TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Marry Me by Mugen Shinjitsu

[Reviews - 5]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Disclaimer: I own them not.
Marry Me

By: Mugen Shinjitsu

----

Uzumaki Naruto was furiously typing on his computer. How could he not when his so-called best friend went out on a date with the pink-haired leech – Haruno Sakura.

He needs to be distracted. He really needs to before he decides to kill a certain classmate of his.

“Damn it! I can’t believe that bastard just decided to go out with Sakura and leave me all alone to wallow in misery!” Naruto cursed, clicking random things on the net.

----

“Sasuke-kun, are you sure Naruto doesn’t suspect a thing?” Sakura asked.

“Aa, I told him I’m going on a date with you. And knowing him, he probably believes all of it.” Sasuke answered.

Sakura blushed.

‘Sasuke-kun told Naruto that he’s going on a date with me?’

“You really told him that?”

“Aa. It isn’t as if we’re actually dating.”

“Yea…” Sakura sighed.

She would have shouted in glee a month ago when Sasuke say those lines, but now that she knew who he really likes, she can’t help but be happy for him as well.

“Alright Sakura, what's your plan?”

Ah. They only went out because Sasuke asked Sakura for help regarding his non-existent love life. Ironic, isn’t it?

“Have you ever encountered a site wherein you could marry anyone you want?” Sakura asked.

“Is there really such thing as marrying anyone from that site?” Sasuke asked doubtfully.

“Of course there is!”

“Well, no. I haven’t even seen that before.”

“Come on, then! Let’s head to an internet café and I’ll introduce you to online marriage!”

Sakura started to pull Sasuke towards a computer shop.

----

A pop-up window appeared.

“Huh? What’s this?” Naruto clicked the text ‘Marry Me’ and a registration form appeared.

He decided to try it out since it would certainly avert his attention from his best friend.

And a set of instructions was laid out before his eyes.

“Interesting.” With the instructions in mind, he decided to hunt for his best friend’s name.

----

“So, all I need to do is register my name on it and if Naruto is also registered here, I can really marry him?”

“That’s the idea!”
----

Naruto tried to calm his breath. He’s really getting frustrated! He can’t find Sasuke’s name on the list of registered members, and he’d tried looking for it hundreds of times already.

“I guess I’ll just have to persuade Sasuke to join here too when he comes back!” Naruto snickered evilly.

Just as he was about to logoff, something caught his attention.

The words ‘Uchiha Sasuke is now a registered member of Marry Me’ is blinking right before his eyes. He rubbed his eyes again to make sure that he isn’t dreaming and when he opened them, the words are still there. He smiled deviously while he clicked the icon ‘Marry Me’ under Sasuke’s name.

----

When Sasuke had finished submitting his registration form, he looked at his status and much to his surprise, one had already married him.

“Honestly, is there something under my name that’s saying ‘Marry Me’?” He asked Sakura exasperatedly.

“Of course there is, silly!” Sakura laughed at him. “That’s exactly what the site is for; someone has to marry you.”

“But I was only registered a few minutes ago!” Sasuke protested.

“That’s technology for you!” Sakura replied. “Why don’t you go and see who your spouse is, huh?”

“I’ll deal with that later. I want to marry Naruto first.”

“But what if Naruto’s not a member yet? You can’t marry someone who isn’t registered, you know.” Sakura reasoned with him.

“We’ll see, then.” Sasuke pointedly ignored her reasoning and searched for Naruto’s name.

‘Uzumaki Naruto is a registered member of ‘Marry Me’ came blinking before his eyes.

“See here Sasuke, you nee -“ Sakura shut her mouth when she saw what prevented Sasuke from listening to her.

Sasuke immediately clicked the ‘Marry Me’ icon under his best friend’s name.

“You’re so lucky, Sasuke-kun.” Sakura congratulated him.

“Hn.” Came Sasuke’s monosyllabic reply.

When Sasuke went back to his status, he saw that he has only one spouse.

“Hey! How come I only have one spouse?” he hissed.

“Check who’s your spouse.” Sakura suggested.

Sasuke angrily clicked the link and he is ready to curse whoever appears to be his spouse.

“Get lo-“ he stopped in midcurse when he saw who his spouse was.

Under the word ‘Spouse/s’ was Naruto’s name.

“Oh my, Sasuke-kun!” Sakura shrieked.

Sasuke was dumbfounded.

“Does this mean what I think it means?” he asked Sakura uncertainly.

“Naruto also married you!” Sakura said.

A smile suddenly graced Sasuke’s usually stoic face; Sakura would have fallen for him the second time around if she wasn’t aware of the reason behind Sasuke’s endearing smile.

----

Sasuke merrily made his way to Naruto’s apartment, oblivious to Sakura’s devious plan of informing his fan girls about his ‘Marry Me’ account.

But he wouldn’t mind marrying someone else now, as long as his and Naruto’s name are next to each other.

After all, they are the original husband and ‘wife’.

----

F I N

----