. He was still a little pissed that Sasuke didn't love him.
"Sasuke. i had a question...." Naruto started.
"Is this about last night? I won the race." Sasuke said a little angered.
"No..well...sorta. I was..um..wondering.." They had stopped now. Sasuke looked confused. 'wondering what?' Sasuke wondered. Naruto was blushing. His face was a beet red. "If you would..er..go..if you..liked me enough to..go..ehm..out with me." Naruto finished. He was startled to hear Sasuke laughing.
"What." Naruto asked embaressed.
"Yeah right." Sasuke spat out. He looked angry.Naruto could tell as well as Sasuke could tell Naruto was hurt. Tears were forming in his eyes.
"oh." Naruto manged sadly and raced ahead only to bump into someone and fall. "Gaara?" Naruto and Gaara had been friends for a long time. Everyone knew all-to-well how Gaara had a crush on Naruto and hated Sasuke for it. Sasuke walked past unemontionally as Naruto brust into tears and hugged Gaara, who didn't mind.
* * *
That day Sasuke tried to avoid Naruto. By the time he heard, the ambulance was there. At first he though the blonde had killed himself, but he had just throw up blood. Sasuke ran to officers and asked to come along. He didn't hate Naruto. He cared. When he stepped on Naruto refused to take even a single glace at him. Naruto was crying.
"Sorry Naru-chan." He whispered in naruto's ear. No responce. he didn't blame Naruto for hating him. He was turned down by the one he loved harsly. When they arrived there was only two other people.
"Sasuke-kun. Can you watch Naruto for a sec?" An offcer asked.
"sure."
The offers left and it was just him and Naruto.
"Hey. sorry about earlier." Sasuke said.
"I don't care." Naruto spat out. "Just leave me alone."
"Naruto. I really do-" Sasuke started but Naruto turned away. "Listion dobe, I'm not giving you a freakin pity party. Either you hear me out or not. I couldn't care less!" Sasuke said cruely.
Naruto held his knees to his face and began sobbing harder.
"Naruto. I really love you. It's just.." Sasuke started.
"What?" Naruto asked weakly.
"To be gay? that's just wrong." Sasuke said.
"You're just wrong." Naruto said." I've always loved you. Infact, I turned down Gaara for you." Naruto said in a sadcastic voice.
"Naruto." Sasuke said then kissed him. "Can you still come over tonight. I'll show how sorry I am!" Sasuke roared sweetly. Naruto couldn't help but smile.