TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Funny Thing Is, I Do Love You by Nikki_Yaoi

[Reviews - 4]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kelsea escorted the young Uchiha to their room. Sasuke had stared at her for a while, why did he think he knew the girl? He only remembered playing with Nikki when he was little. "I heard Ita-sama was the one who killed my family...or what was left of it," Kelsea whispered as she opened the door to the somewhat large, yet dark room.

Sasuke stared at her for a moment, "That's why I'm here....have I met you before?" Sasuke asked, curiosity finally getting the best of him. Something about the girl made him think he had known her before, he was so comfortable around her, she gave off a calming aura or something.

She turned to him and smiled as she sat on her bed, "Uchiha-sama...when I was four I was taken away from you...Ita-sama, Kaasama, Tousama, and Oneechan, I played with you everyday...though I was much closer to Ita-sama. I've been in this hell hole for nine years...NINE years," she murmured, her voice shaky as tears streamed down from her eyes.

"Nikki wouldn't be crying now," Sasuke mumbled as he sat next to her, staring off into space of the dark room, for some reason, he missed Nikki. The brunette had always just been there, always smiling and holding everyone up, even though it put a strain on her.

"No, Oneechan would be beating the crap out of Orochimaru-sama by now, she was always stronger. Both physically and mentally," Kelsea sighed, "Well, I'm gonna go find Kabu-kun, make yourself at hell hole....er, home," she sighed, running out of the room.

Kelsea snuck down to the lab where Kabuto was, no Orochimaru in sight. She smiled as she ran into the lab, tackling the man in a hug, "Kabu-kun, why is Orochimaru-sama taking interest in my Oneechan?" she asked innocently.

Kabuto smiled as he picked the young girl up, sitting in a chair and putting her in his lap in an 'innocent' way. "She wants power, more then you do, Akki is more docile in you and you have little will power to fight and kill, you are just...innocent," Kabuto whispered to her.

"Or is Oneechan just that pretty?" she giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck and cuddling into his chest.

Sasuke walked in, sporting a new outfit, he glared at Kabuto for a moment. "You have to be kidding me..." Sasuke hissed.

Kelsea soon fell off of Kabuto laughing. Sasuke and Kabuto stared at her. "YOU HAVE TO WEAR THE BUTT BOW!" she howled in laughter.

Sasuke suddenly saw a flash of Nikki and shook his head, before glaring at the younger girl. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" he barked. Kelsea looked at him, gasping.

"HA~! I knew I could get more then a few words out of you," she sighed, settling down, a feral smile crossing her face, her eyes having slits in them for a moment before she tackled Sasuke in a hug. She paused, "You're scent, you smell like fox demon..." she whispered, before sitting down in a lynx like fashion, "Have you been around Kyuubi no Kitsune's container?"

"Ah, so Akki-san has decided to show himself," Kabuto snickered. Kelsea...or er, Akki stared over at Kabuto, frowning.

"Yes, and by the way, stop trying to get my container to mate with you, it is just creepy..." he hissed, before looking back at Sasuke, "You know Nikki, correct? She holds the other part of me. I am Akki, I wiped out most of the Shiinto clan, minus Nikki and Kelsea's parents, Itachi-san took care of that...." he snicked, smirking, before Kelsea's eyes became normal again.

She looked over at Kabuto, "Ano...Kabu-kun, why are you blushing?" she asked innocently.