TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


kidnap For beginers.. by xpure_evilx

[Reviews - 1]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Don't judge this story on the first chap.
I sighed, how boring. I was at a charity dinner with my Sasuke, grim. Just a bunch of bald, rich men and crap jokes. I really hated going to these things but sasuke had pressured me into it, he had begun to push me into a lot of things lately......
Its not what you are probably thinking, we have never actually gone further than a peck on the cheek. Only ever in front of the cameras, i had begun to understand that our relationship was nothing more than a publicity stunt. He just needed a pretty face on the end of his arm....
Anyway, charity dinner, so boring .. I wish something exiting would happen, anything at all...
Sasuke was sat next to me, i had my hand on the table and he had his hand on mine. I craved for so long for him to love me for real, but so long as i am living the life of a princess i can live with it. Barely.
“Sakura, can i speak with you in privet?” Sasuke said, an unemotional face.
“Yeah, okay”.
We went out onto the balcony.
“What the hell are you playing at?!?” ,he said it, not even looking at me.
“What do you mean?”, i said innocently.
“Do you have any idea what people will think, THE Sasuke Uchiha showing up to the biggest event of the year, with you, eyes barely open!”
“What about me? going out with someone who knows nothing about me, you really don’t care about me at all do you?”
“I don’t see what your point is, that has nothing to do with us, i thought i had made it clear i didn’t love you, only in front of the cameras”....
“Maybe i want more than that”.
“Well thats for you to decide, but you will be giving up all this and of course i can always find another you, one that's not filled with stupid ideas”
“Maybe you should..” As i said it someone came onto the balcony, looking flustered.
“What is it?”, Sasuke asked.
“Um, sir, we have a problem in the dining area”
Sasuke sighed and attended to it, i followed.
The moment i walked in i saw a strange man ,frantically fighting off some guards
“Ah, here he is, the devil himself!” He said it as if he knew sasuke well, but i had never heard of him before.
“Guards, take him away”, sasuke said as if it was nothing.
There was a mad struggle between the man and guards, i found it quite funny. The man had managed to get a gun from one of them and he stood triumphantly, pointing it up into the air. until of course he was knocked flying, towards me. the guards once again pilled on top of him, this time right in front of me.
The gun was slid away from him and rested at my feet, the man reaching for it. Sasuke was looking away. I slid the gun back to the man, he caught it and held it once more. This time he went for Sasuke, with his finger on the trigger he said, ”I will give you 5 seconds to give me what is mine, or else i will kill you”.
Strangely sasuke smiled, the man panicked slightly.
“5”
Sasuke said nothing.
“4”
Still nothing.
“3”
“2”
This time the man hesitated.
Maybe i should help him along...
“1”
The man shot at Sasuke, in surprise of what i had said.
“Oh, gods, Why did you do that?”
“Well i thought maybe you, were having a problem, i mean without access to a proper education-”.
“Shut up!”.
“I was just trying to help”
“Well i don’t need any help”, he is so cute when he is panicking!.
“Who are you any way?”.
“I am his girlfriend” .